PDA

View Full Version : AM, relaxing, Oh yeah...

Rvdude05
Mar 15, 2022, 1:23 PM
Theres nothing like waking up at dawn, pouring a cup of coffee, relaxing in a recliner, naked. As your neighbor, enters and starts to work on your cock. Hes slow, and very good at getting my cock hard. His mouth and tongue know exactly what I like. I try to encourage him, by telling him how wonderful it feels, and begging him to take me deeper. He knows his job well, I can't describe the wonderful sensations shooting throughout my body. I can feel it slowly coming, he slows to prolong that feeling, no rush, he knows his reward is near. He let's it slide into his throat, I fuck his mouth slowly, getting closer to the edge. He sucks me all the way in now, and I can't stop, I'm pumping his throat full of cum, I can feel, him swallow, his throat massages my dick as I pump jizz into him, he slobbers some, and jizz leaks from his mouth, he keeps swallowing, and finally cleans me with his tongue. It's been 2 years now, and it still feels like the first day. Hes such a good cocksucker.... Anyone else enjoying their favorite cock? Yes, I do return the favor, but that's another story!

cornholejoe
Mar 15, 2022, 8:02 PM
yeah i did last night my friend stooped by and gave me a great blow job and the i gave him one and sent him home to his wife

Rvdude05
Mar 16, 2022, 1:58 PM
Love it! Always makes me happy to send a married man home to his wife, fully drained and very satisfied.

Tight1-4u
Mar 16, 2022, 3:04 PM
yes my nitch is servicing sexually frustrated married men.. I love it when they come to use me.. they are frustrated,, stressed,, and full of Cum.. they get sucked to get them hard,, then put me in what ever position they want and fuck me as they want.. leave all their built up cum deep inside me..
when they leave they are stress free, and have a smile on their face.. completely bone dry empty of cum.. looking forward to fucking me again.. I love being of service to my fellow man!! Especially when he cums in me!!!