PDA

View Full Version : This ever happen to your

guywholikesboth
Mar 25, 2022, 3:34 PM
I was shopping at BJ'S and had to use the Mens Room I wen into the stall and notice the space at the door was about an inch and a half wide I had a clear view at the electric hand drier. I then notice a man drying his hands and he was looking into the opening I got brazen and spread my legs so he could get a better look at my cock he finished dry but hit the dryer again So I started to play with my cock and give he more to look at his eyes never left the space so I knew he was enjoying the show I started to get hard dryer stopped again he started it again all the while he kept watching I wanted to get up but had to clean up he left I looked for him but didn't find him in the store

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 25, 2022, 4:17 PM
I was shopping at BJ'S...

:bigrin: (snicker)

KDaddy23
Mar 26, 2022, 3:12 PM
No, but there's a guy I call "Bathroom Man" who hangs out in the supermarket's men's room and hands out blowjobs like it's lunch! He's blown me like four times and he is very good and very fast at it. I've gone in there to pee and I've seen him servicing guys quite a few times and, once, he peeked around the stall he uses, saw me, smiled, and said, "I'll be with you in a moment!" A few seconds later, te guy he's sucking is cussing and cumming...

Just amazing because I wouldn't have the nerve to do this...

Cum1st
Mar 26, 2022, 3:52 PM
No, I wish it did, or I recognized it when it did.

Tight1-4u
Mar 26, 2022, 7:41 PM
was traveling late last month.. when driving long distances I always use my vibration plug to enjoy the ride.. I Luton my favorite lacy silk thong panties and enjoy the rode.. I had stopped for the night and checked in my room and went to the bar.. after a couple stiff drinks I headed to the restroom.. while standing there I noticed the guy next to me was kinda checking me out so I took my time.. then he just reached down the back of my loose fitting shorts and grabbed my ass!!
he then said he could hear my vibrator and noticed my lacy panties.. said he would enjoy some company for the evening if I would meet him in his room.. then he turned and showed me his 9” thick dick!! I said I would love to meet him.. he gave me a key to his room and left.. I waited about 5 min and went to the room and let myself in.. he was in the shower and said to join him.. we played around in the shower for a while while soaping each other,, then we went to his bed where we kissed, made out, sucked,, and he fucked me most all night long leaving 3 huge loads deep inside me.. then the next morning he bent me over again in the shower.. that afternoon when I went to my appointment there he was seeing the same guy.. we laughed and made plans to meet again after our appointments.. we spent that evening and all that night with him pounding me into a sexual frenzy.. we kinda plan our trips to meet up.. he has fucked me 5 times now and I will see him in about 3 days.. I can’t wait!!

jjourneyman
Mar 29, 2022, 11:27 AM
was traveling late last month.. when driving long distances I always use my vibration plug to enjoy the ride.. I Luton my favorite lacy silk thong panties and enjoy the rode.. I had stopped for the night and checked in my room and went to the bar.. after a couple stiff drinks I headed to the restroom.. while standing there I noticed the guy next to me was kinda checking me out so I took my time.. then he just reached down the back of my loose fitting shorts and grabbed my ass!!
he then said he could hear my vibrator and noticed my lacy panties.. said he would enjoy some company for the evening if I would meet him in his room.. then he turned and showed me his 9” thick dick!! I said I would love to meet him.. he gave me a key to his room and left.. I waited about 5 min and went to the room and let myself in.. he was in the shower and said to join him.. we played around in the shower for a while while soaping each other,, then we went to his bed where we kissed, made out, sucked,, and he fucked me most all night long leaving 3 huge loads deep inside me.. then the next morning he bent me over again in the shower.. that afternoon when I went to my appointment there he was seeing the same guy.. we laughed and made plans to meet again after our appointments.. we spent that evening and all that night with him pounding me into a sexual frenzy.. we kinda plan our trips to meet up.. he has fucked me 5 times now and I will see him in about 3 days.. I can’t wait!!

Wow! I would have done the same!

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 29, 2022, 12:45 PM
I have a workshop in the backyard, it has a big window with a blind that I normally keep partly closed for and I usually leave the door open to keep it cool, the door has a window that reflects the yard when it’s open. I like to jackoff out there. Couple of weeks ago, I had my young Hispanic gardener working in the back yard and I got horny watching him work. I dropped my swim trunks and started to jackoff, I didn’t realize he could see my reflection in the door window. I did notice he seemed to be looking at the workshop a lot. I was getting in to it when he suddenly walked in. H e asked if I was having fun and said he had been watching me jackoff and wanted to join the fun. I was rock hard with my cock in my hand when he pulled his pants down and his cock sprung up. He was long, thick and uncut, a dream cum true. He asked if I liked it and I said yes as I got on my knees and started to suck him. I wanted his cum, but he said he wanted to suck me. My cock was already ready to cum and as he started to suck me, I blew my load. He said my cum tasted so sweet and that he had been horny to suck. I said I wished that I’d know he like cock as much as I did, he been my gardener for over a year. He said he had seen me jacking off before, but wasn’t sure if I’d be open to mutual play. I got back down on my knees and started to suck again, I love uncut cocks, e bl ew his load, but it took some time for him to cum and I really like guys that don’t cum fast. Now I see him every two weeks when he cuts to do the yard work. I’ve always liked to be watched, it started with my sister watching me jackoff as she peeked in my bedroom door, but that’s a story for another time.

KvnPhilly
Mar 30, 2022, 9:37 AM
Sounds like one hot Gardner...