PDA

View Full Version : Top Gun

twilde1952
Mar 29, 2022, 1:40 PM
I can't imagine what it must be like to see your erect cock plunge into a well lubed arsehole for the first time. That initial pressure against the anal opening, seeing the head of my cock disappearing to the host hot moist anal canal. The feel of being inside another human being watching my cock slide back and forth and ultimately coming. For all you tops out there could you please describe your first time or even your best time anal minds would like to know that feeling.

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 2:27 PM
I can't imagine what it must be like to see your erect cock plunge into a well lubed arsehole for the first time. That initial pressure against the anal opening, seeing the head of my cock disappearing to the host hot moist anal canal. The feel of being inside another human being watching my cock slide back and forth and ultimately coming. For all you tops out there could you please describe your first time or even your best time anal minds would like to know that feeling.

You never forget the first guy you fuck. For me it was a very pleasurable experience because the guy I was with wanted it so badly. Until that point, I had only bottomed for other men. But one night, I was scrolling though Grindr and saw a posting from this guy who had the most amazing ass I'd ever seen (male or female). I thought to myself, I could definitely do that. He lived nearby, so I sent him a message. He responded and wanted to see a cock pic, which I sent, along with my number and address. He was at my apartment in less than an hour.

He was extremely smooth and clean. Not a hair to be found on his entire body. He was kind of shy when he walked in. I think the only words he spoke was, "Um, where do you want me?"

I told him to relax, offered him a drink, and asked if he liked to suck or did he just want to get fucked? He was very young - 18-ish. He took me up on the drink offer and asked me if he could suck me before we fucked.

Who could turn down a request like that? So I told him sure... We went to my bedroom and before I could get undressed, he was kneeling at my feet, waiting for me to feed him my cock.

I let him suck me for a good 10 minutes before I told him to get on the bed on all fours. He did exactly as instructed. He was super smooth and had the most perfect ass. I quickly got on the bed behind him, squirted some lube along his crack and into his ass. I then put the head of my cock against his hole pushed in just enough past his sphincter. I watched as he winced. I asked him if he was ok? He said yes, "Please fuck me." That was all of the convincing I needed, so I pushed into him with more force.

I was able to tell when I had reached the back wall of his rectum. "Do you want me to go all the way?" I asked... "Oh, yes. Please, All the way," he responded.

I pushed on and felt my cock passing beyond his bend. Talk about tight! Oh my god! I knew I wouldn't last long, but I tried to hold out. I think we only fucked for a few minutes before I let loose deep inside him, grinding against his ass the entire time.

After I came and rolled off of him, he jumped up, got dressed and left. Unfortunately, I never heard from him again or any saw any ads either. I don't know if was a good or bad thing for him, but as for me, it was a great, tight ride!

KDaddy23
Mar 29, 2022, 3:20 PM
It was fun and nasty once we all figured out how to get our dicks in there - usually spit or Vaseline, sometimes soap or baby oil. I remember feeling... excited. Because he was on his stomach, I didn't see it going in but I felt it. Really tight for a moment and - zip - right on in there. Still kinda tight but slippery and so much so that he had coughed and pushed me right out of him, which had us both laughing like idiots. I'm trying to remember the first time I actually watched my dick go into a guy's ass but when I have had my eyes glued to my entrance it was like, okay, here we go and a little (or big) push; watching my slick knob spreading his hole open, feeling the resistance of his muscles for a moment and feeling my knob getting past them and, ahh, damn, he's tight, it feels good and I settle in to fucking him until I cum. Honestly, being in that specific moment isn't something I've really paid a lot of attention to other than trying to take it easy going in a guy because that's the part that hurts the most at first. It's like I'm lubed, he's lubed and in I go. Asking if he's okay, does he need a moment to adjust - stuff like that.

tongueteaser
Mar 29, 2022, 5:18 PM
You never forget the first guy you fuck. For me it was a very pleasurable experience because the guy I was with wanted it so badly. Until that point, I had only bottomed for other men. But one night, I was scrolling though Grindr and saw a posting from this guy who had the most amazing ass I'd ever seen (male or female). I thought to myself, I could definitely do that. He lived nearby, so I sent him a message. He responded and wanted to see a cock pic, which I sent, along with my number and address. He was at my apartment in less than an hour.

He was extremely smooth and clean. Not a hair to be found on his entire body. He was kind of shy when he walked in. I think the only words he spoke was, "Um, where do you want me?"

I told him to relax, offered him a drink, and asked if he liked to suck or did he just want to get fucked? He was very young - 18-ish. He took me up on the drink offer and asked me if he could suck me before we fucked.

Who could turn down a request like that? So I told him sure... We went to my bedroom and before I could get undressed, he was kneeling at my feet, waiting for me to feed him my cock.

I let him suck me for a good 10 minutes before I told him to get on the bed on all fours. He did exactly as instructed. He was super smooth and had the most perfect ass. I quickly got on the bed behind him, squirted some lube along his crack and into his ass. I then put the head of my cock against his hole pushed in just enough past his sphincter. I watched as he winced. I asked him if he was ok? He said yes, "Please fuck me." That was all of the convincing I needed, so I pushed into him with more force.

I was able to tell when I had reached the back wall of his rectum. "Do you want me to go all the way?" I asked... "Oh, yes. Please, All the way," he responded.

I pushed on and felt my cock passing beyond his bend. Talk about tight! Oh my god! I knew I wouldn't last long, but I tried to hold out. I think we only fucked for a few minutes before I let loose deep inside him, grinding against his ass the entire time.

After I came and rolled off of him, he jumped up, got dressed and left. Unfortunately, I never heard from him again or any saw any ads either. I don't know if was a good or bad thing for him, but as for me, it was a great, tight ride!
Oh man you excited me. I never fucked a guy or have been fucked. I do want to be fucked though and wish I were the boy you fucked. Sounds so hot and exciting what you did to him. I am sure that I am tight also.

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 5:27 PM
Oh man you excited me. I never fucked a guy or have been fucked. I do want to be fucked though and wish I were the boy you fucked. Sounds so hot and exciting what you did to him. I am sure that I am tight also.

Thank you for the compliment :tongue: I just remembered how I felt after getting fucked really good, so I wanted to pass on the favor. Plus, he really did have a nice ass! And as for you being tight... I'd like to find out!

csreef
Mar 29, 2022, 6:55 PM
I was 32 and with the man who I first had MM sex with. He told me to go easy when I started. When I felt his body relax, I started to swivel when I thrusted, god he was he in ecstasy.