PDA

View Full Version : Rimjob Orgasms

grover
Mar 28, 2022, 9:02 AM
I dated this woman who could (and did) come repeatedly from a rimjob, especially if I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. Anal drove her crazy. I also picked up this man once and I stuck my tongue up his ass and he shot his load all over his belly... And he wasn't even touching his cock. Now I have a very sensitive asshole and love being rimmed but I have never come that way. Anybody else either have that sensitive an asshole or encountered anyone else who had one?

monaohio
Mar 28, 2022, 9:08 AM
i love getting rimmed and do have orasms i love in the middle of my orgasm he grabs my legs and rams his cock in me and fucks my brains out and yes i do cum from getting rimmed without touching

Neonaught
Mar 28, 2022, 10:17 AM
My wife loves to suck my balls and rim me and it feels so fine I could almost cum just from that but never have.

SophiasChoice
Mar 28, 2022, 11:09 AM
Only since I've been transitioning have I orgasm from rimjobs. My legs and butt shakes, and then my load just leaks out.

louther
Mar 28, 2022, 11:31 AM
Wow lucky guys! I haven’t cum from a rimjob but they do feel awesome, nothing quite like it. I can’t get my wife to run me, she says disgusting when I bring it up. It’s frustrating because she loves it when I eat her ass out and grinds back into me moaning. I could probably get her to cum from it if I tried hard enough. Unfortunately she just won’t do it to me. She once asked why I wanted it so I pulled her pants down, bent her over the couch and started eating her ass. She’s moaning and loving it when I stop and say “see how that makes you feel?” I wanna feel the same way! She got it a lil better but still hasn’t tongue fucked me yet sadly.

cornholejoe
Mar 28, 2022, 1:59 PM
i haved cummed from being rimmed and loved it

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 28, 2022, 2:23 PM
Guess I’m strange, love to give and receive oral with guys and gals, but don’t care to be rimmed. I do like to rim gals asses, never had them cum from it, but I’ve had them get red hot.

csreef
Mar 28, 2022, 2:28 PM
Have I been rimmed, yes. Did I cum from it, no.

Jozyxt
Mar 28, 2022, 4:18 PM
It never even occurred to me that I could cum from rimming. No woman or man I have rimmed has ever cum just from that. It sound incredibly good.

Neonaught
Mar 29, 2022, 10:16 AM
When my girl started rimming me and our bi male playmates I asked her what inspired that? She replied "I just love how they react and the sounds it makes them make." Best. Wife, Ever!

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 10:52 AM
I've licked women's asses quite a few times as foreplay. Never licked a male partner. That's always been a turn-off for me.

Modude
Mar 29, 2022, 9:58 PM
My wife loves being rimmed, she's bi and has been rimmed by other women and she asked me if I would try it. I did and found it to be a HUGE turn on, makes her cum and I'll stroke a load out while I'm licking her yummy asshole. She's rimmed me a couple of times and it almost made me cum , she stopped because she wanted my load in her pussy, if she had kept her tongue on my asshole, yeah I would have for sure...

marine20
Mar 30, 2022, 8:44 AM
a couple years ago , when i was at my local bathhouse , i hooked up with a young guy that said he was 19. i had no reason to doubt him . he was very cute. we sucked each other , but he was young and didn't want to do any fucking. that was ok , so i started to eat his sexy asshole . i loved dining on his beautiful boy pussy. after a while , he couldn't hold back , and he told me he was going to cum. so i turned him around quickly , and shoved his sweet cock into my faggot mouth. i swallowed every fucking drop and LOVED it. so , obviously , he was a young man that could easily cum from getting his pussy eaten . i'l never forget that day and how whorish i was to that boy pussy.