PDA

View Full Version : Sex with a teacher

Tight1-4u
Mar 29, 2022, 3:41 PM
As I have posted a few times I feel kinda like I had 3 first times.. the first time being with my cousin and his friends when I was 12-13..
the second first was when I was a junior in high school 16-17.. I was on the varsity football team.. defense middle linebacker.. we called it monster man.. I was being scouted by two different colleges.. supposedly I had the best hands in the state.. anyway I spent a lot of time after practice getting one on one from coach who had been an all state linebacker.. any way back then at our school we had gang showers.. the coaches had private showers in their offices.. I was in the shower when coach walked in and got in the shower.. he was very muscular and masculine.. he started soaping up and I definitely noticed his cock.. he was hung!! I guess I was kinda staring and he noticed.. he turned and was about half hard.. he ask if I liked it.. I just kinda nodded.. he walked over and said I knew it.. then pushed me to my knees.. it had been a few years but I went to work.. soon he was very hard.. I stood up and bent over in the corner of the shower.. he kinda laughed and said are you sure.. I smiled an just said please.. he smiled and started rubbing my pussy softly then more aggressively,, then fingering me.. first one then two then three.. by this time I was sexually crazy,, all I wanted was Him deep inside me.. he pushed me harder into the corner so my shoulders were pressed agents the walls.. I couldn?t move.. the I feel his cock in my pussy crack moving up and down looking for my pussy.. ahh there it is he said as his cock head rested against my pussy hole.. I started moving pushing against him.. he spanked me telling me to just relax and let him in.. I liked everything even being spanked.. he spanked me more and each time he did he pushed harder until he just slid in.. I was on tippy toes reeling from feeling him balls deep inside me.. it had been a long time since my pussy was full of cock.. my head was swimming with pleasure.. I just wanted him to fuck me for hours.. then he started fucking me slow easy at first.. then I felt his fingers digging into my hips as he started going faster and deeper.. soon he was grunting and groaning with each thrust and I was moaning and wiggling under him.. this went on for about an hour.. then his breathing started getting labored and his cock began to swell,, he plowed into me harder with each thrust.. then with one mighty thrust he drove as deep as he could and held there while he blew A very large load of his Cum deep inside of me.. then he pulled me up to a standing position with his cock still inside me, put his arms around me and kissed my neck.. then started fucking me again.. this time slowly passionately as he kissed my neck.. I would say another 20-30 min passed till he exploded an even bigger load deep inside me.. this time his dick got soft and fell out of me.. I could feel his cum running down my legs.. he turned me around and kissed me on the mouth French kissing me.. first time to be French kissed by a man.. I was so sexually wound up I loved it.. he pushed me back into the shower and told me to clean up and go home.. saying we will talk tomorrow.. next day I got called to his office about mid morning.. when I got there I was nervous.. I knocked and went in.. he asked if I was ok with what happened?? I told him yes I like it.. he said good I have rearranged your schedule and now you will be my assistant coach 3rd and 4th periods.. you will also be my bitch those periods.. I smiled and agreed!! He said good so use my personal shower and wait for me on the bed in there.. so I did!! So for the next year and a half he fucked me in the morning and after practice.. high school was a very pleasurable time.. I walked around school most of the time freshly fucked and wanting more..
so how many of you had sex with a teacher.. how did it happen?? How long did you have sex with them?? Ok 1 2 3 go!!!

KDaddy23
Mar 29, 2022, 5:44 PM
That's an experience I never had but I knew a few guys who did. I guess you're right when you say that you've had multiple first times; the first time ever, being in school, the first time you did it when you were an adult and stuff like that. A grownup gave me my first experience with dick and, as I've written here, it was amazing and life-changing but, honestly, I've never looked at my sexuality in "phases" other than having the first experience and then diving deeply into discovering what else two (or more) guys can do. Like that man just stuck his dick between my cheeks and, really, frotted me; it felt weird but good and he was oozing so much pre-cum that when he'd press against my hole, I could feel the tip of his dick going in there. It hurt... and it didn't but it felt good and when he came, he had pushed against my hole, it kinda opened up a little and enough for some of his cum to go in me. Felt weird. Felt good.

I can remember the first time a friend got all of his dick in me but it wasn't that much of a landmark moment even though it probably was. I remember the first time an adult got in me. It hurt like nothing I'd felt... and then it stopped hurting a whole lot. I felt comfortable as he fucked me and it was amazing to feel his dick swell just before he grunted and shot a whole lot of cum in me. Was it a landmark moment? Again, it probably was but at the time, I just wasn't thinking like that; I was having too much fun being bad and nasty and letting boys and men have sex with me. I had a first time fucking one of the adults who had fucked me; he knew I could cum (and was surprised that I could being nine) and he asked me if I knew how to stick it in and since I did, I stuck it in him - with some difficulty given the difference of our bodies - and I fucked him, he said it felt good and I came in him and, I guess, he really like that.

Teachers? Zero experience. Still, a lot of moments that could be firsts that I tend to not put a lot of importance on because that's not the way I think. I guess one first time begets other first times...

park ave
Aug 12, 2022, 6:56 PM
I had sex with a former professor when I was in grad school. He was an adjunct and not that much older than me, although he seemed to me much older and more sophisticated than I was at the time. We saw each other all through my grad studies and even for a time after that. He was my second long-ish bi affair, and we did absolutely everything. He had an amazing body.

We used to joke about how he would certainly have given me an A (he didn't!!!) if he'd known what I'd be doing for him in the future. We'd often bring that up when we were naked in bed together, and I was between his thighs, holding his cock and blowing him lol. This was a number of years ago, of course. But I miss him and the fun we used to have together.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 13, 2022, 2:33 AM
Cant say that I ever fucked a teacher but I know of some that had sex with their teacher, and with other students.....my sister mentioned a few times about having sex with an older teacher, tho she never gave a name, in a way, to protect him from false accusations, as my sister admitted that she chased the teacher for months and finally got her chance at a weekend function that he was at, and slightly drunk, and at the end of the year he moved out of the district.......

A ex of mine ( female ) fucked her female P.E ( physical education ) teacher who was fresh out of teacher college and 22 years on, that ended up as a 7 year closeted relationship, as even tho they got fully together after my ex left school at 17, people would still argue that it was wrong because of being a ex student of the teacher......

As for me, I never had sex with a teacher but I did have sex with other students, a few times at school

I knew the age of consent, I was fully aware, I just ignored it......and the stance that people like me, were too young to understand what was going on and the possible consequences of their actions??? my response ( and this got me a months detention ) was to argue with a teacher in class, that if students are too young to understand, did that make older people fucking stupid when they cheat on their partners? or just fucking hypocrites?....apparently I managed to shock most of the class with my swearing, as well as the teacher, but also managed to get other students to say * YES, how does that work when adults do the same things we do but claim to be better informed about such students, simply because they are older.....

Jozyxt
Aug 16, 2022, 11:11 AM
There was a young tall and thin english teacher that every boy in the class had the hots for. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that she'd had affairs with recent graduates.

I was friends with some sisters while I was in college. The oldest and good looking one of the three was a teacher. The younger sisters (both fat and ugly) told me their older had this habit of congratulating the football players after graduation.

Fiddlestyx
Aug 16, 2022, 5:12 PM
I never got it on with a teacher, though there were a couple who got me pretty seriously aroused. As a teacher myself I had a few female students try it on, but that was a place I just was not willing to go, no matter what - not even older adult students. As I got older the mothers of a few students were a whole different matter, however. Even now in my 60s I have the odd one come on to me, but therein lie dangers too great to be dared. I discovered early in life that I'm a bit like catnip to women and once they've had a taste they want the whole box - leave their husband, I dump my wife, run off together... not going there. Which brings up a thread topic perhaps...

Tight1-4u
Aug 16, 2022, 8:16 PM
I never got it on with a teacher, though there were a couple who got me pretty seriously aroused. As a teacher myself I had a few female students try it on, but that was a place I just was not willing to go, no matter what - not even older adult students. As I got older the mothers of a few students were a whole different matter, however. Even now in my 60s I have the odd one come on to me, but therein lie dangers too great to be dared. I discovered early in life that I'm a bit like catnip to women and once they've had a taste they want the whole box - leave their husband, I dump my wife, run off together... not going there. Which brings up a thread topic perhaps...
That would be an interesting read!!!

Fiddlestyx
Aug 17, 2022, 1:02 AM
That would be an interesting read!!!
A thread that will coming as soon as I work out how to frame things. There are a few topics that have been rather intermingling for me lately that need sorting.

In other news - I've a "playdate" with my buddy of several decades tomorrow morning, first time in a very long while. We've been trying to get something set up for several weeks now, but one week the clutch master cylinder in my car died and the next he hurt his arm. Third time's the charm I hope? I've been feeling very aware of my "boy bits" all day and can feel my balls swelling and moving around on their own, my cock half hard. I'm really looking forward to having his cock in my mouth and getting sucked, his cock in my ass and mine in his. I've this vague notion of doing something I've for some reason not done before - riding him until I make him cum. Not sure why I've not done it before (he's ridden me), but I really do have the urge...

Tight1-4u
Aug 17, 2022, 10:52 AM
Fiddlestyx: I've this vague notion of doing something I've for some reason not done before - riding him until I make him cum. Not sure why I've not done it before (he's ridden me), but I really do have the urge..
Good on you.. climb aboard and take charge.. as a bottom and getting fucked it is one of just a couple ways that you are in control.. you control tempo, depth you do the work.. he gets to lay there and relax and enjoy feeling you bounce on top of him.. it is very erotic looking him in the eyes and using his hard cock to fuck yourself!! Enjoy the ride.. hope it works out for you!!!

Waylon
Aug 17, 2022, 11:20 AM
I had a statistics teacher in college who was fresh out of grad school and made it clear that you could buy your grade, $100 for an A, 75 for a B and 50 for a C. I told him I didn't have that kind of money but he said he liked my long hair and overall hippie look and said we could work something out, wink wink as he stroked his crotch area. I told him he could come by my apartment later and he showed up raring to go whipping out his cock so I started sucking him off. He got very verbal saying how good it felt to have his dick in my mouth and what a good hippie cocksucker I was and he grabbed my ponytail and used it like a blow job handle and thrust my head back and forth on his raging dick and came in torrents and spurts that i got most in my mouth but some drribbled onto my nipples and pecs and he licked them clean. I think I could have gotten him to blow me but I preferred the chicks sucking me. I got the A by the way.

Rvdude05
Aug 3, 2023, 1:33 PM
Does a swim instructor count? While in the water, he would brush against me and I could feel him getting hard. He always told me how soft my body felt. One day, after lessons, he came into the locker room as I was undressed. He reached out and took my cock in hand and stroked me. I got hard and he invited me into his office. He sat me on his desk, and took my cock into his mouth. It wasn't long before I hasd cum. My turn, he announce. He sat on the desk as I sucked him until he had cum. For the rest of the summer we were suck buddies.

tenni
Aug 3, 2023, 9:43 PM
The Age of Consent for sex in Canada is 16. . Having sex (with or without consent) is illegal in Canada if one of them is under 16. Charges against the teacher could/would follow if found out. Most school Boards and police would frown on your teacher's behaviour. He probably would lose his teaching license. It is no less against the law than rape for girls. It depends upon the Age of Consent and country for age of consent. Two minors under the age of consent would have the older of the two charged even if they wanted the sex. It is statutory rape if they are under 16. Your teacher comitted statutory rape. You were technically raped. Attempts would have been made to come to an agreement of two under age people.

KDaddy23
Aug 4, 2023, 3:57 PM
You do know that not all of us live in Canada, don't you? Here in the US, we see in the news where teachers get busted, arrested, and convicted of having sex with a student so it's not only illegal in Canda, but also here, too. Age of consent laws say what they say but there's more to them than stating how old you have to be to consent to sex and what those laws say additionally, well, people should read them so that they don't run afoul of the legal system where they live.

Here's a truism in all of this and it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not: It's not illegal unless you get caught. The moral dilemma of knowing that you did something that you knew you weren't supposed to do and in violation of quite a few laws... but if the cops ain't knocking on your door with a warrant for your arrest? Or some kids parent didn't roll up on you and shoot the shit out of you? Or two 16-year-olds get it on but the legal age of consent where they live is 18... and was a crime committed? In the state where I live, nope - because, weirdly, the age of consent is 18 across the board and includes being able to consent to homosexual sex - but it says that two 16-year-old can consent to sex and, okay, that's not confusing at all.

Now, if someone doesn't think, feel, or believe that they were raped, that's something else, isn't it even though the prevailing laws says so. Letter of the law; spirit of the law; and if you didn't think you got raped, did you really? There is such a thing as abuse of authority that can put a nail in a teacher's coffin if the crime has been reported, the teacher arrested and going through the legal system... but all of that has to happen. See, I dunno, Tenni, I hate to tell you something you should know but to some, what the law says... doesn't mean a whole lot - until they get busted for breaking it. If you accidentally ran a stop sign - but the police didn't bust you for it - are you going to flag down a cop and tell them that you broke the law by running a stop sign? Would you do it if, by chance, you blatantly ran the stop sign? Somehow, I don't think you would (and I think that no one would) and before you say that this is different, it isn't: Breaking the law is still breaking the law but if you don't get caught at it, um, hmm, okay. whew, got away with it.

These "facts of life" don't give a fuck about what the law says but like so many things you like to speak to, this is how some guys got to be bisexual. Technically? Crimes have been committed but, I don't know, if my teacher gave me a blowjob, I might not be of a mind to run home and tell my parents about it and more so when I wanted the blowjob, I wasn't forced to get blown, and it felt fucking incredible. I'm not going to tell for no other reason that if I do, I'm going to get in trouble for letting it happen and, yeah, I know it shouldn't have, but. It's a part of the stark reality of sex that must be recognized even if, in some cases, laws are broken and it's still not illegal unless you get caught.

And not all of us live in Canada but thanks for bringing more awareness of the laws where you live.

tenni
Aug 4, 2023, 9:33 PM
KD
Yes I am aware that not all rape laws are the same in North America. Did you know that Drew started this site and Drew was a Canadian. I looked up a few age of consent in various states varied but many also have the age of consent like Canada(north east states seem to have the same age?. Canada has statutory / rape age of consent laws across the entire country while the US varies from state to state. I'm not certain in the US if it matters if the victim wants to give consent. In Canada rape is rape if the victim wants the sex or not. The law will over ride a minor both male and female. The human brain is not mature enough for some cognitive decision until the victim is 25. Youth can not fully make a cognitive decision clearly .

Getting caught shows a certain negative attitude for people 16 and under. Recently in my province a six year old boy was found being photographed by a TA in the washroom. The boy was not aware that he was being photographed.

Jazminedress
Aug 5, 2023, 1:09 AM
An area I havent seen mentioned, and may have missed it..............there is also a part of the law, even if say, the age of consent is 16, and the person is. Anyways that if the person exerts some kind of authority, such as a teacher or pastor, doctor, more laws come into place. Either way, someone in one of those positions of trust, should not violate it with someone underage.

I also find it funny that it is mentioned that brains are not fully formed until age 25 (I think BS on it ) , and I have seen both Americans and Canadians talk about how someone under 25 should not be allowed guns, yet, so many of them support these same kids with underformed brains chopping off their genitals and being a different sex

Long Duck Dong
Aug 5, 2023, 3:31 AM
In New zealand a few years ago, just down the road from me, is the local boys college. A few teacher was having sex with some male students.

Now yes its rare that a female teacher would do that.....but what most people wanted to see, was the difference in punishment for a female teacher and a male teacher committing the same offenses, and the way that society reacted.

The differences were very clear.
A male teacher who did the same thing ( same number of students ) got 7 years in prison, she only got 2
Male teachers get charged with underage sex ( under 16 ) and sexual assault for those 16 and over...... the female only got charged for the underage sex, the 16 year olds were argued away as legal age of consent
The vocal feminist opinion piece writers in NZs top news site would always have an opinion about male sex offenders, but most were silent about the female sex offender.

The question of a person in power abusing their authority, most people did not see that has happening in the case of the female, yet if its a male in a position of authority, they are often accused of abusing it.

As one male opinion piece writer wrote..... we often stand up and fight for equality, or claim we do, the fact is that society will not accept equality because it means looking in the mirror at our own hypocrisy and double standards.
Does society really accept us or does society just want to give us what we want in the hope that we will shut up and go away.... the more rights and equality we have, the less society has to hear about us......

The reality remains, in new zealand, a country that prides itself on equality and equal rights for all, we still do not hold everybody to the same standards or equal accountability

Jazminedress
Aug 5, 2023, 9:21 AM
In New zealand a few years ago, just down the road from me, is the local boys college. A few teacher was having sex with some male students.

Now yes its rare that a female teacher would do that.....but what most people wanted to see, was the difference in punishment for a female teacher and a male teacher committing the same offenses, and the way that society reacted.

The differences were very clear.
A male teacher who did the same thing ( same number of students ) got 7 years in prison, she only got 2
Male teachers get charged with underage sex ( under 16 ) and sexual assault for those 16 and over...... the female only got charged for the underage sex, the 16 year olds were argued away as legal age of consent
The vocal feminist opinion piece writers in NZs top news site would always have an opinion about male sex offenders, but most were silent about the female sex offender.

The question of a person in power abusing their authority, most people did not see that has happening in the case of the female, yet if its a male in a position of authority, they are often accused of abusing it.

As one male opinion piece writer wrote..... we often stand up and fight for equality, or claim we do, the fact is that society will not accept equality because it means looking in the mirror at our own hypocrisy and double standards.
Does society really accept us or does society just want to give us what we want in the hope that we will shut up and go away.... the more rights and equality we have, the less society has to hear about us......

The reality remains, in new zealand, a country that prides itself on equality and equal rights for all, we still do not hold everybody to the same standards or equal accountability

not much different here

KDaddy23
Aug 5, 2023, 2:11 PM
Tenni, for a change, I'm not disagreeing with you; just pointing out that the law is one thing and life's realities are another and, yes, if you don't get caught doing something you know you shouldn't have done, at best, you have a guilty conscience over it and maybe not so much. It'd be nice if everyone obeyed the law; the reality is that not everyone does; those who get caught and found guilty get punished, those who don't... don't.

I've heard of such cases where the alleged victim gave their consent and were of age to do so... but. Now subsets of the age of consent laws were brought in, i.e., age differences where if the differences in age are, say, ten years - but the alleged victim is legally a minor (under the age of 18); then it is deemed that a crime has been committed despite consent given. A 25-year-old who gets busted for having sex with a 16-year-old is very likely to wind up in prison; but if the "offender" is 18, well, unless force can be proven, there's no crime. Parents tend to freak out to find out that their 16-year-old is "dating" someone who's 21 and if it's proven that they're having sex, statutory rape is levied against the 21-year-old even if, again and given how varied the laws are from state to state here, the 16-year-old could "minimally" consent.

Still doesn't change the fact that such age of consent violations happens and the "victim," even in their own mind, doesn't believe they were victimized because they said, "Sure, why not?" but not legally able to do so. Shit happens and, sometimes, shit doesn't happen when it does and it's not always a bad thing - but we believe it to be and that's the difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law and then... lawyers. A guy says that his male gym teacher gave him a blowjob; first thought is, "Uh-oh..." because laws are clear on this. Second thought is, "Yeah, I've heard about it and it's "consistent" with a lot of human behaviors and I hope the guy isn't going to have any problems having experienced this." Third thought: If the guy says that for him it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, well, okay, I don't really find anything unusual about that because... there's nothing unusual about it. Illegal and immoral - but, again, one of those facts of life we stick our heads in the sand about and quoting the law... is pointless because it's not like there's not an adult here who doesn't know what the law is and as I've said to you before, you cannot apply current AoC law to something that happened 25+ years ago and when such laws were different.
@Long Duck Dong, yeah: Male offenders get the book thrown at them and female offenders not so much - but they get to deal with some incredible levels of public humiliation and Jaz is right: We do not hold everyone to the same standards and levels of accountability.

Jozyxt
Aug 5, 2023, 8:39 PM
If I coudl have had sex with one particular high school English teacher I would have in a second. All the straight boys would have.