PDA

View Full Version : A question of taste ?

dowmass
Mar 9, 2022, 4:43 PM
I see many cock suckers talk about their cock sucking experiences ending with the ecstasy that the top felt and the spurts of cum in the mouth. Then there?s talk of swallowing cum, but no one says that they relished the taste, or took the time to ?eat? the cum. Rarely does one talk about the taste of cum either.
is this do because tops cum so suddenly and one doesn?t get the chance to relish that experience ?

KDaddy23
Mar 9, 2022, 6:32 PM
No, I wouldn't say that. Cum is about (1) getting it in your mouth and (2) the rush and thrill of knowing that a guy's cumming in your mouth. There's the taste - salty, sweet, and of whatever he's been eating and drinking and that includes how any meds he's taking might make his cum taste. There's the consistency of it - thick and whey-like or thin and watery and, to that end, cum has a mouth feel that
"doesn't feel right" and that, more than anything else, makes getting cum in your mouth an acquired taste although it's not all about the taste by itself.

You relish him cumming in your mouth. It is personal preference as to what you do when he does; you can sample it like it's a fine wine before swallowing it or choose to just gulp it down and not be all that "concerned" with what it tastes like. Indeed, a lot of guys want to swallow cum but avoid what it might taste like but the cum-swallowing experience, I think, isn't so much about what it tastes like as it is the very naughty fact that a guy just unloaded his balls into your mouth so you can swallow it and if you happen to notice what it tastes and feels like, fine. If you wanna speak to what it tasted like, that's okay, too - one doesn't really have to "focus" on taste so much because the experience of having cum in your mouth tends to trump taste. I don't or rarely pay attention to what a guy's cum tastes like unless my tongue makes my brain go, "Ew! Dude, lay off the salt!" or whatever got my tastes buds "out of sorts."

It's not that the guy you're sucking cums too fast; that's irrelevant since, um, he did cum, right? Now it's all about what you do with it once it's in your mouth. If you're about savoring and relishing the taste, you're not going to swallow it right away until you taste it to your satisfaction then swallow it. Relishing it isn't a "requirement" in that sense... but that rush of having it in your mouth is da shit. Period. Taste, I think, is a "secondary concern." It tasted good. Or it didn't. That's why it's an acquired taste and how you acquire it - and what you think about that taste - is an individual kind of thing.

Cum tends to be a mixture of salty and sweet - "usually" but not always. It can be salty/sweet mixed with bitter notes or fruity notes or with some guys, their cum doesn't taste like anything - it's bland and flavorless. You can suck the same guy several times and his cum might not taste exactly the same every time. Or it could. You and I could suck the same guy... and he'd taste differently to us... or the same. Like, if you get a stuffy nose when you suck cock, that will impair your ability to taste his cum (or anything else). If you mix his cum with your saliva, you could "wash" away some or most of its taste. It's just "easier," when talking about tasting cum, to say that it tasted good or it didn't. Some guys do it for the taste. Some do it for the feel of it. Some take time to savor the taste and feel and some want to just be able to swallow it and relish in feeling his prick pumping it into their mouth.

Just my forty-five cents worth. Other guys will have different things to say about this.

That's me and this is my answer to your question. Yes, I swallow cum because I like the taste and feel of it before I swallow it. Sometimes, I don't but I'll swallow it anyway... because why not? Which thing is of greater import? Sucking him until he loses his mind and cums in my mouth... or being "concerned" about what his cum tastes like? It either tastes good or it doesn't and we all have our own ideas about that but, yeah, I happen to understand the science behind tasting stuff - that's just me, too.

Cum1st
Mar 10, 2022, 1:34 AM
There is a part of the taste of cum that unmistakably says this is cum. That's what I like about the taste. It's part of a very hot sex act.

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 10, 2022, 5:13 AM
I love the taste, I rarely get a guy who’s cum doesn’t taste good. I love the ultimate submission, to be on my knees sucking a man’s cock and then feel him cumming in my mouth, plus the moans and groans of satisfaction.

Neonaught
Mar 10, 2022, 9:29 AM
I love the creamy texture as well as the taste and scent of cum. I don't ever recall getting a load I didn't like.

atxbi
Mar 10, 2022, 11:16 AM
For me, the biggest thrill is achieving the object of my desire.When I get a cock to cum from my blowjob, that is one of the biggest thrills I can get. That’s just a damn beautiful thing. The next beautiful thing is not letting a drop of that cum escape and go to waste. The feeling of accomplishment I get from getting him to cum in my mouth and not spilling a drop. By this time I really don’t notice the taste unless it’s really strong. And if that’s the case, who cares, I just got a man to cum in my mouth and I am thrilled. So I guess the taste of cum is not as important to me as the thrill of getting it done.

mtnmen2
Mar 10, 2022, 12:07 PM
I love the taste of cum. I had thick and creamy and the thin and watery type and both are great. In all the loads I've had I have only had one that I didn't enjoy the taste. Not sure if it was what he ate or meds or the fact he told he had a vasectomy and that changed the taste of it.

dowmass
Mar 10, 2022, 12:45 PM
I love the taste of cum. I had thick and creamy and the thin and watery type and both are great. In all the loads I've had I have only had one that I didn't enjoy the taste. Not sure if it was what he ate or meds or the fact he told he had a vasectomy and that changed the taste of it.

I guess the sperms (or the lack of it) can change the taste?

Cum1st
Mar 10, 2022, 1:57 PM
I guess the sperms (or the lack of it) can change the taste?

The main part of the taste, the part that says: 'This is cum! I've just successfully completed a blowjob! Wow, that was great!' Is the same to me whether there is meat in the soup or not.

As far as subtle differences in different loads go I can only remember maybe a couple that were stronger tasting.

If I ever get to do it again, and I'm not overwhelmed as usual by the experience I'll report back. ;)

licyou69
Mar 10, 2022, 2:15 PM
Far and away the thrill is the thought of being on my knees and pleasing another man to the point he can't hold back any longer, and then feeling my mouth filled with my cum reward. Cum just tastes ok. I don't dislike the flavor but can't say I like it either.

camelblue
Mar 10, 2022, 3:21 PM
Sucking dick is all about making a man cum. We get together with men for sex because ultimately, we want to see them cum. We want to see them cum because we love men, not necessarily love a man, but love the form of man. When you have an appreciation and admiration for men to this extent, it only makes sense then that you love penis because a penis is what makes a man, a man. To almost all men, penis is the center of their universe; usually it's their own penis. A cocksucker loves men so much that he loves all mens' penises. Some guys love cars, or watches, a cocksucker loves cock the same way. A man's cock is an engineered system. The shaft, the head, the sack with balls inside it, it's a beautiful creation that exists for one reason: to empty those balls and shoot semen, the most manly act there is.

This is the thrill that a cocksucker craves. They want to witness it, experience it, be present during it, because they simply love men. The most dedicated cocksuckers crave the full experience of men, they want to fully experience a penis for everything that it is and can offer. Sucking his cock is empowering him as a man, so let him be a man, right into your mouth. Let him show you that he's a man and experience it in the most intimate way possible...in your mouth.

And usually, when a cocksucker is experiencing this feeling, a man unloading his balls into your mouth, they are overcome with satisfaction, joy, a rush of all the emotions and desires that they feel towards men, and all of that is embodied into that hot semen flooding your mouth. The thrill of all of those feelings now being in your mouth, there's no question that a real cocksucker is going to eat it. Swallow that manhood and show your dedication to men.

So it's not about liking the taste or texture really. It's the opposite way around. It's just about liking what it is. You end up liking the taste and texture because it's cum; I personally love a 3-4 day load that's salty, musky, and super strong flavored. That heavy, creamy texture. Honestly, I like it when it's not that pleasant and it's a bit of a challenge to eat, it just makes the experience more manly and bolder. I love men so I love that feeling of being dominated and outpowered by male energy.

I love sucking cock because I love giving into men. It makes me feel brave. When I commit to sucking his cock, I'm committing to making him cum. I love that feeling of coercion from a man, to be made to suck his cock, to be made to swallow his cum. It gives me some anxiety and makes me nervous, but it's also a pure thrill and rush to feel like I can't let him down and have to keep my word. The sense of bravery and accomplishment I feel when a dude is dumping a thick nut in my mouth and I'm eating it and tasting that ultimate manly flavor is the greatest sexual satisfaction I've ever felt. We suck cock to feel these moments.

dowmass
Mar 10, 2022, 4:27 PM
Sucking dick is all about making a man cum. We get together with men for sex because ultimately, we want to see them cum. We want to see them cum because we love men, not necessarily love a man, but love the form of man. When you have an appreciation and admiration for men to this extent, it only makes sense then that you love penis because a penis is what makes a man, a man. To almost all men, penis is the center of their universe; usually it's their own penis. A cocksucker loves men so much that he loves all mens' penises. Some guys love cars, or watches, a cocksucker loves cock the same way. A man's cock is an engineered system. The shaft, the head, the sack with balls inside it, it's a beautiful creation that exists for one reason: to empty those balls and shoot semen, the most manly act there is

This is the thrill that a cocksucker craves. They want to witness it, experience it, be present during it, because they simply love men. The most dedicated cocksuckers crave the full experience of men, they want to fully experience a penis for everything that it is and can offer. Sucking his cock is empowering him as a man, so let him be a man, right into your mouth. Let him show you that he's a man and experience it in the most intimate way possible...in your mouth.

And usually, when a cocksucker is experiencing this feeling, a man unloading his balls into your mouth, they are overcome with satisfaction, joy, a rush of all the emotions and desires that they feel towards men, and all of that is embodied into that hot semen flooding your mouth. The thrill of all of those feelings now being in your mouth, there's no question that a real cocksucker is going to eat it. Swallow that manhood and show your dedication to men.

So it's not about liking the taste or texture really. It's the opposite way around. It's just about liking what it is. You end up liking the taste and texture because it's cum; I personally love a 3-4 day load that's salty, musky, and super strong flavored. That heavy, creamy texture. Honestly, I like it when it's not that pleasant and it's a bit of a challenge to eat, it just makes the experience more manly and bolder. I love men so I love that feeling of being dominated and outpowered by male energy.

I love sucking cock because I love giving into men. It makes me feel brave. When I commit to sucking his cock, I'm committing to making him cum. I love that feeling of coercion from a man, to be made to suck his cock, to be made to swallow his cum. It gives me some anxiety and makes me nervous, but it's also a pure thrill and rush to feel like I can't let him down and have to keep my word. The sense of bravery and accomplishment I feel when a dude is dumping a thick nut in my mouth and I'm eating it and tasting that ultimate manly flavor is the greatest sexual satisfaction I've ever felt. We suck cock to feel these moments.

So scholarly written ..So enjoyable reading it? I got the feeling I was actually sucking a cock.. Thank you so much!!

Cum1st
Mar 10, 2022, 5:23 PM
So scholarly written ..So enjoyable reading it? I got the feeling I was actually sucking a cock.. Thank you so much!!

Yes, camelblue hit the nail on the head very eloquently.

I hope you get your chance dowmass. Most of my experience was from the '70's into the '80's when more men opened up to trying it, and it was safer.

I haven't been trying too hard lately. I'd like to get to know someone first mostly for safety reasons. My ideal man/men would keep our ourselves exclusive sexually other than maybe being married. Being pals would be a big plus.

Around the turn of the century I had a FWB. We met once a week. It was great, but after a year, or was it two, he was transferred a few states away.

Sometimes the urge builds to being willing to sucking anonymously, but it hasn't happened. Meeting someone online is easy, but making it happen is a different story.

tongueteaser
Mar 10, 2022, 7:19 PM
I feel so naughty and slutty when I am sucking a cock. Part of the fun is containing the cum in my mouth and running my tongue through it and having it as long as I can until I swallow it. I swallow it also in a few gulps to get the most fun from a guy cumming in me. I only suck one guy and like his cum. I want to taste others.

Christopher South
Mar 11, 2022, 9:17 PM
The first guy who came in my mouth was a guy I hooked up with from craigslist. We met in a starbucks parking lot, chatted and decided to drive to a wooded area to exchange BJ's. He sucked me first, I came and he swallowed. I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. I wasn't very good since he started stroking and when he was about to cum pushed his cock into my mouth.

His cum tasted horrible. I gagged and spit it out. We went our sepatate ways and I went home and brushed my teeth and gargles all night to get the taste out of my mouth. For months i wouldn't let a guy cum in my mouth but finally when I did, I liked it.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 12, 2022, 9:32 AM
There are several extremely well-written responses here that express my feelings so well that I won't be self-indulgent to the point of adding a lengthy virtually-identical opinion. (KDaddy23 & camelblue did the dirty work for me!)

Providing sexual pleasure to the point of orgasm triggers so many wonderful psychological triggers in me, that the taste of semen is almost irrelevant to the process. I don't have a lot of experience, but I have experienced (and welcomed!) my partner cumming in my mouth, and have swallowed without hesitation. One thing I don't do is to make a show of it - swishing it around or opening my mouth to show it to the donor. I'm fairly conservative in that way, and just do it matter-of-factly.

I'm in the camp of those who aren't especially fond of the taste of cum, but love the reality of being responsible for its appearance! As a senior citizen, my occasional partners are often my age and don't get the raging hard-ons of youthful men, nor do they pump copious amounts of semen. The last man I played with couldn't achieve much of an erection, but he did cum in my mouth. It was probably the worst-tasting cum I've ever had, but I swallowed without complaint or betraying that it wasn't pleasant. He's a cancer patient on a lot of medications, and that no doubt was a factor. The irony is, despite his age and limitations, he is probably the best-suited partner I've ever experienced or am likely to experience. He knows how to treat me the way I crave it, and that counts for a lot!

papasmurph
Mar 12, 2022, 12:06 PM
Excellent and well-written compositions on why we love to suck cock... I can't say it better... the reward is the explosion of his cum in my mouth - but the sucking and the pleasing of the man is what sends me to a place that words really can't describe - although, you guys have done an excellent job. If I can't make a man cum, I am disappointed. And if a man won't finish me off, and swallow, I am also disappointed. It is what a dedicated cocksucker does. That's all.

Roxxi
Mar 12, 2022, 7:15 PM
I love the taste of cum!

ScottSwallows
Mar 12, 2022, 10:37 PM
OMG!
I HATED my first taste of cum.
It was thick and salty.
I literally thought I was going to puke .
It took several blowjobs before I became accustomed to the taste.

jem_is_bi
Mar 13, 2022, 8:32 AM
When, I give a blowjob I always swallow.
However, I like to retain a little in my mouth to prolong the smell and taste of his cum.
Especially, for sex just before going to sleep, it is wonderful to fall asleep with the taste and smell of cum in my mouth.
It would be even better if I could wake up the the taste still there. But, it is always gone by then.

Rest85
Mar 13, 2022, 2:10 PM
I love the taste, I rarely get a guy who?s cum doesn?t taste good. I love the ultimate submission, to be on my knees sucking a man?s cock and then feel him cumming in my mouth, plus the moans and groans of satisfaction.

Yes! To hear his start to moan and feel his cock stiffening and flexing between my lips...just knowing I'm about to be his cum whore... I love the feeling of being his submissive slut, wanting to be used for his satisfaction. It IS the ultimate submission (since I'm not into anal) and submission is the driving force that makes me keep seeking a dick to suck. When I first feel the warmth and taste the thick cream, I am so aroused.

Just to add, I get the same feelings of arousal to be a submissive cunt licker for a woman and I am also incredibly turned on when a lady starts whimpering and fucking my mouth while I am licking her clit. But, for me, the feel of a cock throbbing and releasing cum into my mouth is another level of arousal and submission.

NakedInSeattle
Mar 15, 2022, 12:48 AM
I liked the first taste and it took a few before I fucking loved it!

jjourneyman
Mar 15, 2022, 10:57 AM
I agree there. The taste of cum depends on the giver's diet and lifestyle. Everything from smoking and drinking, to eating a healthy diet comes through in their cum. I had a regular married guy for over two years. I got to the point where I could taste what he had for dinner two nights before. I could tell if he had beef or chicken. LOL Seriously, a man's diet comes through in his cum.

Blondeblowjob7
Mar 15, 2022, 1:03 PM
I truly love the taste of most cum. I’m a genuine and proud male cocksucker cum slut! I’ve done things so slutty that sometimes I have a hard time believing that I did certain things, and that I absolutely loved doing it. After giving blowjobs I’ve kept cum in my mouth for as long as possible to savor the tangy taste of sperm. I’ve worn cum on my face for hours after giving blowjobs to enjoy the smell, taste, and feel of a cum facial. I’ve eaten cum on different types of food. I’m a huge salad lover. Salads like a Cobb Salad are one of my favorite foods. So I’ve eaten cum on my salads, as well as on candy and fruit. The truth is I truly love being a cocksucker cum slut, and so do many of my feeders.

ILoveSuckingPenis
Mar 18, 2022, 3:51 PM
Blondeblowjob7: “I’m a huge salad lover. Salads like a Cobb Salad are one of my favorite foods. So I’ve eaten cum on my salads, as well as on candy and fruit. The truth is I truly love being a cocksucker cum slut, and so do many of my feeders.”

OMG you’re a total slut! Eating cum on salads and candy? Actually I suppose that’s not as bad as some might think. I mean if you genuinely enjoy the taste of someone’s cum, and you combine it with your favorite foods, then it probably tastes pretty good. I’ve never eaten cum on food before, but I might do it with a feeder who has tasty sperm. However, you’re definitely a full-fledged cocksucker cum slut doing things like that! I bet that feeders really enjoy the way you worship their cock and cum.

bbclover
Apr 16, 2022, 4:19 PM
I love the taste of cum. Especially when they first begin to shoot. It's so hot (temperature) cumming out of their cock and into my mouth that my eyes roll back and I savor it as I continue to suck their cock.

BiGuyinMA
Apr 17, 2022, 12:38 PM
Generally speaking I love the taste of cum and, while some guys taste nicer than others, I've always relished the moment a guy floods my mouth with his seed and I always taste and swallow. There are a couple of guys I hook up with who are always insistent on me cumming first and then I then I have to finish sucking them and take their loads... Now, We all know how the desire immediately ebbs away when you cum but I've always stuck to my side of the bargain... so as soon as I've cum in their mouths I have to drop to me knees and finish sucking them.

The first minute or so of sucking is always a little difficult but as I suck my mojo cums back a little, albeit at a much lower intensity then when I'm 'fresh', and I'm always happy when I feel their cock pulsing and I get my reward...

Then I met Mr. X! He was a guy I'd never hooked up with before, a nice enough guy with a short but very thick uncut cock and huuuge balls!. After a period of mutual play, I dutifully served up my load into his mouth and then got on my knees and started working on him. By the time I felt his cock swelling up I was really back into it and looking forward to what was just a few seconds away. What I got was not only one of the biggest cum loads I've ever experienced but also the most foul tasting goop imaginable. The taste and smell had me gagging and retching for air... I was snorting cum out of my nose as well as it spilling out of my mouth all over my body and I was fighting not to swallow any of this shit. And I'm a guy who normally loves cum.

By the time he was finished, I was was literally covered, face, chest, torso, legs... with a sticky grey goop that smelled god awful and had the taste of rotten eggs, pickled fish and burning tires.

Fortunately he was one of those guys who, as soon as he's cum, was dressed and out of the door in 30 seconds and I was in the shower barely 15 seconds after the door closed behind him.
I'd often fantasized about taking huge load like that and, as long as it tasted good, I'm still up for it.

Buy yes.... It's definitely a matter of taste!

Rest85
Apr 18, 2022, 12:54 AM
I love the taste, I rarely get a guy who’s cum doesn’t taste good. I love the ultimate submission, to be on my knees sucking a man’s cock and then feel him cumming in my mouth, plus the moans and groans of satisfaction.

So true... And the submission comment is a big part of what turns me on about being his cum slut.

headguy
Apr 18, 2022, 6:42 AM
Well said semen is an acquired taste for sure.

jimkimball
Apr 19, 2022, 1:20 PM
I love sucking cock ,like it as much as I like eating pussy .
The best thing about it for me is swallowing the cum ,it's always great .
I love a big load and he keeps shooting and I keep swallowing.
I could do it all day and have on a few occasions .so tasty

Jozyxt
Apr 19, 2022, 6:58 PM
I love the idea of cum in my mouth. The taste itself is only OK. It in;t like I would eat a popsicle of something that only tasted like cum. But I do love to eat cum and the taste is part of the love, because that is the taste of what I want. I love knowing that other mens cum has been incorporated into my body.

jjourneyman
Apr 20, 2022, 6:24 PM
To me, it's more about the act of pleasuring someone to the point of orgasm... which isn't always easy.

My first taste of cum wasn't really all that pleasurable. In fact, I had to chase it with a big gulp of Coke. It was salty and briny tasting... not sweet like his pre-cum.

btw... I think that's a trick of nature... kind of like when a bee goes up to a dandelion. The first taste is sweet, but the rest... well, let's just call it an acquired taste.

By contrast, women's ejaculate is amazingly sweet and tasty. hmmmmmmmmm Harder to get, but worth every drop!

The main thing is, whether male or female, you're partner is giving something of him/herself to you. It's important to enjoy the moment!

DLazguy
Jun 12, 2022, 10:13 PM
I've only tried sucking one guy to completion, but there was no taste to his cum. My cum doesn't have a taste, but it is numbing. My wife says the same.

swvsucker
Jun 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
Well I LOOOOVVVEEE the taste of cum. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could get enough. The taste varies based on the guy and I think that is one of the things I find so exciting about it. Some guys eat a lot of fruits and their cum is sweet. Some eat a lot of chips and crackers and their cum is salty.

For me, the best load is thick and it has been a while since the guy shot a load. The thickness makes it "sticky" and it really coats the inside of my mouth and since he has not came in a while it usually has a strong cum flavor. Those two factors combine to allow me to keep the taste of cum in my mouth for a long time after he feeds me.

Veryoralniceguy
Jun 13, 2022, 4:50 PM
The best days of my life were when I was sucking cocks all day. I?d rent a room and run an ad, back in the good old days of Craigs List. I?d get so many guys and I?d spend all day submissively sucking and swallowing cum.

Piobear
Sep 5, 2022, 11:49 AM
I love the taste. Speaking of taste, IMHO vegetarian men taste (and smell) better.

sterculius
Oct 15, 2022, 2:50 PM
I wouldn't say that eating semen is an acquired taste. I wouldn't evaluate the flavor of semen compared to food or wine. I like eating semen because I'm a Cocksucker and having a man ejaculate into my mouth is a reward for a job well done and should be consumed. I like eating cum because it IS cum! It's flavor is beside the point.

guywholikesboth
Oct 16, 2022, 9:01 AM
My first sex with a cock was a forced He asked me to suck his huge cock I was 13 he was 14 I said no he got naked and forced it into my mouth and said now suck it I shook my head no he then began to fuck my mouth I got hard and the first taste of his pre cum I enjoyed the he started to cum in my mouth I loved the taste and feel of his thick cum I swallowed his first load he then gave me I total of 10 loads I was hooked on the taste

Neonaught
Oct 16, 2022, 10:06 AM
Most of the cum I have eaten was creamy and salty-sweet, including my own. I did eat a load from a guy from India and it was horrible. I guessed it was his diet.

Jozyxt
Oct 17, 2022, 2:18 PM
Most of the cum I have eaten was creamy and salty-sweet, including my own. I did eat a load from a guy from India and it was horrible. I guessed it was his diet.

The Indian guy I "daddied" for a while had somewhat spicy tasting cum. It was quite notable. His crotch smelled different too. While the taste wasn't as good as others, I still savored swallowing his cum.

KDaddy23
Oct 17, 2022, 3:19 PM
The thing to remember is that a guy's cum is going to taste like whatever he's eating and drinking...

Tinydinkle1970
Oct 20, 2022, 6:12 AM
For me personally I?ve always enjoyed the taste of cum, my own and other guys too. Most guys cum tastes slightly different same goes for thickness and consistency but I?ve never not enjoyed the taste. I also prefer to savour it rather than just swallow in one, it?s also nice to eat off a body or as I was a cuckold to my ex wife eat her out after her lovers.

Sam1954
Oct 23, 2022, 10:56 PM
That was a beautiful response.

Grant_Norman
Oct 24, 2022, 6:28 AM
Taste of the cum is the best of sucking cock. Feeling it pump in your mouth is glorious. Always taste, always swallow, could not get enough every day. Have been completely hooked since swallowing first load at 16.

Grant

licyou69
Oct 24, 2022, 6:24 PM
I've had two cocks so far and both loads tasted similar to mine. Maybe I'm fortunate that I haven't had a bad tasting one yet. First cock was about 5" and he was standing, so much of that load, but not all of it, went right down my throat. Second guy had a much bigger cock and he was sitting, so in that position has cum came right back down onto my tongue and tasted just fine. Really for me it's the action of them cumming in me that turns me on more than the taste.

hung4you
Oct 25, 2022, 6:34 AM
The taste of a man?s cum is highly dependent on their diet. My regular buddy has a distinct taste and texture. He is also a heavy cummer, so the best way to swallow every drop is deep throating his cock. My wife on the other hand loves rolling his cum in her mouth before swallowing. Hays my cum is kinda sweet tasting but very thick and heavy.

RisingBi
Nov 20, 2022, 9:34 PM
For me, as my gay side gradually become stronger over the years and my joyful acceptance of it grows, I enjoy the taste of another man's cum more and more, to the point where I love it now. But most of all, like so many guys are saying in this thread, it is the fact that I'm giving him so much pleasure and that wonderful sexual bliss of orgasm and that I am taking his seed, his essence, into me, for it to become part of my body, that gives me the most pleasure. For me now it's the connectedness that I feel with another man that is everything, and swallowing every drop of his cum is part of that.

But I agree with many others that a man's diet is what determines the taste of his semen. If you want to give a man a sweet tasting cum for his pleasure, then eat more fruit, especially pineapple. I do eat salty snacks, so I try to balance things out by drinking lots of pure pineapple juice. Every time I jerk off, which is a lot, I eat up all my cum, and find that it tastes delicious. And I haven't had any complaints from guys.

sweetnuts69
Nov 21, 2022, 5:27 PM
hey, talk with me about being gay and wanting to suck cock thanks.

Neonaught
Nov 22, 2022, 9:10 AM
As far as diet effecting taste of semen I had a new experience yesterday. I'm under treatment for a dental infection and the Dr gave me a Chlorahexidine mouth rinse to use. It's very minty tasting and I don't swallow it, just swish and spit. I was masturbating about 30 minutes after using it and as I licked the cum off my hand it tasted distinctly like the mouth rinse! Not unpleasant but I ws surprised! I may have my wife take a load off me after using it and see if she has the same experience!

Chester1954
Nov 22, 2022, 12:13 PM
I used to take a mans cock deeper in my mouth when I sensed he was about to cum, and swallowed quickly. Now days I hold his cock in my mouth close to the head and hold is load to savor the taste before swallowing.

I've watched bukkake videos where the collect the cum in a glass or bowl and the girl drinks multiple loads at the end. I would like to do that some day.

I love the taste of cum except for cigarette smokers they have a very bitter tasting cum.