PDA

View Full Version : Cock cage

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 1:44 PM
Have you ever worn or used a male chastity device such as a cock cage during sex? A former friend turned me onto this a few years ago. He insisted that I wear it when dressed and sucking his cock or while he fucked me.

BEST ORGASM EVER!

I now have three... one is a simple cage, one has a full stainless steel cover with a pee/cum slit, and my newest addition has a hollow 6 inch sounding tube that screws into the head lock devise.

If you've never tried it, I urge you to. It's like you're waking around all day with a hard on without being hard. The sensation is out of this world!

csreef
Mar 29, 2022, 4:15 PM
No, not for me...Not my thing.

cruiser502
Mar 29, 2022, 5:21 PM
mmm Sounds interesting :-)

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 5:46 PM
mmm Sounds interesting :-)

My favorite is the one with the flexible and hollow sounding tube. I love the way it feels when it's inside my cock. It literally feels like you're getting fucked from the inside out when you're wearing it. Anyone who has ever worn a butt plug in public could probably relate. Now, when you combine the two... WOW!

Plus, I enjoy the feeling of my penis being confined as well as the whole ritual around the cleaning, insertion and extraction of the tube.

KDaddy23
Mar 29, 2022, 5:47 PM
Not only no but hell no.

tenni
Mar 29, 2022, 7:48 PM
What has caged cock to do with bisexuality?

willj
Mar 30, 2022, 7:07 AM
I love the look and the concept it so erotic to me. I may just have to invest in one. So sexy looking

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 30, 2022, 9:30 AM
What has caged cock to do with bisexuality?

This isn't one of those areas where a given activity isn't so far from the core concept that it should be considered irrelevant. If you accept that the basic premise of bisexuality as a physical and/or emotional attraction to members of both (remember the days when there were 'only 2?') biological sexes, and enjoying sexual activities with either, then it would seem to fit very nicely. I guess accessories aren't necessarily 'about' anything, but they can be used within the context of a given activity without necessarily destroying it.

I can think of several variations of bisexual play where the cock cage fits well within the parameters of typical play time, either as a wearer or the 'key owner'. Sucking a cock while being restricted, being fucked while wearing one -- it's all up to personal preferences and the psychological impact that it has on the participants.

I'm on the fence about cages. I would be open to having one put on me as an experiment and a bit of submissive playtime. It would play fun games with my head! (I think...) On the other hand, I'm definitely not interested in seeing one on any man I may happen to be with. I want that cock free for me to suck, and to explore areas of my body that he might be interested in.

Catharsis
May 15, 2022, 1:22 PM
I got one recently...out of curiosity more than anything (and knowing a hands free orgasm is amazing).
It is something else to wear for any length of time...keeps your cock from getting big, but leaving you aroused anyway.
I used mine recently with an estim unit (pads, one on the perenium, one on the sacrum, and one on either cheek)...didn't get the world quaking orgasm I expected, but did leak lots of precum.

cornholejoe
May 15, 2022, 4:13 PM
not for me but do have a friend who likes them when i am fucking him in the ass

tenni
May 15, 2022, 8:09 PM
This isn't one of those areas where a given activity isn't so far from the core concept that it should be considered irrelevant. If you accept that the basic premise of bisexuality as a physical and/or emotional attraction to members of both (remember the days when there were 'only 2?') biological sexes, and enjoying sexual activities with either, then it would seem to fit very nicely. I guess accessories aren't necessarily 'about' anything, but they can be used within the context of a given activity without necessarily destroying it.

I can think of several variations of bisexual play where the cock cage fits well within the parameters of typical play time, either as a wearer or the 'key owner'. Sucking a cock while being restricted, being fucked while wearing one -- it's all up to personal preferences and the psychological impact that it has on the participants.

I'm on the fence about cages. I would be open to having one put on me as an experiment and a bit of submissive playtime. It would play fun games with my head! (I think...) On the other hand, I'm definitely not interested in seeing one on any man I may happen to be with. I want that cock free for me to suck, and to explore areas of my body that he might be interested in.

Good attempt to make caged cocks a bisexual activity. Thanks. Your points about wearing one while being fucked clear enough. Maybe a guy wearing a caged cock while a woman wears a strap on? Sometimes this site now comes across as rather heavily m2m and more gay based.