PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Bisexual.com?

Buck Naked
Mar 25, 2022, 8:03 AM
A while back I saw threads discussing possible updates/upgrades to the site. Is there anything in the works? Since nobody asked me, here's 2 things I'd like to see added.
1. Bringing back the chat rooms would be great.
2. Adding a "Like" button to individual comments.

marine20
Mar 25, 2022, 2:58 PM
i would really like to see a like button .

csreef
Mar 25, 2022, 5:27 PM
I hope that Chat is brought back. It was a very unifying feature, that helped to make this site a community!

Jazminedress
Mar 25, 2022, 8:13 PM
i would really like to see a like button .

Me too..................honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing two boards, one for more explicit, the other more tame. I am wondering if we don't get more women as the direction may be geared a little away from them. Lets be honest, women can be a treasure trove of advice in the sex department

RisingBi
Mar 25, 2022, 9:54 PM
Me too..................honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing two boards, one for more explicit, the other more tame. I am wondering if we don't get more women as the direction may be geared a little away from them. Lets be honest, women can be a treasure trove of advice in the sex department
I agree! Since this site is mostly about the same sex part of bisexuality, I think it would be wonderful to have more bisexual women participating as they once did, before my time. Of course, there are countless MM sex threads, and I am no one to talk because I participate in them heavily, but I'd love to have more general threads on bisexuality that women and men equally participate in.

Long Duck Dong
Mar 26, 2022, 3:50 AM
Last time I talked with brian ( admin ) he mentioned there was a number of problems with custom made addons to the forum, and it meant that a good part of the site would be lost with a update because an update only works with the generic parts of the site....so they were looking into ways to save as much of the blogs, groups etc as possible but not sure how to do it.....

Chat is also a separate part, an custom addon.....and the site would need to be updated in order for a chat to be readded......

As for women, there have been some great women in the site in the past but a number of the bi ladies I have suggested the site to, say there is nothing there for the women to enjoy, its all about men sex and repeated subjects......and they do not want to feel like they are here to be hit on or to talk about sex.........while there have been threads in the past about the lack of women in the site, often the replies of make the site more welcoming and diverse and women will come and post more, tends to not add up to much.......

My own partner is intersex female, and she tends to find that sharing that in forums, promptly results in being told how shes a fantasy fuck etc or how she would be great in a 3 some.......so she avoids forums now

Jozyxt
Mar 26, 2022, 7:49 AM
My own partner is intersex female, and she tends to find that sharing that in forums, promptly results in being told how shes a fantasy fuck etc or how she would be great in a 3 some.......so she avoids forums now

That is definitely a man thing. I wouldn't care at all. And there are a few women in the cuck forums that like this too. Still cuck forums have some women only areas just to avoid this. But it is not for all men and for the most part, it seems not to be what women like.

In the pre-internet days when we had local bulletin boards, I set up an account as female. It was crazy with guys bombarding on that account, some respectful and some very vulgar as if they thought that was just a normal and OK way to deal with anyone.

Want2ForPlay
Mar 26, 2022, 10:06 AM
Far as I can tell it's on auto-pilot.

Jazminedress
Mar 26, 2022, 12:42 PM
It was crazy with guys bombarding on that account, some respectful and some very vulgar as if they thought that was just a normal and OK way to deal with anyone.

I used to have an instagram, some of the stuff I would get a PM on was just stupid, some of it was rude, some of it..................honestly, made me kind of nervous. some of those guys need some serious mental help, so I can see what you are saying. This board overall, seems to have the best, most grown up type of people around.

csreef
Mar 26, 2022, 4:16 PM
I used to have an instagram, some of the stuff I would get a PM on was just stupid, some of it was rude, some of it..................honestly, made me kind of nervous. some of those guys need some serious mental help, so I can see what you are saying. This board overall, seems to have the best, most grown up type of people around.

Another thing that I hope for this site is this: Better moderation.... Years ago, this site had a :devil: troll :devil: who was Divisive, and hopefully, this type of person will never allowed on to this site.

Jozyxt
Mar 28, 2022, 10:06 PM
This board overall, seems to have the best, most grown up type of people around.

I like the people here too.

Modude
Mar 29, 2022, 10:01 PM
Chat rooms would be great as would private chat, also being able to send pics in private messages/chat......