PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive The Equipment?

Cum1st
Mar 26, 2022, 5:11 PM
I don't necessarily want to irreversibly become a woman, and wouldn't want the down sides of being one. Lets face it. It's a fantasy.

I'd sure like to be able to feel what it's like to play with my tits. Why is it that women don't play with them all the time? Tits are wonderful. I don't remember a woman ever playing with them while we were having sex, or playing with them at all in my presence.

Imagine having mind blowing orgasms one after the other. Being able to slip a hand down there and cum harder than I do now without an obvious boner and a more obvious gooey mess. And if having to cut it short, not physically showing what I was doing - maybe being a little flushed.

Men checking me out, and not ashamed to show that they want me. Being able to cup a tit, flick a nipple, and tell him, "I like them too. Here, check 'em out. Mind if I play with that hard cock? Your precum is showing and being wasted."

Feeling a cock stroking inside of me in a much more stimulating hole pretty much whenever I wanted. Having a man collapse on me after me cumming many times with his cum and softening cock deep in me. I wouldn't have to miss sucking cock or anal, and wouldn't have so much trouble finding a willing partner.

Lesbian sex would be nice.

I find it hard to think I'd get tired of it, but I'm sure at some point I'd like to get back to being a man, but how long would it take? I'm sure that after a while I'd feel the same way a woman does about my new body, but I'm pretty sure that would take a while.

KDaddy23
Mar 26, 2022, 6:25 PM
I've been of a mind that a lot of guys get into sex with guys... because they want to be the girl; they want to know what it's like to suck cock and to be fucked and get nuts busted all up in them but, being male, our ability to experience sex as women truly do is limited. We can be surgically altered - breasts and a vagina that dicks can go into... but is it really the same? I don't know any more than I know if it's possible to "test drive the equipment" then take things back to OEM standards. Well, maybe it is... but I shudder to think about what that might entail. Would having tits be fun? It's quite doable to get a nice rack and not change anything else and if they're not to your liking - or anyone else's liking - put things back the way they were.

Having said that, I've been with a lot of women who've played with their tits during sex and I love it when they can suck their own nipples and love it even more when she's sucking on one nipple and I'm sucking on the other one. We think tits are wonderful... but ask women how they feel about having them and what they might say could be not all that wonderful and especially the big-breasted girls.

csreef
Mar 26, 2022, 7:21 PM
Years ago, I had a GF, who had some good sized Breasts. One night when we were having a heavy make out session, she started to feel, then lick her breasts and nipples. She stopped, looked at me and said, "every girl with large breasts figures this out when she turns 13." I was like WOW!

Tight1-4u
Mar 26, 2022, 8:05 PM
I related this a few times.. I came very close to becoming a full time trans.. I was on hormones and lived as a female for about 7 years.. my skin got softer, hair on my body got thinner and softer.. my cock got smaller.. my breasted grew and became much more sensitive.. I became a full c cup!! My voice changed!! I was 2 weeks from breast implants when I change my mind.. it took a full 2 years to fully revert back.. my cock is still small and don’t get fully erect but I am a total sub bottom and don’t top.. so it is good to suck!!
I enjoyed being female getting fucked all the time.. I love my breasted.. they are still very sensitive and I love the played with.. I play with them all the time while being fucked..

Cum1st
Mar 27, 2022, 2:38 AM
I've been of a mind that a lot of guys get into sex with guys... because they want to be the girl; they want to know what it's like to suck cock and to be fucked and get nuts busted all up in them but, being male, our ability to experience sex as women truly do is limited. We can be surgically altered - breasts and a vagina that dicks can go into... but is it really the same? I don't know any more than I know if it's possible to "test drive the equipment" then take things back to OEM standards. Well, maybe it is... but I shudder to think about what that might entail. Would having tits be fun? It's quite doable to get a nice rack and not change anything else and if they're not to your liking - or anyone else's liking - put things back the way they were.

Having said that, I've been with a lot of women who've played with their tits during sex and I love it when they can suck their own nipples and love it even more when she's sucking on one nipple and I'm sucking on the other one. We think tits are wonderful... but ask women how they feel about having them and what they might say could be not all that wonderful and especially the big-breasted girls.

I haven't pondered sucking and getting fucked as a desire to get it like a woman. I've seen it as adding to sexual variety. Now you've got me thinking. If I get to have sex with a man again I'd like to imagine myself a woman. It would definitely add to the thrill. I can see myself bunching my man boobs with his cock in me.

It would make nipple play exciting even though my nipples aren't as sensitive as a woman's. I've been uncomfortable about it in the past. The last guy I was with wanted to kiss. I found it a dizzyingly thrill. I even made out with him afterword.

Cum1st
Mar 27, 2022, 2:49 AM
I related this a few times.. I came very close to becoming a full time trans.. I was on hormones and lived as a female for about 7 years.. my skin got softer, hair on my body got thinner and softer.. my cock got smaller.. my breasted grew and became much more sensitive.. I became a full c cup!! My voice changed!! I was 2 weeks from breast implants when I change my mind.. it took a full 2 years to fully revert back.. my cock is still small and don’t get fully erect but I am a total sub bottom and don’t top.. so it is good to suck!!
I enjoyed being female getting fucked all the time.. I love my breasted.. they are still very sensitive and I love the played with.. I play with them all the time while being fucked..

I replied to your post but it didn't post.

I'm 72 and can't see myself going through what you did, but it is exciting to hear about your experiences.

Ashct22
Mar 27, 2022, 7:40 AM
I love feeling like a woman in the bedroom..love when my nipples are played with, and I love to kiss, and most of all I want and love to give pleasure to my man

Basin_Bouy
Mar 27, 2022, 10:08 AM
OMG, I so agree with you!

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 27, 2022, 11:10 AM
I've been of a mind that a lot of guys get into sex with guys... because they want to be the girl; they want to know what it's like to suck cock and to be fucked and get nuts busted all up in them ...My evolution to M-M sex was late in starting -- as I was approaching senior citizenship -- but rapidly-developed to precisely the stage that you've described. I remember some pillow-talk with my wife, perhaps 10 years or so ago. She asked me 'Do you sometimes wish you were the girl?' Don't remember what my answer was -- I tend to internalize things that may be too revelatory or a bit embarrassing. But I was silently thinking "Yes! YES!! That's exactly what I want! I think about it all the time!"

Knowing that she'd picked up on this and that it didn't seem to bother her, I started to let my innermost thoughts influence my direction, slowly inching from a regular-guy husband and father with a secret lifelong nylon fetish, to being more open about my desire to cross-dress at home, at first wearing only panties and hose as my underwear. (fulltime) This led to giving in to the temptation to shaving all my body hair so that I could enjoy feeling more feminine in my silky underthings, and I added additional female clothing to my 'stash'. Somewhere along this path, I sucked my first cock, and I immediately loved it. What's that expression? Slippery slope? I always liked slides! :bigrin:

So I've now come to the point where I embrace that femininity and occasionally meet another man (or gurl) for sex play. I'm always assuming my female persona when this happens, and it's the closest I'll ever get to that alternate reality. I'm very sane and accepting of my biological reality as a male, but dearly love taking on that feminine role during intimate activities.

Along the way, a couple of things combined that have created a happy circumstance: 1) I began to use Supple Nips, hoping that those two things on my chest - one of which was inverted - might become more sensitive and look a little more normal, and, 2) After being a fat guy for several decades, I lost over a hundred pounds. The Supple Nips did the trick, correcting the inverted nipple and sensitizing both of them so that they're very perky and responsive to stimulation. And, as the weight fell off, most of the excess skin shrank without sagging, and what had been 'man boobs' didn't completely disappear. (Hurray!)

In other words, I have some little titties with sensitive nipples that love to be played with. They're not obvious to the point that people point and laugh, but I know they're there. I fondle and play with my little boobs after shaving my chest, and they feel soft, just like a woman's breasts. My male playmates also enjoy touching them and sucking my nipples.

And that sets up another conundrum - when playing as a gurl, do I go natural with my little tits, or should I wear my newly-acquired breast forms and pocket bra? This was recently put to the test. I went braless first and my partner fondled and enjoyed sucking a nipple, and then later on in the play session, put on the forms and pocket bra. We both enjoyed both forms of expression, and I felt sufficiently 'gurlie' at all times!

tongueteaser
Mar 27, 2022, 5:19 PM
I have always fantasized about being used like a girl. Things like a huge yummy cock rubbed on my face and mouth. Told to suck cock and having to eat lots of cum. Then I so badly want to be bent over face down with my legs spread wide and up on my toes. A guy slowly penetrating my very tight virgin ass. Not being able to see him and just feeling him. Helpless on my toes being humped and cummed inside. Yep use me like a girl

BiEli
Mar 27, 2022, 9:25 PM
I think this is one of the best things about vivid imaginings! I've always wondered what it would be like to be a woman having sex, and I believe that most people with active erotic centers imagine such things. For me, that's one of the reasons I'm bi and like having sex with other guys. I know what I would like to feel and I really enjoy turning my partner on to what I imagine it should feel like. Truly, thinking about what it might feel like to have a nicely shaped dick pounding in and out of my pussy and feeling a hot lot of cum blow deep inside me is an immense turn-on. I also often wonder what it would be like to be a woman having sex with another woman, perhaps sharing a dildo as we press our breasts against each other... That right there is why I have always enjoyed frotting; hot hard glans against hard hot glans is absolutely intense. I can talk about this stuff with my bi partner when we're able to hook up, but one day it would be great to share it with male, female and TS partners. Someday...