PDA

View Full Version : On being called "COCKSUCKER"

jjourneyman
Mar 30, 2022, 11:07 AM
For those of us who've proudly earned the title, what was it like the first time a guy called you a "cocksucker"? How did it make you feel? What were your initial thoughts? Were you offended or did you take it as a compliment?

I personally was kind of shocked the first time. I was literally in the middle of giving my first blow job so there was definitely no arguing the point. Besides, who can talk with a mouth full of cock? LOL

So, there I was, experimenting with different techniques to pleasure this man's penis and at the same time concentrating on how or if I could take him all the way to the base (he was 8" and as thick as a red bull can). I had been sucking him for several minutes when I heard, "Damn, that feels great. You're doing a great job! You like that cock don't you?"

Of course, at that point all I could do was nod.

Just as he was about to cum, I heard it for the first time... "Fuck you're a good little cocksucker," he grunted as he began filling my mouth.

For the first time, I found myself swallowing another man's sperm. As I lingered there between his legs, gently sucking and tonguing his softening cock, i must have replayed his last statement a hundred times... To this day, I love being called a cocksucker, especially when I've got a nice cock in my mouth.

jjourneyman
Mar 30, 2022, 3:08 PM
I've even used it to my advantage a few times... I was in a racquetball game with this guy at the gym one morning. I had checked him out a few times going and coming from the showers, so I knew he had a nice cock. After beating him two out of three games, he grabbed his towel and said, "You know what? You suck!" He said it as a joke. But, I took it as an opportunity to send him a message... "Yes, I do," I said laughing. "You should try it sometime... it might improve your game." Then I told him I had to get going and headed off to the locker room.

I know I shocked him, but I had also peaked his interest. A couple of days later, as I was warming up for a game, he came into the court. "So, I've been thinking," he said.

"Good! Thinking is usually a good thing," I said jokingly.

"The other day... "Were you serious?" he asked. "What... Are you gay?"

"I'm not one for labels, but if I had to pick one, I'd say I'm Bi. I like both women and men. They seem to like me too, and I'm ok and comfortable with that," I said. "Would you like a bj? I live alone, so it's cool if you'd like to come by sometime. Or, if you're curious, you could suck me. I don't kiss and tell."

Again, I know I shocked him. I gave him one of my cards and told him to call or text if he wanted to meet up outside of the gym.

The next evening, on his way home from work, he stopped by my place to take me up on my offer.

cornholejoe
Mar 30, 2022, 3:21 PM
well the first time iwas sucking a mans cock in a 3some with him and his wife she said damn your a good cocksucker

KDaddy23
Mar 30, 2022, 3:22 PM
The first time a guy called me a cocksucker, I punched him dead in the face. Any time after that someone called me a cocksucker, man, I'd be heated and ready to fight until one day - and after a friend jokingly called me one - I felt myself getting pissed off... then a "voice in my head" said, "Why are you getting pissed off? You do suck cocks so that makes you a cocksucker, right?"

Yep, it sure did. Going forward, I would neither confirm nor deny any allegations of being a cocksucker but I stopped getting fighting mad about it. Yeah, with some guys, they'd say it and I'd laugh and ask, "Are you offering?" or something like that... and sometimes, they were and if they weren't, they'd stop throwing that word my way.

csreef
Mar 30, 2022, 5:41 PM
I feel this term is very derogatory. End of story.

KDaddy23
Mar 30, 2022, 6:26 PM
I feel this term is very derogatory. End of story.

It is but, I think, only if one is truly offended by it. It's been around longer than any of us have been and it still exists today and will in the future. You don't have to admit that you're a cocksucker to anyone else but if you suck cock, well, you suck cock. It's offensive and derogatory and just like anything else connected with M2M sex is... unless you choose not to be offended since, again, if you suck cock, guess what it's been called all along?

Jozyxt
Mar 30, 2022, 9:19 PM
A lot of guys identify as cocksucker and proudly accept the word as a title. So many guys seem to want to be sub or on the bottom of the pecking order. I have always had a hard timecalling guys cocksuckers even after they moan in approval when I do. But they seem to love it.

I think of myself as a cocksucker because I do love doing it. Much the same way as I think of myself as a pussy eater. But I don't want it used in a derogatory way because I don't like that kind of power gradient. Like with women, I don't want to be dom or sub. Just friends. It is why I always look for mutual.

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 31, 2022, 5:35 AM
I’ve been a cocksucking bisexual all my life, so the term doesn’t bother me. I always enjoyed being called a good cocksucker as I was sucking a guy off. Same feeling as being told how good I was at eating pussy.

mac_46_46
Mar 31, 2022, 8:11 AM
I don't mind being called "cocksucker" because that is what I am, a cocksucker. And I LOVE it.

Neonaught
Mar 31, 2022, 10:22 AM
If it is said to me as a compliment, I take it that way. If it's said as an insult, not so much.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 31, 2022, 1:49 PM
I won't relate the whole story, even though it's somewhat amusing...

It was 1972, when I was a new hire on the job, having been placed in an advanced group of older guys who'd worked their way up to the position that I was occupying due to my recent electronics training. They were a group of middle-aged guys who had worked together for several years, and I was 21. In all, 3 of us younger guys were hired to add some new blood to this group. More than once, I heard the term 'hippie cocksucker' thrown around, in reference to one of us, but had never directly been called that.

The group had done a lot of work for the company's racing team, who gifted them with a stereo system for our shop. It was, predictably, tuned to a country-western station most of the time. One day, I was working in the shop by myself, and decided I'd change the station to something a little more in line with my musical tastes. Sometime later, one of the older guys came in, heard 'rock & roll' and freaked. 'Who changed the radio?', he snorted, whipping open the cabinet door and spinning the dial off my station. He was virtually blowing smoke rings from his nose, and he told me to 'Keep your fucking hands off the radio!' I muttered 'What an asshole...' under my breath, which he apparently heard.

He stamped his foot, taking a step in my direction and out it came: 'You COCKSUCKER!' Well, I wasn't a cocksucker at the time. I was straight as an arrow and never gave a second's though to it, and it just rolled off my back.

But, damn if I didn't turn out to be a cocksucker some 40 years later, and I think back to that day with a wry smile! Yep, I'm a cocksucker, and I love it!

Pinktoes
Mar 31, 2022, 2:47 PM
I never understood why society uses cocksucker as a derogatory name. Someone who sucks my cock is AWESOME. Someone who lets me suck their cock is AWESOME! Cocksucker should be a term of endearment for someone who is a really great person!

KDaddy23
Mar 31, 2022, 5:14 PM
I never understood why society uses cocksucker as a derogatory name. Someone who sucks my cock is AWESOME. Someone who lets me suck their cock is AWESOME! Cocksucker should be a term of endearment for someone who is a really great person!

That's easy. Only women are allowed to suck cock and men aren't supposed to. The biggest insult to a man is to imply that he's homosexual and we know that all homosexual suck dick and, so, the much-hated cocksucker. It's like "queer;" back in the day, you call a guy a queer and you'd better be ready to defend yourself; today, "queer" has been turned around to be a good thing. We just forget that words have power... and "cocksucker" has a great deal of very negative power but here's the thing: The word can't fuck with you unless you allow it to fuck with you. I'm a cocksucker... because I suck cocks. Duh. If someone calls me one, well, they got it right even if they don't know that they did. I don't see the sense of getting bent out of shape over being called something that I know I am and while I know the word is still offensive and derogatory, methinks it only becomes a problem for those men who are, in fact, not a cocksucker. You see, when you're not a sucker of cocks, being called one is offensive but when you do suck cocks, well, it's not all that offensive because you know the truth in the joy of sucking a dick and while others say some pretty shitty shit about men who suck dick, well, that's because (1) they've been conditioned to be against men who suck dick and (2) they have no idea what it's like to suck a dick or why we'd want to in the first place.

It makes no sense to be offended by it if you are a cocksucker. It also makes no sense to let society's ongoing angst toward any man who sucks a dick bother you because they are afraid of the truth and if you're a cocksucker, the truth is a lot of fun, ain't it? Call me a cocksucker and in the derogatory context... and I'll ignore you because the word doesn't offend me. Hell, I might even laugh at you or even say, "You wish I was, huh?" or maybe, "Don't flatter yourself - you're not that interesting." I ignore the insult... because I very much do quack like a cocksucking duck. The shoe fits. I wear it and it's quite comfortable, thank you very much. And when someone calls me a cocksucker in the derogatory sense, all they're really doing is showing and proving to me how abjectly ignorant they are... and I have no time for ignorant people who aren't worth paying attention to. That's me. If it's not you, well, all I can say is to not be offended by someone calling you something that you know you are - and even if they don't know that you are.

licyou69
Mar 31, 2022, 6:43 PM
Oh yeah, totally call me a cocksucker, cum eater, whatever it takes to get him hard, hot, and cumming. Just part of providing him great service.

Rest85
Mar 31, 2022, 9:11 PM
I like all forms of dirty talk during sex. I wish I could get my gf to be more verbal when I am liking her pussy. If she said, "You love licking that wet pussy don't you?" or something similar to me it would take my arousal up a notch. Same thing if a guy would say, "you love sucking that hard dick, don't you, cocksucker?" I would be very turned on ...cum slut, cock whore, even faggot....it all turns me on.

But, I do agree with those who use name calling in an actual derogatory way. I usually tell guys that I am good with dirty talk and they can say pretty much anything that turns them on, as long as we understand it's role play during sex. I give and expect respect any other time.

All this makes me curious, though. I haven't seen anyone speak in reference to being called a faggot. I am turned on if a guy likes to call me a faggot while I am sucking him. I know it can be a trigger word and can be considered only as a derogatory term, but my same rule applies to 'faggot' as any other term. If it's used as role play during sex, call me what you like.

jem_is_bi
Mar 31, 2022, 10:15 PM
I am totally OK with being called a cocksucker or faggot unless there is a threat of violence attached to those words.
If used as an insult, my being a cocksucker is their problem not mine.

Roxxi
Apr 1, 2022, 1:53 AM
I am ok with being called a "cock sucker" especially during the act. Makes me feel extra slutty. I love being called a "cock sucking slut" , "cock sucking whore", "cock sucking bitch" etc. while being face fucked especially!

Blowjob & Billie
Apr 1, 2022, 5:01 AM
I owe getting over my anger at being called "Cocksucker" to our family Physician. I was a teenager at the time and it bothered me terribly so I sought out his advice. He asked me if I in fact was one to which I replied "Yes". His reply was that if I am one, why should it bother me? From then on, I accepted being what I am since I know there is no way I could ever change. I hope that helps.

Blowjob

willj
Apr 1, 2022, 6:37 AM
I love being called a cocksucker or a cocksucking faggot . When I am doing the actual cocksucking and a guy tells me what a good cum slut cocksucking fag I am. It really turns me on. I am a big guy that not a lot of people would realize I am a Dirty Slut for cock so When I am letting it sll go and just enjoying myself it really makes me feel whole. Mmmm

marine20
Apr 2, 2022, 8:14 AM
i LOVE being called a cocksucker. when i'm on my knees sucking a cock like a wanton faggot , i love being called all the dirty names you can think of , especially cocksucker. also when someone is sucking my cock , i always call them dirty names too. it's all part of making sex hotter. when i was fucking my friends wife , sometimes we would have phone sex, and she knew to call me a cocksucker when i was jacking off. i would describe my latest cocksucking activity , then she would let me have it verbally . she also would tell me that my wife was a whore , which i loved to hear .sex without this kind of language , would be too plain for me.

Footstep40
Apr 2, 2022, 9:39 AM
During sex, calling names and talking is so hot to me. I have been with people that don’t enjoy it at all before, where it kills the moment and that’s awkward.
In public, of course I have have been called a cocksucker, a slut, and much much worse. When I was younger, it bothered me, now I’m just like…ok? Yes I am…so long as I’m in no danger.

Blondeblowjob7
Apr 6, 2022, 5:29 PM
As a male cocksucker cum slut, I genuinely consider it a wonderful compliment to be called a “cocksucker.” Giving blowjobs and being a cum slut is honestly my favorite type of sex by far! I would probably be perfectly happy if for the rest of my life getting my mouth fucked by a big cock, and being a slut for cum, was the only type of sex I got. I absolutely love giving head and doing kinky things with cum. I’m very proud to be a cocksucker slut. For me being a cocksucker is much more than just the act of giving a blowjob. To me being a cocksucker is my true sexuality, and it’s who I am as a person. I don’t consider my sexuality to be gay, straight, or bisexual. For me being a cocksucker is my true sexuality.

dlutzka
Apr 6, 2022, 8:31 PM
And lol

jem_is_bi
Apr 6, 2022, 10:14 PM
As a male cocksucker cum slut, I genuinely consider it a wonderful compliment to be called a “cocksucker.” Giving blowjobs and being a cum slut is honestly my favorite type of sex by far! I would probably be perfectly happy if for the rest of my life getting my mouth fucked by a big cock, and being a slut for cum, was the only type of sex I got. I absolutely love giving head and doing kinky things with cum. I’m very proud to be a cocksucker slut. For me being a cocksucker is much more than just the act of giving a blowjob. To me being a cocksucker is my true sexuality, and it’s who I am as a person. I don’t consider my sexuality to be gay, straight, or bisexual. For me being a cocksucker is my true sexuality.

I really like the way you expressed pride, joy and happiness about your sexuality
I totally understand how being a cocksucker is the sexual role that completely defines your sexuality such that it is your sexuality.
When I am sucking a cock, the feeling of inner harmony with my true self is complete.

SuckerMC
Apr 7, 2022, 7:07 AM
I get called a cocksucker a lot by a friend. He does not know of my desire to want to suck a cock but he calls me that anyway. Just your typical friends calling each other names. It does not bother me. But to be called a cocksucker when actually being a cocksucker with a cock my mouth could not a denied experience.

Blondeblowjob7
Apr 7, 2022, 1:54 PM
I really like the way you expressed pride, joy and happiness about your sexuality
I totally understand how being a cocksucker is the sexual role that completely defines your sexuality such that it is your sexuality.
When I am sucking a cock, the feeling of inner harmony with my true self is complete.

Well for a number of years it wasn’t that way. I initially had a hard time accepting the fact that I was a male cocksucker in my first years after becoming a cocksucker. Then finally I simply got tired of fighting the fact that I’m a male cocksucker. I realized that sucking cock, and being a cum slut honestly made me feel happier and more sexually satisfied than any other type of sex by far. So I began to truly embrace my sexuality as a cocksucker. I figured that I might as well take pride in my true sexuality, because it’s who I truly am. So now I genuinely love being a cocksucker. When it comes to sex there’s honestly nothing I would rather do more than have my mouth fucked by a big cut cock, and be a total slut with another man’s sperm. It makes me feel truly happy and satisfied sexually to worship another man’s penis!

julyguybill
Apr 8, 2022, 8:33 PM
Hello My name is Brian many years ago now I began to suck mens cocks to completion. I have been called a cocksucker its true and I like it. Also have been called a faggot and a queer . Its ok These names fit and I am.proud of theses .

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 16, 2022, 9:56 AM
I ask guys that I suck off to call me cock sucker in public, and make references to sucking their cocks and cumming in my mouth. Works especially good in lounges where it is quiet enough for others to easily overhear.

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 16, 2022, 10:01 AM
Well for a number of years it wasn’t that way. I initially had a hard time accepting the fact that I was a male cocksucker in my first years after becoming a cocksucker. Then finally I simply got tired of fighting the fact that I’m a male cocksucker. I realized that sucking cock, and being a cum slut honestly made me feel happier and more sexually satisfied than any other type of sex by far. So I began to truly embrace my sexuality as a cocksucker. I figured that I might as well take pride in my true sexuality, because it’s who I truly am. So now I genuinely love being a cocksucker. When it comes to sex there’s honestly nothing I would rather do more than have my mouth fucked by a big cut cock, and be a total slut with another man’s sperm. It makes me feel truly happy and satisfied sexually to worship another man’s penis!
I'm the same. I finally realized I had no business receiving blow jobs, or fucking women. I'm just a receptacle for semen in my mouth and ass. i only wish I had realized it when I was younger.

Waylon
Jul 16, 2022, 10:21 AM
When I first stared exploring my bi side, I really liked giving blowjobs to special men, usually in my car at a local park n ride. One guy I really sucked off well gushed Man, you are a graat cocksucker! I admit it did make me feel good and proud that my skills were being appreciated. So I became confortalbe with the term, even telling a prospective feeder, I am told that I am a good cocksucker!

Littlegrizz
Jul 16, 2022, 11:37 AM
I'm a Bi want to be but when the time comes I actually get to suck a cock, I hope the guy calls me a cocksucker. Cause that's what I want to be!

Littlegrizz
Jul 16, 2022, 11:52 AM
I ask guys that I suck off to call me cock sucker in public, and make references to sucking their cocks and cumming in my mouth. Works especially good in lounges where it is quiet enough for others to easily overhear.

WOW That's hot!!!

Pleaser63
Jul 16, 2022, 12:05 PM
Never been called a cocksucker.I have a friend coming over in an hour to get his cock sucked.I will ask him if he thinks of me as a cocksucker

Grant_Norman
Jul 17, 2022, 6:12 AM
One thing nice about being out is I don't mind at all being called a cocksucker. Afterall, it is who I am. I also have a magnetic bi flag I put on my car door when parked in cruising parks. Again, displaying to anyone questioning why I'm there.60227

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 17, 2022, 7:06 AM
I shoot for the qualified version: I want to be known as a GOOD cocksucker!

Piobear
Sep 5, 2022, 10:32 AM
Saw a T-shirt once upon a time in Key West; "You say 'I suck' like it's a bad thing."

marine20
Sep 5, 2022, 7:59 PM
cocksucker is my favorite thing to be called. especially when women watch me suck their mans cock , and call me a cocksucker . i fuckin love it !

Tinydinkle1970
Sep 6, 2022, 3:51 AM
As a sub bi bottom I absolutely adore being called a cocksucker, or any derogatory names during sex. I also have a micro penis and love SPH too.

j4u42
Sep 6, 2022, 11:35 AM
After establishing intent, looking him in the eye and saying to him feed me your cock, he can use my name and the word cocksucker synonymously as I drop to my knees and unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants open them and slide them down his muscular male thighs and he step out of them. Yeah he can call me cocksucker over and over again as I continue freeing his tasty dick and using my hands all over his naked hips, ass and legs. He had better talk to me calling me a great cocksucker and having it grow big and hard with my full wet lips and tongue and when he’s rock hard and I wrap my lips around the tip and twirl my tongue over around and around and around its head and as he thrusts it balls and pubic hairs deep to the face he’s fucking. My cocksucking face of course, whether m on my knees, lying on my back and him standing over me skull fucking my eager mouth with full long thrusts until and we’ll after he drains his balls directly down my throat and mouth perhaps even slipping out of my mouth and a couple of streams all over my face. Yep, tasting it and feeling the swallowing going down the throat and smelling the musty fragrance. I would say he could scream out calling me a cocksucker. Love it!

Waylon
Sep 7, 2022, 10:50 AM
I have blown lots of men who like to be dominant and aggressive and use the term cocksucker as a derogatory term to make them feel superior or as a complimentary term if they are being well pleased. If I am role playing the submissive, I like to hear him use that term for me. When I was training my wife to be back in the sixties to suck my dick like a pro, she grew tired of me calling her my cocksucker and asked me us the term blowjob queen or blowjob babe, especially when I had her service me or my buddy in front of other people. She especialllh liked the term fellatrix.

Veryoralniceguy
Sep 7, 2022, 5:40 PM
I started sucking cocks at an early age and it didn’t bother me to be told I was a good little cocksucker. My fear in school was that others would find out that I was a cocksucker. So I spent all my life hiding that I was a cocksucker and how much I liked it. I like being called a cocksucker, but I still hide that I am.

CockHummer
Sep 7, 2022, 6:22 PM
That strikes me as so odd. It really depends on the situation and the intentions of the speaker. Of course, some will mean it as a putdown, but others will just be speaking seriously about an aspect of your life they are aware of and may share. There are so many stories on here of one of us having been told by someone he was a good cocksucker. I sure have a hard time finding anything derogatory in that. It seems to me that it is meant as a compliment.

It reminds me of when I was a kid and I grew up in a neighborhood where all the boys and girls just found it natural to get naked together and have erotic fun. We'd play a game where we'd all be naked in someone's basement when that Mom and Dad were at work, and we'd take turns standing up in the front of the room and asking for whatever we wanted of one of the other kids, while the rest watched. One of the neighbor boys was gay, but we didn't have that word yet at the time, so he was queer. It was the only word we knew for a boy that was only interested sexually in other boys, and whenever it was his turn, he always called on me to go up and stroke his fat cock in front of the audience. He had no interest in the girls at all. He was queer to us, but we didn't mean it derogatorily at all. It was just the word we used to share knowledge of the fact that he was only turned on by other boys. He was our friend, and we didn't like him any less for it.

That community got tied to the word gay for I've lost track of how many decades, but they are finally taking queer back, and I don't think it is inherently derogatory to call a sexually queer person a queer any more than it is to call a man or a woman that likes to suck cock a cocksucker. In either case, the speaker can mean for it to be derogatory, but that will be recognized by their tone of voice, their facial expression, and probably what you know about the attitudes of the person who is speaking, and both words can be used plainly without any derogatory intent whatsoever.

CockHummer
Sep 7, 2022, 6:26 PM
And I almost forgot to add that when I jerk off fantasizing about sucking cock, I get off on calling myself a cocksucker. I know it's not the same, and of course I am not putting myself down.

headguy
Sep 8, 2022, 6:21 AM
Saw a t-shirt in Butte Mo said "SUCK MY DICK"..Made me horny

Cum1st
Sep 10, 2022, 6:29 AM
A few Saturdays ago I had a cock to suck. It had been fifteen years or so, and maybe half that long since my wife had been intimate. I was ALL over him. His easy on the mouth cock was in my mouth for hours. Sometime before dawn he started telling me I was a good cocksucker. At some point he asked me if it was OK.

My answer - "MMMM." No one had called me that for sucking cock before. It was wonderful! Icing on the cake, having my cock and eating it too...

And to quote the punchline of one of my aunt's jokes many years ago, spelled for pronunciation, "If the foo shits, wear it." And no, there was no scat involved. His asshole happened to be clean when I stuck my tongue in it.

sterculius
Sep 10, 2022, 11:45 AM
The first time I was called "Cocksucker" was by my best friend Larry. I had just dropped to my knees in order to give him his daily blowjob when he said "Now open your mouth Cocksucker". I did as I was told and have liked being called cocksucker ever since. I ask guys to refer to me by my title, Cocksucker.

Neonaught
Sep 10, 2022, 11:53 AM
I suck cock and enjoy it. If that makes me a cocksucker so what? Labels are for soup cans not people. As long as the term is applied to me as factual and not an attempt to denigrate or abuse me then who cares? Not me!

sissyjackie
Oct 31, 2022, 1:21 PM
I like it because I am a cocksucker. I also been called faggot, pickle smoother, cum eater, sissy cock lover who cares love it.

Blondeblowjob7
Nov 1, 2022, 10:21 AM
I have no problems at all with being called a “cocksucker!” In fact, I wear my label as a cocksucker with great pride. Sucking dick is honestly my favorite type of sex by far. I would be perfectly happy if the only sex I got for the rest of my life was to suck cock. I actually consider my sexuality to be a male cocksucker. I don’t consider myself gay or bi, or anything else. My true sexuality is a male cocksucker. The simple truth is that when it comes to sex there’s honestly nothing I would rather do more than have my head impaled on another man’s cock. When it comes to sex there’s nothing that makes me feel happier, more sexually satisfied, and more content than when I’m bobbing my head up and down another man’s cock. A cocksucker is actually who I am as a person. So I take great pride in being called a cocksucker!

Rest85
Nov 1, 2022, 11:10 AM
And I almost forgot to add that when I jerk off fantasizing about sucking cock, I get off on calling myself a cocksucker. I know it's not the same, and of course I am not putting myself down.

Yes! I have found that most guys aren't nearly verbal enough for my liking. Before I have a jack off session I often use my phone to make an audio of myself like I am talking to a cocksucker. I say things like...."you love sucking that good, hard dick, don't you?".....'you suck that dick so good'....'Do you want me to shoot all this warm cum in your slutty mouth'...etc. I record myself saying all sorts of things like that with enough time between questions or comments that I can answer, as if it's another guy talking to me. Kinky? Yes, it is. And I like it. I get off harder when I role play with my audio recording about how much I like sucking that hard dick and admitting what a cum slut I am and how much I want to feel his warm cum in my mouth.

I love when a guy is verbal with me while I pleasure his dick. I have sought it out, wanting to suck it, so when he tells me I'm a cocksucker....good little cocksucker....faggot....cum slut...cum whore, and more, it only drives me to want to serve him well and give him the best orgasm possible...and prove that, yes, all those things he called me are who I am at that moment.

I'm not one of those who feels it's my 'purpose in life' or that it defines me. If I never suck another cock, there are plenty of other things that make up my life. I hide my secret love of sucking cock from my gf, family and friends, so when I am in a position with another man, allowing myself my secret pleasures, I love the freeing feeling of admitting that, yes, I am a cocksucker...a slutty faggot cum slut. And I don't take offense if a guy is in such lust that he wants to say those things to me.

I'd prefer that he say those things as role play, simply as a way to make our experience hotter, but if he is actually saying it as a way to demean me, I'm perfectly fine with that too.

You sometimes see girls in porn whimpering and moaning and acting like it's the most arousing thing to suck on a nice hard cock. I bet everyone would much rather see porn where a guy or girl is whimpering and showing his/her uncontrollable lust for a cock, rather than acting like it's something they are just trying to get through. I act like that....but it's not an act...it's for real. I moan and express my appreciation for being allowed to pleasure a hard dick. If a guy calls me a good little cocksucker I will often stop only long enough to say, 'Yes. Thank you for letting me suck your cock." And I always thank him for letting me taste his cum. Sub play is so arousing, for me.

69luvr
Nov 1, 2022, 11:42 AM
who cares what anyone says? if you luv sucking cock be proud and suit yourself. Life is too short to worry about people calling you names.

bnicks122016
Nov 2, 2022, 11:13 PM
Well, since I enjoy sucking cock it fits. Seriously, when I’m called a cocksucker when I have a cock in my mouth, it just turns me on even more

bob onit
Nov 6, 2022, 6:15 PM
I have only recently been sucking cock. One of the the first times I was on my knees pleasuring my friend, he called me a good cocksucker. It was the first time I ever enjoyed being called that.
I AM a cocksucker��

wifekinky4husband
Nov 6, 2022, 6:57 PM
Lol - I love you guys. You give such fun insight.

gale_mn
Nov 7, 2022, 6:14 AM
love being called a cock suck it a honor to serve

Fiddlestyx
Nov 7, 2022, 1:59 PM
Can't say as anyone has ever called me a cocksucker and I'm not sure I'd want to be called that. On the other hand, my "fuck buddy" often tells me that I suck cock better than anyone he's ever met and that makes me very happy, indeed! If you're going to do something, do it really well... right?

mtnmen2
Nov 8, 2022, 4:29 PM
I love it when I'm on my knees in front of them sucking their cock and they are talking really dirty to me. It makes me feel super slutty and makes me go even harder at it. I love it as much as I do hearing them grunt and moan, with the feeling of them jerking and spasming as they tighten up to give me their nut.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Nov 10, 2022, 4:15 PM
Personally, I loved being called a cocksucker. Maybe it's because I grew up in a very "proper" home and the first time I sucked a cock as a teen I felt I finally broke out of that mold set by my parents. To think that their son was now sucking on the cocks of the other guys on the street made me feel good in a very strange way. I wondered what my parents would think if they knew their son was sucking cock and eating cum. I felt very proud what I was doing and enjoyed doing it. The guys referred to me as their cocksucker and that became my nickname. It was a great experience and very fortunate to have that opportunity with six other guys I grew up with on my street. That experience lasted all the way through high school. There was always someone that wanted their cock sucked after school. To this day I like being called a cocksucker. I take it as a badge of honor. I also don't mind being called a faggot.

sweetnuts69
Nov 10, 2022, 5:57 PM
That sounds great and I do agree with your statement being a good little cock sucker but I didn't get the load like you did and I do like penis just need more cock to try sucking

dicktrobing
Nov 11, 2022, 2:13 AM
The first time a guy called be a great cock sucker while I was eating his cock I felt on top of my game

I have a female friend who calls me her cock sucker (in private conversation or with like minded people) because I deep throat her strapon and service other male friends of her