PDA

View Full Version : I'm New!!!!!!

shymom2
Oct 19, 2006, 9:25 AM
Hi to everyone!!! I am new here.... I am a 37 yr old married woman, mom of 2, and i have always been curious about women. I have had a couple of experiences, nothin to write home about thats for sure, but I have always longed for a woman, as a friend and a lover!!!

Have a great day everyone! :tongue:

mistymockingbird
Oct 19, 2006, 3:09 PM
Welcome

arana
Oct 19, 2006, 3:10 PM
Welcome to the group shymom. Hope you're able to make some new friends here and possibly more. Enjoy your stay.

codybear3
Oct 19, 2006, 6:48 PM
Hello Shymom and welcome...There are great people here on this site...Hope you find what you are looking for... :paw: :paw:

meteast chick
Oct 19, 2006, 9:24 PM
Welcome to the site shymom!

Post much, chat often, and have fun!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxox
meteast

Herbwoman39
Oct 19, 2006, 9:51 PM
Welcome!

This is a great place to hang out with loads of wonderful, supportive folk. I hope you'll come to call this place your second home the way many of the rest of us have.

flygirlsls
Oct 20, 2006, 4:12 PM
Wellcome shymom, there's a BUNCH of great people here, I'm sure you'll love it. It's always awesome to meet new people on here, so enjoy!

taz67156
Oct 20, 2006, 4:57 PM
welcome to the site and hope you enjoy being here theirs alot of very nice people here to talk with so please come chat with us

clairey271978
Oct 20, 2006, 6:03 PM
welcome shymom 2, im also recently new to this syte, and i was made welcome so quickly, i already feel at home here, theres some great people here and u grow to know and warm 2 them really quickly, i hope u can feel teh same! always come in chat and introduce urself, u wont be on ur own, look 4ward to speaking with u hunni :) take care enjoy! :) clairey xxx :tongue:

Sparks
Oct 21, 2006, 4:15 AM
Welcome to our little community. I hope you find friendship and solice here. You are safe within this group.

warm heart
Oct 21, 2006, 6:31 AM
Welcome shymom2,

This is an awesome site with loads of incredibly lovely people...... A wonderfully supportive group of people. Dont be shy....
Add posts
start threads
and chat to your hearts content

Look forward to seeing u in chat....everyone here will make you feel at home
Love, light and hugs
Warmheart

Flounder1967
Oct 21, 2006, 3:35 PM
hello shymom i hope you find everybody a friend.

shymom2
Oct 22, 2006, 9:07 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!! :rotate:

Doggie_Wood
Oct 22, 2006, 10:27 AM
Welcome - come on in and set a spell

:doggie:

deetrish2
Oct 23, 2006, 3:31 PM
hi all i'm new here too and looking to find friends to talk with.

i have been to the chat room and enjoyed the warm welcome i recieved there.

if anyone ever needs to chat or want to email me i would love that.