PDA

View Full Version : 1st time with wife

Oasis39
Mar 18, 2022, 5:50 PM
Although I have been bi for a long time, i have been very secretive about it. New Year?s Eve my wife and I were having sex when she started playing with my butt and said she?d live to see a Vick go in there, and she reckons I?d love it. Since then she has included a lot of bi men sex talk into our sex play. Last night I took a nice 7? vibrator up my butt in front of my wife when we were having some sex fun. She was blown away and loved it. This was the first time I had actually requested that if she was being penetrated with a sex toy, I needed one too. It was a fun night and gee? didn?t I go off, loved it.
Ever since my wife started the open conversation, I feel it won?t be too long before I am on my knees sucking cock, or in my back taking cock with her present.
Does anyone else have a wife that has encouraged them?

cornholejoe
Mar 18, 2022, 9:19 PM
in a 3some man and her wife watched her husband fuck me and then i fucked him for over a year we had 3 somes like that sucking and fucking him and her and me

rascal2014
Mar 18, 2022, 10:09 PM
Thats been a long time dream of mine for my wife to be open to us playing with others. I'm bi but she is straight. I've in a round about way brought the subject up during ti.es of sexual passion which seemed to add to our fun but once it was over with she didn't think it was a good idea. So I'm left to my own self satisfaction. Most of the time I have to take things in my own hands, wink wink. Other times a local friend or hook up.

buds50
Mar 19, 2022, 7:38 AM
indeed mine does , 30 years a go she had a cum untouched watching me suck a cock for her the first time ,. shes loved it ever since ,

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 19, 2022, 10:23 AM
My wife is supportive like that, and has seen me suck cock and be sucked. (She even took pictures for us of the last time I played with another CD/gurl...) I don't think she's actually turned-on by it, but she is curious, and she loves me enough that she wants me to experience and enjoy my sexuality, even if it's outside the mainstream.

She's ok with anal insertions, even a real cock. She understands my desire, because, she said, 'It feels good!'

Waylon
Mar 19, 2022, 10:30 AM
One night wifey and and I got pretty stoned and drunk and were fooling around in bed naked. We were going at it in a torrid 69 position when she broke away and grabbed her 8 iinch realistic cock dildo and told me to use it on her pussy which was dripping wet and wide open As I worked it in and out of her juicy twat she was pulling on her tits and nipples and I pulled it out of her pussy and put it in her mouth which she loved, sucking it like a champ. Then I put it back in her pussy and churned her some more and she said for me to taste it. I was astonished and I pulled it out and went down on this big rubber cock just like I was sucking a guy off,. She looked in wide eyed amazement as I slurped and sucked it and took it balls deep without gagging She called me cocksucker and started fingering herself to a big climax as I gave the dildo a good blowjob She roled over to her side to take my cock in her mouth while she ffingered herself and watched me suck the rubber dick until I came in her mouth and she shuddered in her orgasm. We included the toy in our sessions after that and eventually led to MMF threesomes.

csreef
Mar 19, 2022, 10:38 AM
You're lucky you have a wife who is open minded!

atxbi
Mar 19, 2022, 11:35 AM
I can honestly report that my first wife was the one that started me on the road to becoming the dedicated cocksucker I am today. When we were first together I used to talk to her about swinging, and encouraging her to explore other women which she did a few times. Of course things went to having other men in our bed too. I would let her fuck other men and never even looked at their dicks. That’s when she started taking about how hot it would be for her to see me playing with other men. At first I was like yea right, that’s not gonna happen. Then during one threesome we were having with another guy, she asked the other guy to suck my dick. I had no problem with that and he looked at her and said okay, but you have to help me suck him which she eagerly did. After awhile he said this isn’t bad, then we both went on and fucked her. Few threesomes after that I found myself sucking the other guys cock for her. Few years later we had gotten divorced, and I thought I should try to see if I liked sucking cock on my own. I have been a dedicated cocksucker ever since . I am now on wife number two, and we have sucked a few cocks together, but I frequently find cocks on my own to enjoy, with her knowledge.

Modude
Mar 19, 2022, 7:51 PM
Had threesomes with another woman but no mfm yet. Wife used to say she wanted to watch a guy suck me but hasn't brought it up in a long time ( I'm absolutely open to it ). IDK, ten years ago she was so insatiably horny and then it was like her horny switch got turned off....

stonebow
Apr 30, 2022, 5:36 PM
Although I have been bi for a long time, i have been very secretive about it. New Year?s Eve my wife and I were having sex when she started playing with my butt and said she?d live to see a Vick go in there, and she reckons I?d love it. Since then she has included a lot of bi men sex talk into our sex play. Last night I took a nice 7? vibrator up my butt in front of my wife when we were having some sex fun. She was blown away and loved it. This was the first time I had actually requested that if she was being penetrated with a sex toy, I needed one too. It was a fun night and gee? didn?t I go off, loved it.
Ever since my wife started the open conversation, I feel it won?t be too long before I am on my knees sucking cock, or in my back taking cock with her present.
Does anyone else have a wife that has encouraged them?

Yes!....my wife was the one who introduced me to the man who popped my cherry, which happened while we were in a foursome with him and his lady!

stonebow
Apr 30, 2022, 5:38 PM
Had threesomes with another woman but no mfm yet. Wife used to say she wanted to watch a guy suck me but hasn't brought it up in a long time ( I'm absolutely open to it ). IDK, ten years ago she was so insatiably horny and then it was like her horny switch got turned off....

Women's hormones will do that to them....what's a guy to do?

IamWhoIamBiSex
Jul 17, 2023, 1:46 PM
My first wife was bisexual and a practicing pervert. She was the one who opened up the gates of perverted land for me to enter. One night I was having a 3 some with her and her girlfriend when they both decided to invade my ass. I loved it. Back them we all lived together and I could take anyone at anytime.

DD788Snipe
Jul 27, 2023, 2:51 AM
My first wife was bisexual and a practicing pervert. She was the one who opened up the gates of perverted land for me to enter. One night I was having a 3 some with her and her girlfriend when they both decided to invade my ass. I loved it. Back them we all lived together and I could take anyone at anytime.
Damn you were lucky.