PDA

View Full Version : Told me wife a jike

Flounder1967
Mar 8, 2022, 9:00 PM
I was smoking the other night and got the munchies. So I nthe kitchen I go. And open the freezer we didn't have anything I needed. There was stuff just not something I could smooch on in bed.
I say " oh crap nothing got enough".
Wife chrips in "Have some yogurt".
I retort, "If I wanted yogurt I go suck and guy off".
My wife stopped mid puff on her cigarette to snort.

Keep the silly joke coming.

Cum1st
Mar 10, 2022, 6:20 PM
I was smoking the other night and got the munchies. So I nthe kitchen I go. And open the freezer we didn't have anything I needed. There was stuff just not something I could smooch on in bed.
I say " oh crap nothing got enough".
Wife chrips in "Have some yogurt".
I retort, "If I wanted yogurt I go suck and guy off".
My wife stopped mid puff on her cigarette to snort.

Keep the silly joke coming.

Was it really a joke, or a slip/moment of truth?

Flounder1967
Mar 10, 2022, 8:53 PM
The humor must be lost in translation

Cum1st
Mar 11, 2022, 9:16 AM
The humor must be lost in translation

I'm sorry for the crude reply poking at: 'Does she know you may like to suck a guy off?'

Having since read your thread 'Deep Question' I feel doubly bad.

I did enjoy the moment you shared, but now have more insight on it.

How is she doing?

BiGuyinMA
Mar 14, 2022, 10:57 AM
Not really a joke per se, but a week ago my wife cooked up a big crock of chili which was delicious but which had the usual effect of copious amounts of bad gas and loud farts.
After she could take no more, she stalked out of the room with the parting comment of... "you need a butt plug mister".

Oh, if only she knew!

Sparky
Mar 14, 2022, 11:12 PM
OMG! Flounder! I thought you had disappeared! If you've been posting, I guess I missed it. Not here much, myself. Good to see you're still kickin' it.

Waylon
Mar 16, 2022, 10:34 AM
Kind of a joke but a funny thing happened years ago when I was watching tv while she was around the corner in the kitchen. A dommercial came on for one ot those early "all terrain vehicles" and I loudly exclaimed, " I wish I could get a HUMMER! Next thing Iknow she's coming around the corner taking her blouse and bra off kneeling between my legs giving me my HUMMER.

Christopher South
Mar 16, 2022, 8:48 PM
Three gay guys are sitting in a hot tub enjoying themselves. Suddenly the water turns foamy, and one guys says "OK, who farted?"