PDA

View Full Version : A threesome question.

dowmass
Mar 5, 2022, 7:49 AM
Have you been with two guys where one is fucking you doggie style, while you sucked another hard cock?
How did it feel being ?used?, and having both holes filled.

I guess with someone you trust, it would be nice to have them cum in the pussy and mouth.

For me, this has remained a fantasy.. I find it hard to find one top, leave aside a couple!!

Basin_Bouy
Mar 5, 2022, 8:32 AM
Did this with 5 guys one Saturday afternoon. Being objectified by all of them was an AWESOME experience. It was one of my top 3 sexual experiences

dowmass
Mar 5, 2022, 8:44 AM
Did this with 5 guys one Saturday afternoon. Being objectified by all of them was an AWESOME experience. It was one of my top 3 sexual experiences

That must have been great, with cock after cock getting into the mouth and pussy.
Did they BB - if they did, that would be lot of cum in the mouth and pussy! Wish that was me!!

Basin_Bouy
Mar 5, 2022, 8:48 AM
It was an unbelievable experience. Yes, everyone was bareback, I prefer sex with men that way

Waylon
Mar 5, 2022, 10:05 AM
I have seen an all male threesome as you described but never been in one. I don't do anal, I prefer 2 guys and a hot chick.

Cynthia_CD
Mar 5, 2022, 10:08 AM
Have you been with two guys where one is fucking you doggie style, while you sucked another hard cock?

I guess with someone you trust, it would be nice to have them cum in the pussy and mouth.

For me, this has remained a fantasy.. I find it hard to find one top, leave aside a couple!!

I would love to experience this exact situation. Not currently looking but will be on the list when I do.

19biman61
Mar 5, 2022, 10:11 AM
I did that one time. I arrived at the couples house and one guy was wearing only a bathrobe and the other went upstairs to take a shower. The first guy dropped his robe and I dropped to my knees to suck him. Once he was good and hard I undressed and we got on the sofa in a 69 with me on top. The second guy entered the room and started rimming me. The first guy sat up on the sofa and I was on my knees sucking his cock when the second guy started fucking my ass! We sucked and fucked and showered and sucked and fucked for about four hours. What a night! I loved it!

Neonaught
Mar 5, 2022, 11:38 AM
On the rare occasions when the scheduling stars align and I am able to have two of my regulars over we all keep mouths and asses occupied! As a top I am usually fucking one while the other sucks and I usually fuck them both, sometimes twice. Everyone leaves happy. Schedules of down low married men being what they are this is a rare event.

KDaddy23
Mar 5, 2022, 2:54 PM
I've been spit-roasted a few times and the first experience was exciting but tiring; it wasn't easy for me to get into what the guy in my ass was doing while trying to suck a dick at the same time but it was different. After that, being able to compartmentalize the two different sensations so I could enjoy them got easier and I enjoyed the very vulnerable feeling of being "at their mercy" as they loaded me up with cum from both ends. The majority of my threesomes with men were more of the free-for-all variety and whatever happened, happened. The last time I was in one, both guys wanted to DP me and I said, "Oh, hell, no!" They weren't happy.

dowmass
Mar 5, 2022, 6:23 PM
I've been spit-roasted a few times and the first experience was exciting but tiring; it wasn't easy for me to get into what the guy in my ass was doing while trying to suck a dick at the same time but it was different. After that, being able to compartmentalize the two different sensations so I could enjoy them got easier and I enjoyed the very vulnerable feeling of being "at their mercy" as they loaded me up with cum from both ends. The majority of my threesomes with men were more of the free-for-all variety and whatever happened, happened. The last time I was in one, both guys wanted to DP me and I said, "Oh, hell, no!" They weren't happy.

Honestly that is a fantasy or should I say number 1 on my bucket list.
DP would be a “stretch”, quite literally and otherwise.

cornholejoe
Mar 5, 2022, 6:29 PM
over the years i found i like being splitroasted its the ideal of being used by 2 men and me bring on the sub side

Tight1-4u
Mar 5, 2022, 9:47 PM
I have been in many 3somes.. and loads of gang bangs.. I host 4 gang bangs a year.. there are usually 3-4 that just happen.. they are all very erotic and sexy.. yes bareback that is my rule.. I don’t suck to swallow.. I get it in my pussy or on my body if they have a mistake..

Jazminedress
Mar 5, 2022, 10:12 PM

No comment

NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88
Mar 6, 2022, 12:54 AM
I've been in a lot of 3somes with some hot �� guys every 3some always lasted all night we would take turns on each other I loved to go first two guys having their way with me doing whatever they wanted to me we always had roleplay in our 3somes makes everything better I was the victim and them two broke in my place and they both grabbed me throwing me on the couch on my stomach and they tied my hands behind my back and helped me off the couch and they both started tearing my clothes off completely stripping me naked and forcing me to my knees once I was on my knees the one guy forced his cock in my mouth telling me to suck his dick I was resisting he grabbed my hair forced my head back and he told me to suck his dick you will suck both of our dicks now open your mouth he said I opened my mouth and I felt his mushroom head on my tongue he told me now close your mouth and suck my cock so I did I sucking hard on his cock then he grabbed the back of my head and held it and then I felt his big mushroom head hit the back of my throat he was forcing me to take his huge mushroom down my throat I was fitting him not knowing his partner was standing behind me I felt him force me down on his massive mushroom I could feel my throat starting to stretch open his huge mushroom head was almost into my throat and then I felt his mushroom head popped through his head was in my throat I was gagging and choking he let out a loud moan his friends hands on the back of my head he moaned take it all and his friend forced me the feeling of his fat cock going down my throat was so very amazing I love to roleplay he had his entire cock down my throat I was gagging on his dick he loves when I'm gagging on his fat dick he forced my head down to I couldn't go anymore and he held my head there my throat was so stretched open I couldn't stop gagging on his fat dick gag he said to me gag on my dick believe me I was that turns him on so much he loves when you gag on his dick louder he said gag louder bobbin my head on his dick gag give it to me louder I was gagging so fucking loud it was really turning him on bobbin my head more and more on his dick louder he said let me hear it I felt his fat dick get even fatter that's a very good whore you are he said gag gag gag louder bobbin my head extremely fast gag gag you fucking whore your going to take my massive load down your throat I will not pull out of your throat he said take it whore you will be choking very very very shortly you hear me he said you are going to be choking on my massive load and you will take my cumm in your throat his cock extremely fat as he was moaning very loud I'm going to cumm you cumm whore the feeling of the first massive pump of cumm I instaley was choking omg I took his load in my throat he started to pull out of my throat his head hits the back of my throat he just pops it out he came so very very good then they forced me to do the same on his buddy his friend puts his cock in my mouth thrusting it down to it hits my throat he grabbed my head and forced his head down my throat deep as he can get it and he was very deep holding his cock in my throat gag he said louder bobbin my head louder then he shot his creamy load in my throat 6 good pumps of cumm choking me now on his cumm choke I was very loud choke you whore then all of a sudden his cock was getting very fat oooh no said to myself he's going to cumm again and then he told me take this you fucking whore as he was moaning very loud he yelled out take it whore take it he was pumping a second load down my throat omg his second load was definitely a lot more than his first one what a wonderful night that was. So I absolutely love to roleplay in our 3somes the sex is absolutely amazing and yes guys I love a beautiful cock down my throat I absolutely love to get throat fucked fucking the shit out of my throat and choking me with there cumm

dowmass
Mar 6, 2022, 8:14 AM
I've been in a lot of 3somes with some hot �� guys every 3some always lasted all night we would take turns on each other I loved to go first two guys having their way with me doing whatever they wanted to me we always had roleplay in our 3somes makes everything better I was the victim and them two broke in my place and they both grabbed me throwing me on the couch on my stomach and they tied my hands behind my back and helped me off the couch and they both started tearing my clothes off completely stripping me naked and forcing me to my knees once I was on my knees the one guy forced his cock in my mouth telling me to suck his dick I was resisting he grabbed my hair forced my head back and he told me to suck his dick you will suck both of our dicks now open your mouth he said I opened my mouth and I felt his mushroom head on my tongue he told me now close your mouth and suck my cock so I did I sucking hard on his cock then he grabbed the back of my head and held it and then I felt his big mushroom head hit the back of my throat he was forcing me to take his huge mushroom down my throat I was fitting him not knowing his partner was standing behind me I felt him force me down on his massive mushroom I could feel my throat starting to stretch open his huge mushroom head was almost into my throat and then I felt his mushroom head popped through his head was in my throat I was gagging and choking he let out a loud moan his friends hands on the back of my head he moaned take it all and his friend forced me the feeling of his fat cock going down my throat was so very amazing I love to roleplay he had his entire cock down my throat I was gagging on his dick he loves when I'm gagging on his fat dick he forced my head down to I couldn't go anymore and he held my head there my throat was so stretched open I couldn't stop gagging on his fat dick gag he said to me gag on my dick believe me I was that turns him on so much he loves when you gag on his dick louder he said gag louder bobbin my head on his dick gag give it to me louder I was gagging so fucking loud it was really turning him on bobbin my head more and more on his dick louder he said let me hear it I felt his fat dick get even fatter that's a very good whore you are he said gag gag gag louder bobbin my head extremely fast gag gag you fucking whore your going to take my massive load down your throat I will not pull out of your throat he said take it whore you will be choking very very very shortly you hear me he said you are going to be choking on my massive load and you will take my cumm in your throat his cock extremely fat as he was moaning very loud I'm going to cumm you cumm whore the feeling of the first massive pump of cumm I instaley was choking omg I took his load in my throat he started to pull out of my throat his head hits the back of my throat he just pops it out he came so very very good then they forced me to do the same on his buddy his friend puts his cock in my mouth thrusting it down to it hits my throat he grabbed my head and forced his head down my throat deep as he can get it and he was very deep holding his cock in my throat gag he said louder bobbin my head louder then he shot his creamy load in my throat 6 good pumps of cumm choking me now on his cumm choke I was very loud choke you whore then all of a sudden his cock was getting very fat oooh no said to myself he's going to cumm again and then he told me take this you fucking whore as he was moaning very loud he yelled out take it whore take it he was pumping a second load down my throat omg his second load was definitely a lot more than his first one what a wonderful night that was. So I absolutely love to roleplay in our 3somes the sex is absolutely amazing and yes guys I love a beautiful cock down my throat I absolutely love to get throat fucked fucking the shit out of my throat and choking me with there cumm

Not being rude. No punctuation, no paragraphs, no commas or period.
unfortunately did not enjoy reading this piece. Sorry!

Bassman777
Mar 6, 2022, 8:59 AM
Agreed

Cum1st
Mar 6, 2022, 6:38 PM
How did it feel being ?used?, and having both holes filled!!

No, but I'd like it very much. I don't see it as being used. It would be more, "I HAVE TWO LIVE MEN'S COCKS IN ME AT THE SAME TIME, AND IT FEELS FUCKING GREAT!!"

guywholikesboth
Mar 7, 2022, 4:55 PM
I was with a group of guys and I wanted to get fucked had cleaned my ass out and was getting fucKed by a guy with a rod in his cock I screamed I need a cock in my mouth the first guy shoved his uncut cock in my mouth and fucked it and gave me a nice load then another guy put his cock in my mouth nice fat one with a mushroom head he also filed my mouth the third guy was huge about 9 inches he fucked my mouth while the guy fucking me said I'm cumming and did he the the guy unloaded in my mouth I started to jerk my cock when the guy fucking me said no hand jobs and sucked me dry

Bi-Rõnin
Mar 7, 2022, 5:39 PM
#1 on my bucket list.

MAcpl69
Mar 7, 2022, 6:23 PM
I was with a group of guys and I wanted to get fucked had cleaned my ass out and was getting fucKed by a guy with a rod in his cock I screamed I need a cock in my mouth the first guy shoved his uncut cock in my mouth and fucked it and gave me a nice load then another guy put his cock in my mouth nice fat one with a mushroom head he also filed my mouth the third guy was huge about 9 inches he fucked my mouth while the guy fucking me said I'm cumming and did he the the guy unloaded in my mouth I started to jerk my cock when the guy fucking me said no hand jobs and sucked me dry
Wow!!! Definitely on the bucket list.

MAcpl69
Mar 7, 2022, 6:27 PM
I did that one time. I arrived at the couples house and one guy was wearing only a bathrobe and the other went upstairs to take a shower. The first guy dropped his robe and I dropped to my knees to suck him. Once he was good and hard I undressed and we got on the sofa in a 69 with me on top. The second guy entered the room and started rimming me. The first guy sat up on the sofa and I was on my knees sucking his cock when the second guy started fucking my ass! We sucked and fucked and showered and sucked and fucked for about four hours. What a night! I loved it!
That sounds like a great night

Mmpmm
Mar 8, 2022, 6:54 AM
Reading this thread makes me want this experience even more! Reading that so many feel comfortable going BB is also a huge turn on.

Blmbiguy
Mar 8, 2022, 7:41 AM
I’ve been the “center” of a all male threesome many times. I wouldn’t say I felt used, I enjoy a nice cock fucking me while I suck another cock. Sometimes I would 69 with the guy sucking me. Nothing like the feeling when both their cocks swell at the same time or they tell you they about to cum at the same time.

Neonaught
Mar 8, 2022, 11:01 AM

He had a rod in his cock? What does that mean???

babyrmd
Mar 9, 2022, 6:27 AM
Not long after I bottomed for the first time about 37 yrs ago (I just sucked cocks for yrs before that), the man that tined me to bottom introduced me to a couple of his friends one day, who just "happened" to stop by his house when I was there and my friend and I were naked by his pool. The friends pulled up while I was sucking Jack and I got off when they puled up next to the pool in the driveway. He introduced me to them, we sat around chatting when my buddy told me to go back to what I was doing, which I did and sucked him to completion. All the while his friends watching and took their clothes off, then jack told me to take care of them, which I did. Taking on 2 men a t a time came VERY natural and I took to being able to suck 2 cocks at a time, both in my mouth, then sucking one and one in my ass. My buddy tole me later that it was amazing watching me take his 2 friends and the way I concentrated on pleasing the both of them at the same time, meeting every thrust in my ass and pleasing with my mouth. Have done that and MORE over the years...especially when taking on groups of men,

DMercator
Mar 11, 2022, 10:36 PM
Damn! @Tight1-4u (https://bisexual.com/forum/member.php?171039-Tight1-4u) There be some partying in Utah!

DMercator
Mar 11, 2022, 10:38 PM

Yes Please!

DMercator
Mar 11, 2022, 10:40 PM
Having an evening with a gay couple has been on my bucket list for some time. Don't know if I'll ever live it out, but some of the stories here sure match the fantasies that have been running through my brain.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 12, 2022, 9:06 AM
Not being rude. No punctuation, no paragraphs, no commas or period.
unfortunately did not enjoy reading this piece. Sorry!

I totally agree, and hope that the OP can take the constructive criticism in the spirit intended. I used to try to wade through a huge block of unformatted, unpunctuated text, but it's too easy to lose your place as you scan through the lines. The hottest of stories can be ruined through such lack of effort to make them readable.

We're not grammar cops expecting perfectly-written novellas, and do our best to overlook imperfection as long as there's general clarity to the piece. If you're not up on sentence and paragraph 'structure', it's ok --- just hit the enter key once in a while to provide some breaks and white space to break up the big blocks of words. That, alone, makes it much easier to read!!

mercury69
Mar 12, 2022, 9:33 AM
Did once with my fuck machine fucking me and I was sucking another guys cock. It was a new and exciting experience to stay focused on sucking him and the feeling was great. And once I had a 3 way and was the pivot man with a guy in each hole and that was lots of fun too. I’m still trying to find 2 others to do it again.

jimmy1664
Mar 12, 2022, 11:30 AM
I have and it was a great experience. I have gotten together with a married bi-gay couple a few times. I love it when I suck one guys cock and the other rims me or otherwise plays with my ass.

Opportunist
Mar 14, 2022, 12:24 AM
I've been in a lot of 3somes with some hot �� guys.

Every 3some always lasted all night we would take turns on each other I loved to go first; two guys having their way with me doing whatever they wanted to me.

We always had roleplay in our 3somes, makes everything better. I was the victim, and them two broke in my place and they both grabbed me throwing me on the couch on my stomach and they tied my hands behind my back and helped me off the couch .They both started tearing my clothes off completely stripping me naked and forcing me to my knees Once I was on my knees, the one guy forced his cock in my mouth telling me to suck his dick.

I was resisting, he grabbed my hair, forced my head back and he told me to suck his dick "you will suck both of our dicks now open your mouth" he said. I opened my mouth and I felt his mushroom head on my tongue he told me "now close your mouth and suck my cock" so I did. I sucking hard on his cock, then he grabbed the back of my head and held it and then I felt his big mushroom head hit the back of my throat. He was forcing me to take his huge mushroom down my throat. I was fitting him not knowing his partner was standing behind me. I felt him force me down on his massive mushroom. I could feel my throat starting to stretch open, his huge mushroom head was almost into my throat and then I felt his mushroom head popped through his head was in my throat! I was gagging and choking; he let out a loud moan, his friends hands on the back of my head he moaned "take it all" and his friend forced me.

The feeling of his fat cock going down my throat was so very amazing. I love to roleplay. He had his entire cock down my throat. I was gagging on his dick. He loves when I'm gagging on his fat dick. He forced my head down to I couldn't go anymore and he held my head there, my throat was so stretched open I couldn't stop gagging on his fat dick. "Gag" he said to me "gag on my dick". Believe me ,I was. That turns him on so much, he loves when you gag on his dick. "Louder" he said "gag louder" bobbin my head on his dick "gag give it to me louder"

I was gagging so fucking loud it was really turning him on. Bobbin my head more and more on his dick, "louder" he said "let me hear it!" I felt his fat dick get even fatter. "That's a very good whore you are" he said "Gag gag gag louder" bobbin my head extremely fast; "gag gag you fucking whore! Your going to take my massive load down your throat! I will not pull out of your throat!" he said. "Take it whore, you will be choking very very very shortly! You hear me?" he said "You are going to be choking on my massive load and you will take my cumm in your throat!"

His cock extremely fat as he was moaning very loud "I'm going to cumm, you cumm whore!" The feeling of the first massive pump of cumm I instaley was choking. OMG! I took his load in my throat. He started to pull out of my throat,. his head hits the back of my throat he just pops it out. He came so very, very good. Then they forced me to do the same on his buddy. His friend puts his cock in my mouth, thrusting it down to it hits my throat. H;e grabbed my head and forced his head down my throat deep as he can get it, and he was very deep, holding his cock in my throat. "Gag," he said "louder!" bobbin my head "louder!" Then he shot his creamy load in my throat, 6 good pumps of cumm choking me.

Now on his cumm choke I was very loud "choke you whore!" then all of a sudden, his cock was getting very fat "oooh no" I said to myself "he's going to cumm again" and then he told me, "take this you fucking whore!" As he was moaning very loud, he yelled out "take it whore! Take it!" He was pumping a second load down my throat. OMG, his second load was definitely a lot more than his first one. What a wonderful night that was.

So I absolutely love to roleplay in our 3somes. The sex is absolutely amazing and yes guys, I love a beautiful cock down my throat I absolutely love to get throat fucked; fucking the shit out of my throat and choking me with there cumm. GOOD GRAMMAR IS SEXY.

RisingBi
Mar 14, 2022, 12:27 AM
I have been in all male group scenes in bathhouse saunas and gay orgies, but they were all before I discovered how much I love anal with a guy. So even though somewhere in the tangle of cocks and asses there were guys fucking, I only had a guy's mouth on my cock and my mouth on another guy's cock, and switching it up with different guys, but all only oral, in these group scenes.

When I finally lost my gay virginity, as a top, (the greatest sexual experience of my life, really opening up the gay side of myself) I stopped going to all these anonymous sex venues, and I've only been meeting local guys in each other's homes. But so far it's only been one on one. I certainly would be open to an intimate threesome involving fucking and sucking. I still have my bottom virginity, but I'm actively looking for the right guy to fuck me and change that. After that, sometime down the road, I would love to be spitroasted.

BackyardShaman
Mar 14, 2022, 12:24 PM
I did this once with 2 guys I know, the way it went was they both fucked me in the ass taking turns doggy style. I didn?t suck cock at the same time, but while I was being fucked I got my dick played with by the other guy. It was great one has a long slender cock the other guy is shorter cock but extremely wide and thick. I took the long one first, the wide guy is more of a challenge to take.

dicktrobing
Mar 17, 2022, 5:00 AM
Being the meat in a spit roast meet is awesome, even better if there is a forth guy giving you a BJ

ILickherwell
Mar 17, 2022, 12:13 PM
I did it once last year. The man I sucked didn't cum only because he just just came in my rear, that was really hot and im looking forward to doing it many times again. Having your ass slapped at the same time is awesome too.
I felt like a bitch whore......awesome.

Tight1-4u
Mar 17, 2022, 2:30 PM
Damn! @Tight1-4u (https://bisexual.com/forum/member.php?171039-Tight1-4u) There be some partying in Utah!
@DMercator UT, is a fun place.. I have been very lucky here.. servicing sexually frustrated married men has allowed me to have and meet some very erotic and sexy guys.. not to mention have a lot of sex.. and being sub bottom I really enjoy that married guys just want to get to it.. don?t get me wrong I get fucked really really well,, but they just seem to know what they want and ready to get down to it.. I love being able to provide that.. as well as give them experiences like 3somes and gang bangs.. we have a lot of fun

Soflmobileguy69
Mar 17, 2022, 2:47 PM
I have had the very great experience of being spit roasted by two very hot guys at once! The added part was my GF sucking my cock while in that position! Incredible

Warmnsalty
Mar 18, 2022, 8:02 AM
I love getting tag teamed, have found that it's hard to concentrate on sucking while I'm getting fucked. Try as I might, after a few minutes I have to give up on the sucking and just enjoy the fuck. That's saying a LOT because I live to suck cock. But I will give up and just enjoy the fucking I'm getting. Love when a guy watches and waits his turn to ride.

Rick469
Mar 19, 2022, 12:29 PM
I've had a threesome, she loved it, and it was fun as she watched me suck our guy friend. While she used her toy on me, made her cum hard and wanted us to have sex, but he wasn't ready for guy sex.
So never got the chance to have her watch him and I. But loved if he would had fucked me, hello even if I was with 2 guys I'm ready 😍

tongueteaser
Mar 19, 2022, 12:58 PM
Wow. Be hard to find two guys to make it happen. I would be in heaven experiencing that

jjourneyman
Mar 19, 2022, 8:17 PM
It's on my bucket list, but to date, the closest I ever came to having a threesome with two other guys was when one of my Craigslist hook-ups showed up earlier than I expected. When I told him I was busy, he kind of saw through it and asked if he could come in and watch. Naturally, I told him I needed to check it out first. When I asked my guy if he would mind if someone wanted to watch, he was like, "I don't give a shit if he wants to watch you suck my dick," so I invited him in. He sat in a chair stroking himself while I finished my first guy. I was hoping for a true threesome, but that didn't happen. After the first guy came, he got dressed and fist bumped my early bird. "He sucks like a Hoover," he said, as he made his way out the door. "Enjoy."

The whole thing made him so horny he finished in less than five minutes. I never heard from or saw either of them again after that night.

Opportunist
Mar 21, 2022, 6:24 PM
I was on Squirt a few years ago and chatting with a top on there. He said he was going to fuck one of his bottoms and invited me along.

I drove out to the bottom's house and knocked. I was let in and first saw my on--line buddy, short fire-plug retired fireman, and the sub, a soft fleshy curly hair man in his 50's. As soon as I came in I order the sub to his knees and whipped out my cock, ordering him to suck. The fireman also dropped trou and put his cock next to mine. He took turn sucking and stroking our tools.

After a few minutes, the fireman ordered him to stand and we tore off his t-shirt and underwear (aside, I think these were old and worn for this scenario) and we moved him to his bed on all fours. Some more sucking of both our cocks and the fireman invited me to take his bottom's ass first.

I penetrated him with a growl as he let out a little yelp, and proceeded to pound and spank his ass. I let loose my load into his pale white ass and switched positions with the fireman. After he unloaded into his pitch I thanked him, shook hands and went on my way.

dicktrobing
Mar 22, 2022, 2:54 AM
Wow. Be hard to find two guys to make it happen. I would be in heaven experiencing that

It is important to to find 2 hard guys :bigrin: You will be surprised how easy it can be, guys will often know someone who is looking for a 3 or more some

Ashct22
Mar 22, 2022, 3:34 AM
I so want to experience that. To wear my lingerie and please two guys, and enjoy cum in my mouth and my pussy at the same time, would be heavenly. You have me so aroused now imagining that :)

stonebow
Jun 27, 2022, 10:14 AM
I too have had this experience and while it's been a long time, I'm hoping to break the slump in a week or so with a couple of guys I know.....:)

Tight1-4u
Jun 27, 2022, 12:52 PM
of course many many times.. I love group sex.. me being on all fours.. a group of guys around me all waiting for their turn either in my mouth or Pussy!!
To just relax and except what comes.. the feeling of not being in control of what happens is very very erotic!! Just relax and allow them to have full access to both your mouth and pussy!! One of my favorite positions in group sex is to be on my back laying across the fuck table I made.. it is just wide enough for it to support my ass just above my ass crack with a firm foam pad to elevate my pussy.. with my head hanging off the other side so my mouth and throat are in a more natural state of alignment.. I lay back while they hold my legs spread and my mouth is naturally open.. I even like being restrained to my table if I am really horny.. just lye back and take what cums!!

jimkimball
Jun 27, 2022, 1:38 PM
I want to do that but have only sucked off two guys at once ,wasn't able to go farther then that due to location.

ILickherwell
Jun 27, 2022, 2:34 PM
I did this last fall, first time. What a hot fuckin feeling. I am definitely looking to do it again. Hit me up.

DebbieofAZ
Jun 27, 2022, 3:15 PM
That is one of the best positions for sex!

Jozyxt
Jun 27, 2022, 11:03 PM
I have an opportunity that I might try to turn to a threeseme. I met a traveling salesman on SD that loved me sitting on his face. Really moaning with ecstasy at deep rimming me and hearing me talking about how good it was. Then I have my FWB, he knows that I give and get head at other times. So why not invite FWB over the traveling salesman's mans hotel room? It would take a little planning to make sure everyone was on board with what was happening. TS could have a face sitting field day. And If I get lucky, I might get to swallow two loads.

I am going to ask TS when he contacts me for his next trip.

bnicks122016
Jun 28, 2022, 10:29 PM
It’s been A long time back when I was in college in the 80s. I was having a thing with a guy in his 40s and he wanted to invite a friend over. I was all for it. To make a long story short, I was spit roasted and it was one of the hottest mights of my life. To have 2 cocks in me was amazing. At one point I came without touching myself. Wish I was young again, lol

Fiddlestyx
Jul 2, 2022, 12:09 PM
I've never been the "meat on the spit" (yet), but have been on one end or the other (or both alternately) a few times. The closest I've come is doing 69 with a guy while he was getting fucked. Watching that cock going in and out inches from my face was a huge turn-on, to say the least! Made him cum in huge shudders, too. Some day I'd like to be the guy getting fucked during 69, or better yet both of us with cocks in our asses while we enjoy our sucking. Yeah, that might be pretty sweet.

licyou69
Jul 2, 2022, 12:27 PM
I haven't had a guy on both ends of me, and I probably don't expect I ever will. The thought of it though is an incredible turn on. Feeling a throbbing cock spurting inside of me from each end is on my bucket list for sure, whether I ever make it happen or not.

Rick469
Jul 3, 2022, 8:48 AM
60164Have yet to find the 2 that could enjoy relaxing weekends in a 3 some. Switching before cumi, but getting filled at both ends ��❤️

Footstep40
Jul 3, 2022, 10:53 AM
As a bottom in a 3 way with two guys, doing the wobbly h while on all fours is fine and fun for a bit, but it’s tough to maintain. If the guy you’re sucking lays down it’s a little easier and you can use your hands a bit better. I really prefer to be on my back and suck off to the side, or have my head off the edge of the bed. I’ve also had my face straddled, but coming up for air can be tough. Either way, threesomes are great! I love all of that dick, attention and raw man action.

dicktrobing
Jul 5, 2022, 2:06 AM

There is only one word to sum how I feel ............. fantastic

The only thing that can supas it is to have a guy sucking you off as well and if the guy fucking and the one you are blowing are giving other guys a bj's that is wow ............ I've been spit roasted a few times butt only once with 3 other guys

Veryoralniceguy
Jul 5, 2022, 8:21 AM
I started sucking older mens cocks at a very young age and I liked it. Then when I got to be a teenager, I wanted to suck guys my age and I did. I was very careful, I was afraid that someone tell everyone that I was a cocksucker. Someone I had sucked told some friends and one day while I was hiking home, two guys stopped their car and told me to get in, that they would give me a ride home. On the way, they turned off and drove down a dirt road to a clearing. They parked and got out of the car and told me to get out, that they wanted to play. I was excited, but a little scared. They undid their pants and slid them down and told me to strip. They said that they knew I liked to suck cocks. When I took my pants off, they could see I was hard as a rock and laughed, one said you must be really turned on and I was. Their cocks were hard and I wanted to suck them both. The one guy laid on his back in the back seat with his legs touching the ground. I had never bottomed, but as I was sucking the one guy, I felt the other guy playing with my ass. He kept spitting on his fingers and working them deeper in my ass, then suddenly, he shoved his cock in my ass. It was a painful experience and I tried to protest, but the guy I was sucking was getting close to cumming and I really wanted his cum to swallow. The guy fucking my ass kept spitting on my ass and sliding his cock in and out, it started to feel really good. The guy I was sucking came and I swallowed his cum. The other guy said he was close to cumming and finally shot his load in my ass. I was so turned, I had to cum, so I jacked off and shot my load as they watched and laughed. I always ate my own cum, so I scooped my cum up and licked it off my hand and fingers. They dropped me off near my home and drove off. I felt sore for a day or two, but found that I liked finger my ass as I jacked off. I wanted more! When I saw one of the guys in school, I asked him if he wanted to do it again. I serviced them both during high school. Sometimes they would use my mouth and sometimes my ass.