PDA

View Full Version : i crossed the line with gym partner

whybicuriousnow
Mar 21, 2022, 5:41 PM
Even tho were both straight and have wifes....after a recent workout i ended up sucking his big cock until he cum now his acting like nothing happened which im glad ...but do i do it again ?

Fzmr9t
Mar 21, 2022, 5:50 PM
If the opportunity was to present itself, I definitely would!

KDaddy23
Mar 21, 2022, 6:21 PM
If he allows it, you should do it again. It's not unusual for a guy to act like nothing happened after the fact and I wouldn't - and I don't - let that bother me and it'd be nice for you not to be bothered by that. So if he wants to let you blow him again, go for it and have fun!

Opportunist
Mar 21, 2022, 6:32 PM
You didn't explain how it happened. Look for similar signals in a similar situation. Don't come on like some love struck teen.

MAYBE say, "I don't know why, but really needed that the other night. Thanks for being cool" and leave it at that.

Jozyxt
Mar 21, 2022, 6:59 PM
The moment I cum with a cocksukcer, I act like it never happened. I just get dressed and leave. Maybe tell him it was great on the way out. I never say "Thanks," or act like there is any social obligation on my part at all. I expect him to do all that and to invite me back.

Guys do like to recip with women so he may feel weird about getting head and not know how to handle it. So keep cool but let him know you would like to re-do the scene again just as before.

tongueteaser
Mar 21, 2022, 7:06 PM
I would not force it or ask about it. Just be a normal friend nd when the time is right again he may open back up

jjourneyman
Mar 22, 2022, 7:25 PM
Gyms are great places to meet and meet-up. In fact, the second guy I ever had the pleasure of sucking was a married guy I met when I was working as a night janitor at a gym when I was in my first year of college. I had watched him jerk off in the shower a couple of times before I finally worked up the nerve to let him know I'd be happy to take care of that for him. That night, I stuffed a note in his locker asking him to not masturbate... that I would suck him. He obviously found the note when he got back to the locker room after his workout, because he didn't jack off that night. While he was drying off, I walked in and asked if he found my note. He said he did, and asked if I'd meet him in the parking lot. It was still dark out when I got off that morning. He flashed his headlights at me as I walked out toward my car, then he drove around and picked me up. We drove over to a nearby mall and parked out by the back. He pushed his seat back, pulled his sweats down and said, "Well, here it is kid. You wanted it."

I leaned over and practically shoved his cock into my mouth. I probably would have stayed down on him until the sun came up, but after only a few minutes, he was pumping his nut into my mouth. The kind of cool thing about it was that he grabbed the back of my head as he was coming, so it was a swallow or drown few moments. He became a great FWB. Because I had my own apartment, it was a nice place for him to land and unwind. No wife. No screaming kids. Just a cold beer or glass of whisky, and one hell of a cocksucker, NSA.

He was a great guy. I'm sure he's broken in a lot of new guys since me. I wish him the best.

jjourneyman
Mar 22, 2022, 7:29 PM
You didn't explain how it happened. Look for similar signals in a similar situation. Don't come on like some love struck teen.

MAYBE say, "I don't know why, but really needed that the other night. Thanks for being cool" and leave it at that.
The best approach, as I've learned, is to compliment one on their dick... as in... "Damn, that's a nice cock!" or "Dude, nice package."
It's always worked for me and have never gotten punched by more than the head of a hard penis.

papasmurph
Mar 25, 2022, 8:00 AM
Even tho were both straight and have wifes....after a recent workout i ended up sucking his big cock until he cum now his acting like nothing happened which im glad ...but do i do it again ?

Keep this in mind.... you were not the only one who crossed the line. He's trying to figure out what happened and what it means to him, too. Don't carry all the negative feelings. You didn't rape him. He was obviously a willing recipient at the time.

As to whether to do it again? That's for you to explore. It sounds like you are at the first awareness of some bi-curious feelings. It takes some time to re-program your brain if this is all new to you. One thing a lot of guys are not aware - sexual attractions and sexual needs change over our lifetime. We are programmed to think a certain way. It's almost subconscious. Don't be too hard on yourself... As the old candy add goes... sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't