PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex! techniques anyone?!

holydragoon
Jul 19, 2005, 4:30 PM
Hey everyone! I just felt like starting a thread where people could share different techniques or methods they use when satisfying someone orally! Both on males and females of course :rolleyes:
What feels the best for the guy or the girl? How to deepthroat without laying a pizza on the floor? etc. :bigrin:

/Swedish boy

codybear3
Jul 19, 2005, 6:35 PM
Hi Holydragoon....With my boyfriend, he enjoys it when I swallow his entire shaft and swing/run my tongue back and forth over his shaved balls. While this is happening, I have a finger applying gentle pressure on his prostate (with my finger inserted in his anus). This helps him maintain a steady flow of pre-cum and also builds up a good fulfilling load... :rolleyes:

badger1966
Jul 19, 2005, 6:39 PM
I have no experience at all of giving male oral. I just dream about it from time to time when I'm shagging a woman> I think I get the oral right on women but sometimes feel that I want to give and take at the same time......and being a man can't do one thing or the other without losing concentration!
Any tips on giving women oral to improve my pleasure giving rating?
Any on giving males oral to improve my dreams............ahh.........one day I'll get head and give head with a male and make it all come true!!

holydragoon
Jul 20, 2005, 11:06 AM
hey codybear! I know lots of guysg et really turned on when someone completely makes their shafts disappear... but I find it so hard to do, especially when the guy is really big... I heard you should try to breathe out as you deep throat, is that true?

codybear3
Jul 20, 2005, 7:10 PM
My lover is 7 1/2 inches long but not really thick (or maybe I just have a big mouth) but I used to gag when trying to take it in too fast. I soon became more like a "timing" type of activity. Like snorkeling, you take a breath and dive, then when you need air, your snorkel is the only thing that needs to break water and you take a breath. Same thing when eating man-meat. quick breath, hold and swallow. Lick and tongue, then come up for air. zIt works for me. Take your time and try different things t make it comfortable. And yes...my babe likes to see it all disappear into my mouth....Oh, I also had my tonsils removed a while back ago, so that also helps...Have fun. :rolleyes:

1qtpie
Jul 20, 2005, 10:05 PM
hey codybear! I know lots of guysg et really turned on when someone completely makes their shafts disappear... but I find it so hard to do, especially when the guy is really big... I heard you should try to breathe out as you deep throat, is that true?

Actually, I find it's much easier to take it all by breathing in through my nose as I swallow it, then exhaling through my nose as I pull it out. You also have to completely relax your throat. This is one of my favorite subjects!!!

jeramie
Jul 21, 2005, 9:03 PM
I think I am strange, I am a guy and I don't like receiving oral sex, how messed up is that??????????????????? I love to give it though, to men and women. I know too things make a big difference for me when I give it. One, I like the guy to be clean, a dirty penis smells bad and makes me want to hurl. And for women, I like them to be trimmed at least, it irritates my nose so bad when I get hair shoved into it while I am trying to eat pussy! Guys pubic hair is able to be pushed back easily, but women's I find, doesn't do that as well or maybe it's because a penis is long and away from the pubes as opposed to a vagina which is right underneath the pubes! Who knows, but eitherway, I am gonna keep on eatin' and suckin' cause I love it when I make them tremble and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigrin:

FunCoupleinSD
Jul 22, 2005, 6:31 AM
hey codybear, I must admit that as a man that is my idea of a GREAT blowjob:bigrin:. you got everything right, swallow it all, lick the balls, pressure on the prostate (prefferably by finger in anus. there another way?) Mmmmmmmmmm gives me the shivers just to imagine it. my point is, that knowing how great this feels ;) , I of course wish to give nothin less when I give a bj. the problem is that even when I manage to "swallow the entire shaft" :eek: (getting better at it) there is no way I can stick my tongue out:tongue: without finally gagging. have you any suggestions? And just out of curiosity, what do most of you guys prefer while getting head, light steady consistant pressure on the prostate, or a little heavier stimulation? I like both depending on my mood at the time. (what is THE best to me today, is sometimes only so so for me tommorow) Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings.

holydragoon
Jul 28, 2005, 1:46 PM
thanx codybear, im gonna try to do that withoug gagging too much like I usually do ;) :three:

SweetBlackAngel
Jul 28, 2005, 4:35 PM
Heh. I'm still chuckling over the expression "laying pizza on the floor." I've never heard that one before. :tongue: :female: :flag3:

codybear3
Jul 28, 2005, 11:27 PM
Hi funcoupleinsd...The only suggestion I can offer is practice, practice, practice. And when you think you finally have it right, practice some more just cuz its fun.

P.S. - Giving a blowjob is a great treat. Getting a mouthful of hot cum is the reward.... :rolleyes:

Bigc69
Jul 29, 2005, 10:19 AM
Long before I had any bi curiosities of my own, I had a girfriend who was openly bisexual. She "taught" me how to eat her pussy as a woman would. Her claim was that most men try to use their tongues like tiny cocks. They jab at the clit and poke at the labia. Flick instead of lick. She liked me to slowly and gently lick her pussy as I would an ice cream cone, flat tongue brushing the labia, and clit all at once. Then do it in circles. Watch your woman masturbate, and do what she does with her fingers with your tongue.

bayou_boy_2003
Jul 29, 2005, 12:38 PM
as you have the head in your mouth, run your tongue along the bottom of his head. then swirl it around the whole cockhead :bigrin: :bibounce:

holydragoon
Jul 29, 2005, 4:37 PM
hey sweetblackangel! haha the laying a pizza on the floor thing is sumthing my brother always says. it refers to someone puking; sometimes when people puke on the floor, there might be pieces left from whatever they ate and with alot of imagination it will look like a nasty pizza i guess! lol :tongue:

joewillblow71
Jul 29, 2005, 4:56 PM
I would say the best way to enjoy your man is RELAX. being tense or nervous will make your cocksucking more difficult. I find i like to put myself in a zone when sucking someone off so as to achive the max in relaxation and i am better able to control my gag reflex. deepthoughing your mate takes practice and more practice. i love practice. never be discoraged if ya feel like your gonna share your pizza on his lap, ya just ease up a bit and try agin, find your own rythem and comfort, take your time and for god's sake enjoy it!

happyjoe68
Jul 31, 2005, 4:30 PM
laying pizza on the floor? try "pavement pizza", frequently seen in the vicinty of pubs and nightclubs in binge drinking britain. "Liquid laugh" is another

julie
Jul 31, 2005, 6:08 PM
Oh Happy Joe, I dont understand what you say! Please elaborate?! love julie xx ;)

jaytoppin
Aug 4, 2005, 1:23 AM
Men, men are easy. Maybe because I'm guy and I know what makes me feel good will make someone else feel good. As for the inserted finger while giving/getting head, oh my, yes, a definate must.

Women, women are difficult. Quite a few of the women I dated told me their special spot, moves. :eek: What's a guy to do?

I have found something that seems to work well on women. It's called the Chinese butterfly. Never had a woman complain about that one. :bigrin:

holydragoon
Aug 4, 2005, 4:22 AM
tell us about the chinese butterfly then.... :bigrin:

DareMe
Aug 4, 2005, 8:58 AM
Hey you got me curious also. Chineese butterfly?

I find that men are more receptive when you lick both sides of under the uretra.

DM

jaytoppin
Aug 5, 2005, 1:43 AM
Put your palms together, fingers spread out like you're showing someone the number five. Now place your chin between your thumbs. Insert your middle and ring fingers (all four of them) into the vagina. If she's up for it, insert your pinkies into her anus (if she's not recpetive to that just curl them back). Now with your index fingers, you can part her lips and enjoy easy access to her clitoris. Experiement with licking her hood and rubbing her hood between your index fingers. Find out what she likes and doesn't like.

If she's a known squirter, I'd wear eye protection of some sort. :bigrin:

twosides
Aug 5, 2005, 4:19 AM
Ohhhh yeah, very nice technique! :tongue:

curious f
Aug 5, 2005, 7:10 AM
Very interesting discussion, guess I need more practise, I still get rather "sore" jaws after a while, so I don't give as often as I should I guess. Any advise?

jaytoppin
Aug 5, 2005, 8:25 PM
I still get rather "sore" jaws after a while... Any advise?You get sore during fellatio, cunnilingus or both?

curious f
Aug 6, 2005, 9:18 PM
Sorry, I should have been more specific, fellatio is when I get my sore jaws...

Woody
Aug 8, 2005, 12:19 AM
My favourite..Flicking the end of your tongue in the pee hole of a cock and at the same time taking a firm grip around the top of the ball bag and gently pulling down.

mike9753
Aug 15, 2005, 1:21 PM
I find the one tried and true method of great oral sex has to do with speed. Slow it down - not a little - a lot. Think of it as watching a time lapse photo of a flower opening. This means that you have to think about what your partner is sensing and it's about them, not about you. It's a slow tease. Running your wet tongue up and down a hard cock so slowly that you may have to hold your pertner down. Or blowing warm breaths onto your partner's pussy, before you just lightly touch the lips with the tip of your tongue. I find when I slow things down, my partner gets to enjoy the anticipation more and the orgasms tend to be more powerful. Of course variety is the spice of life - so sometimes a short quick blowjob or an intense, aggressive pussy lapping is called for.
Mike