PDA

View Full Version : New experience for me.

Jozyxt
Mar 10, 2022, 8:47 PM
In my search for a great suck swapper, I answered an ad on DL. It turns out the guy is gay and more that willing to suck me second, which is a problem I have with many bi guys. We emailed for a while and built a report then met for coffee yesterday. After about 15 minutes of talking, he invited me to see his house. I go the this is my place talk and it was a bit awkward, so I took his hand. which prompted him to show me the bedroom.

He sat me on the bed, ran his hands over me and slowly undressed me. Sucking my cock and nipples and kissing my body. I had told him I am bi and not much of a kiser, so he didn't kiss my face. It was a real experience to have a man really make love to me. Being married for a long time, my wife hasn't done that in probably two decades an I had forgotten how good it feels.

We finished by me beating onto his cock then sucking him. It was really sexy.

Next time we are going to have a shower and do some more exploring.

We seem to click and he likes that I am bi and inexperienced, rather than gay. Although I know more about the cocksucking world than he does. I certainly like that he is gay and loves giving men pleasure. So this may work out nicely. If it does, I will probably slow things down with my current pal as takes me about a week to get horny enough to keep hard with a man.

Wish me luck.

csreef
Mar 10, 2022, 9:48 PM
Good for you! Keep the stories for your experiences a-cummin'!

KDaddy23
Mar 11, 2022, 2:53 PM
Most excellent!

cornholejoe
Mar 11, 2022, 3:09 PM
happy you liked it

bbginva
Mar 11, 2022, 3:55 PM
Hot experience - thanks for sharing Jozyxt. Hope your new friendship results in many such days.

mtnmen2
Mar 11, 2022, 4:01 PM
A while back ago I hooked up with this guy in Charlotte while away on work. I had placed an ad on doublelist looking for someone to suck and he answered it. When we met up I started sucking him and then he asked if I would fuck him. I agreed and he laid down on the bed and I got on top of him and started to fuck him missionary style. He started to run his hand up and down my chest and sides and grabbing my ass. Then he reached up and kissed me. Before this I was strictly a sex only kind of guy no touchy feely stuff. Like you my wife has lost interest in sex and making out and this really showed how much I miss that emotional connection you get when having sex. Now when I play with guys I don't like it if we don't make out and kiss when intimate.

papasmurph
Mar 11, 2022, 5:27 PM
I'm glad to read this story and the comments... good for you, mtnmen2. I'm glad you took those extra steps to experience intimacy with your guy in Charlotte. That extra connection you get with sex can really be wonderful. I love how it feels to kiss a man, and to touch and be touched. So, jozyxt, I hope you won't rule it out to explore your guy who is willing to follow your lead. It sounds like a great time you had with him.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 12, 2022, 9:46 AM
I was on the 'sex-only' bandwagon through the early days of my experimenting with M-M contact, but have also evolved to the point that I enjoy the more sensual acts of intimacy, such as kissing, that mtnmen2 and papasmurph have mentioned.

In my case, though, I much prefer that there be some manifestation of femininity involved, whether it be from my being dressed en femme or my partner wearing the panties. (preferably both of us!) It didn't take but that first tentative kiss to get past the 'ick' factor and embrace it as part of the fun. I don't get the same emotional connection that I do with a woman, but the physical and psychological sensations are strong and very enjoyable.

Jozyxt
Mar 13, 2022, 10:58 PM
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and good wishes. Yes I have been thinking about kissing him all week. He asked to get together for a long soapy shower next. I think I'll tell my wife I am going for a bike ride as it may take more that my usual gym time.. Still trying to set up the date.

Jozyxt
Mar 15, 2022, 3:14 PM
Alas my new friend changed his mind. With tome more reflection, he now thinks I am not what he is liking for. I left him with a note saying that I was still interested, so maybe if the gets ohorny enought he'll get back to me.

So i am off to my established suck swapping friend tomorrow.

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 16, 2022, 6:37 PM
I’ve used DL many times, you get some flakes, but it’s a good resource. I like guys that can host, more fun than car play or restrooms. The last time, the guy said to open the gate on the side of his house and walk back to his patio. When I walked around the corner, I saw a black man that was nude and waiting for a blowjob. He was sitting in a lawn chair with a hard on and it was big, I was so eager to suck his beautiful cock. I got on my knees and started to suck him, his precum was so sweet. I slid my pants down and was jacking off as I sucked him. He came and I swallowed every spurt, then I shot stood up and shot my load on his crotch, dropped back down and licked my cum up. I happened to look over at the patio door and saw a woman looking at us, guess she had been watching the whole time. I panicked and said someone is watching us, he said it’s okay, she likes to watch.

Jozyxt
Mar 16, 2022, 7:06 PM
Well he has emailed me, so maybe the change of mind wasn't permanent. He seem to be genuinely reaching for something, without being sure of just grasp it. I don't have an interest in getting involved in that, but if he wants to reach while swapping cum, that is OK with me. I am reaching in a way myself.

papasmurph
Mar 17, 2022, 6:21 PM
Man, I hear ya, Jozyxt. It is not easy to keep it simple sometimes. Our emotions can get in the way of a simple time of fun.

KDaddy23
Mar 17, 2022, 6:31 PM
I've had moments with guys who took the time to make love to my whole body and not just "rush" to get at my dick. I don't like kissing guys but sometimes I've allowed them to kiss me and I've returned the kiss passionately and then I'm moaning and cussing as they've worked their way down my body and not leaving too many places untouched by hands or lips. Amazingly good. It's the way I "prefer" to have sex with a guy when there's the time to do so and provided he's not going to be all weird about it... and some guys just are. I mean, if you're going to do it, then do it like you mean it, right? I mean, it's the same way I go about making love to women so why should it be any different when the "object of my lust" is just as male as I am? Then it's about not feeling "weird" exploring a man's body as you would a woman's or, yeah, feeling weird because some guy is doing that to you... and it feels so incredibly good.

diver63
Mar 17, 2022, 8:27 PM
I really enjoy it when a guy's wife or girlfriend watches....she's always smiling

Jozyxt
Mar 17, 2022, 8:53 PM
Damn. He emailed again and now want to "keep what he has" with his younger boyfriend. He does seem conflicted and confused about his life. So that is probably best Maybe he'll contact me again. Maybe not. Until then I have my regular FWB to get some cocksucking in with. He has his own conflicts and confusion, but atleast he is reliable.

What is it with guys anyway? I have gained so much sympathy for women in this whole bi endeavor.

xdoorb
Mar 18, 2022, 8:57 AM
I have gained so much sympathy for women in this whole bi endeavor.

Oh yeah. Same here.

RisingBi
Mar 18, 2022, 10:22 PM
What is it with guys anyway? I have gained so much sympathy for women in this whole bi endeavor.
I hear you too!