PDA

View Full Version : Gym

diver63
Mar 25, 2022, 9:34 AM
Have you ever done anything sexual at the gym?

guywholikesboth
Mar 25, 2022, 10:31 AM
Yes been fucked sucked got sucked and fucked

willj
Mar 25, 2022, 1:06 PM
Have you ever done anything sexual at the gym?

Not yet but I would do anything you wanted DIVER

Tj726guy
Mar 25, 2022, 1:57 PM
Place i go is too busy and would be really obvious

RisingBi
Mar 25, 2022, 10:39 PM
Just before the pandemic hit, I was in my individual shower stall (unfortunately my gym has stalls with curtains instead of one big common shower room, which by far is my preference), and I pulled the curtain back a bit to be a bit of an exhibitionist, and I started stroking my cock until it was hard, and I really went to town stroking my cock. I caught the attention of a guy diagonally across from me in his own stall, with him watching me the entire time through a part in his curtain. I caught his eye, and we both enjoyed our exhibitionist/voyeurist show. I was so turned on making a gay connection like that. Unfortunately, back in the locker areas, he turned out to be a guy I wasn't that attracted to, so I didn't hook up with him.

But many years ago, in a one big room common shower at the Y, I saw a really cute guy come in and take a showerhead across from me. I kept turning around under my showerhead, looking at his smooth, cute body, and caught his eye. I began paying closer attention to washing my cock, lathering it up and washing it, and washing it, and washing it, causing it to grow, and he was staring. He started doing the same, and I was staring. We were enjoying stroking our cocks and looking at each other, trying to be discreet, because we weren't completely alone. I can't tell you how turned on I was, and eventually I had a full hard-on, but I didn't care. I rinsed off and walked with my erection to my towel, grabbed it, wrapped it around my waist, and went into the sauna (it was inside the men's locker room). Bless his heart: he followed me in.

There were already a couple of guys in there, and we both took a top bench, but across from each other. We are both wearing our towels around our waist, but occasionally we flashed each other. This is the very first time I ever connected with a guy in a nonsexual place, and I was so turned on and excited. A few times I pulled the towel into a position where only he could see, and I stroked my erection. He reciprocated, stroking his. But it was getting hot, temperature wise, so I headed back to the showers, and he followed. We took shower heads side-by-side, and occasionally touched elbows in a lingering kind of way as we enjoyed the cool water, soaping down and rinsing. He whispered to me, "Meet me outside." I finished my shower, headed back to my locker, put my clothes on pretty quickly, and went outside.

He was already out there sitting on a bench in front of the Y. I joined him on the bench, and we chatted to get to know each other a little bit. We ended up going to grab a bite to eat, my first dinner date with a man. I invited him back to my place. But unfortunately it was a huge disappointment, because he ended up telling me he has a boyfriend and did not want to get naked together. He just wanted to keep our underwear on, naked otherwise, and just do a little bit of body contact in bed. I never got to see again, let alone do stuff with, that beautiful cock I fell in love with at the gym. Bummer.

But it was the most gay thing I'd ever done, in my own mind, despite having sucked countless cocks up to that point in gay sex venues, like bathhouses. I actually hooked up with a guy that I just randomly met "in the real world", and actually had dinner with a guy, like on a date. Though it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, it was a milestone in the ever growing gay part of my bisexuality. I've been on dinner dates with guys since, that always ended up in sex, including with an extraordinary gay man that I had an ongoing FWB relationship with.

jjourneyman
Mar 25, 2022, 10:59 PM
The second man I ever sucked and was fucked by I met at a gym while working as a janitor when I was in college. It was at the 24-hour Fitness in Concord, CA. He had a really nice cock and was stroking it in the shower (pretending to wash), but caught me staring. When I went to the pool area to steam clean, he left his number in my cart. Later that morning I found it. It took me a while to work up the nerve to call him, but a couple of days later, I was so horny, I gave him a call. He didn't answer, so I left him a vm telling him that I worked at the gym and had found a set of keys that I thought might belong to him.

I wasn't sure if he was married or in a relationship... and I didn't want to out him in case there was anyone else who had access to his vm.

I'm happy I took the approach I did. As it turned out, he was married with kids. But the next afternoon, we were in my bed locked in the one of the best 69s I've ever experienced!

Jozyxt
Mar 26, 2022, 7:56 AM
I never had much luck figuring out how to make happenstance meetings with women work. Working it out with a man would be doubly awkward for me. My gym uses shower doors so you can't even leave them partly open for a peak. But I am open to try if it ever struck me that a guy was interested. Jjourneyman's story of a hot 69 is inspiring.

Chester1954
Mar 26, 2022, 9:50 AM
When I got married I stopped playing with men for a while. One morning I went to the gym early and saw a lovely young man with a nice big cock stroking it in the locker room he stopped when he saw me. This got the desires waking up, about a month later I was at the gym late at night in the steam room. I was sitting on top of the steam table and a couple of men were coming in and out of the steam room, one had a very nice semi hard cock that I kept admiring.

He came in alone and stood in front of me stroking his cock and asked if I wanted it. In seconds I slid from the table to the bench that surrounded it and his cock was in my mouth in a matter of seconds. When he came I pulled out and he shot all over my tits. On subsequent visits I started swallowing his cum it was had a nice taste to it, a couple of times he gave me a facial. Not many people in the locker room late at night and I loved walking out with his cum on my face and looking at myself in the mirror. A couple of times he even shared me with friends. This went on for over 10 years. Covid hit the gym shut down and when it reopened it took some time for the steam room to be turned on and go to 24 hours. Eventually the gym was taken over by the YMCA they close for the evening have a much larger crowd and I have never seen him since the pandemic. I really miss his cock, when we first started 10 years ago some evenings he would cum in my mouth 3 times in one night.

RisingBi
May 5, 2022, 1:01 AM
Oh my gosh, tonight was unbelievable, though I think I might have missed an opportunity to take at least one guy home with me tonight, and perhaps his friend as well. I rejoined my gym a few weeks ago and finally went there tonight to begin continuing my regular swimming laps that I loved to do before the pandemic. I was alone at work afterhours and feeling particularly gay horny, which is what finally prompted me to go for the swim. I was just thinking about all the cock and ass in the locker room, where maybe an opportunity to connect with a guy would present itself. I haven't had too much sex during the pandemic, just meeting up with a few guys. But I'm so ready to go all out now fucking as much as I can, whether it's with one FWB or any number of guys. My gay side has been exploding since I broke up with my girlfriend of three years just before the pandemic hit.

So I enter the men's locker room, and choose the furthest section because I caught a glimpse of a cute young guy there. It turned out that that section had two very cute and quite young guys. They definitely looked under 18 (I'm 59) and were just getting dressed to leave. But I had to keep checking them out discreetly because they were so cute. Maybe they caught me looking, and we exchanged a few words: one of the guys was trying not to step on the wet floor as he was trying to get into his socks, and it was quite hilarious, and both guys were laughing, and I was laughing too, and said, "I do the same thing," and they both laughed.

By then I was totally naked, and kept glancing at them as I was taking out of my bag the things I needed. I was taking my sweet time, and it looked like they were as well. They looked like they were close friends, maybe more. One of them was exceptionally cute (the other guy was cute too, but had a lot of facial acne), and if I didn't know better, I think the super cute guy was flirting with me a bit.

They are both finally fully dressed, in the sweats they came with, ready to leave. But they weren't going anywhere. The super cute boy was looking into a nearby mirror, admiring his body in a silly way, putting his arms up and flexing his biceps continually, and I just kept discreetly watching him. And I know that he saw that I was glancing, and he kept doing it. He was putting on a show for me. My naked cock was getting harder and harder, but I was trying to still be discreet and keep it only semi-hard using sheer will.

The mirror show went on for 5 minutes, as I slowly was just puttering with my belongings, and still not putting on my bathing suit, and trying to be discreet with my glances at this boy from heaven. I could not believe what was happening. This has never happened to me before, not like this. I have written above about what has happened to me at gyms. But this was two beautiful twinks that appeared to be coming on to me a little bit, or teasing me at least. Only now I kick myself that I didn't say something to the boy that was showing off his nonexistent muscles in the mirror, with his back to me, something like, "Looking good!" That would've at least indicated I was flirting back, and maybe that I was at least a little bit gay.

But a battle was going on in my mind, and between my cock and my morality: these boys were just too young. They looked like they were 16. Maybe they were 18. People in high school look so young to me these days, much younger than I remember my fellow classmates in high school were, more than 40 years ago. So I put my bathing suit on, and lingered a little bit longer, and the super cute boy continued flirting with me. He eventually left the mirror and came back closer to me, on his side of the bench, and was kind of showing me his body again, and especially his ass, with his gray sweatpants slightly pulled down, so his incredibly cute ass crack was showing (he clearly was wearing no underwear). That time my eyes just locked onto that beautiful sight. OMG, would I ever have loved to fuck that beautiful and perfect twink ass!

In hindsight I think I should've at least been much more obvious and really stared at that young man, with lust all over my face, and say flattering words, and eventually ask them how old they were. Did I screw up and miss a great opportunity? Maybe. But my ethical mind won out.

So I left them and headed to the showers and then the pool. After my regular 2 km swim like I used to do two years ago (I was surprised I was able to do it: I guess that gay situation gave me lots of energy that I had to burn off), I hit the showers, which unfortunately in this gym have individual stalls with curtains. But sometimes I like to leave my curtain ajar a bit and stroke my cock in case anybody sees and shows an interest. But it was 10:30pm and most guys had already left, before the 11pm closing.

But I stayed sitting in my car in the parking lot fantasizing about how it could've played out differently with those two guys. Eventually I went onto my NSFW Twitter on my phone to look at gay video clips in my feed, and retweet. Then my horniness overcame me and I went onto Doublelist to see if I could find a guy looking right now to play, but there wasn't anyone in my area. A couple of hours later I'm back at home, writing this, and stroking my cock. Alone!

Damn!