PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember???

dowmass
Feb 28, 2022, 9:01 AM
Do you remember the time you Fucked your girlfriend or wife in the ass? Did the idea come from you or her?
After the first time, was it a ?No-No?! Or ?I love your dick in my ass??
Me- I never got a chance to put it there. She thought it would be just painful and I never ?got inside?😂

Waylon
Feb 28, 2022, 9:09 AM
Wifey was adamant about no ass fucking despite my pleas and occasional slip out of her pussy and tried to get the head of my cock in her ass but she clamped up immediately so it never happened. My side chick on the other hand loved to get fucked in the ass and I didn't have to plead at all. And when she was drunk or stoned, I could pull out and finish in her mouth. She loved the taste of my cock with her ass juice mixed with a load of salty cum.

dowmass
Feb 28, 2022, 9:34 AM
Wifey was adamant about no ass fucking despite my pleas and occasional slip out of her pussy and tried to get the head of my cock in her ass but she clamped up immediately so it never happened. My side chick on the other hand loved to get fucked in the ass and I didn't have to plead at all. And when she was drunk or stoned, I could pull out and finish in her mouth. She loved the taste of my cock with her ass juice mixed with a load of salty cum.

So by a side chick I’d think you had her while married? That’s nice.

As for women not taking in the ass, I guess it’s sometimes because of the pain. In some cases it’s cultural- for some women it’s “unclean” or simply “unnatural”. My 2 cents.

Fzmr9t
Feb 28, 2022, 10:32 AM
My wife let me try once, but it was too painful so never tried it again. I used to kid around w my BFF (female), she?d leave the door open for me when I?d come over when her hubby was out. I?d tell her ?you said I could come in the ?back door? so?. But she?d just laugh it off. She once asked me if I was gay, which surprised me since I hadn?t explored that part of myself at that point. How close to right she was!

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 28, 2022, 11:03 AM
The first time I got into my wife's ass was an 'accident' that I wrote about in another thread sometime last year.

It was probably 35 years or more ago. We each knew what was happening, but it wasn't really planned, we just kept it up until I was in. I didn't know it at the time, but she had experimented with a girlfriend as a teen, putting things in each other's butts. (I just learned about this last year - so hot thinking about her doing this!) We didn't ever do it frequently, but she always enjoyed it when we did and would sometimes 'pillow talk'/fantasize about it. Last night, as we were enjoying what passes for sex these days, she said that she always liked it when I found my way in there.

Damn I'm a lucky guy/gurl... :bigrin:

MontyinHamilton
Feb 28, 2022, 11:26 AM
"So by a side chick I?d think you had her while married? That?s nice."

That's a pretty funny comment mentioning that here, where a good chunk of guys are sucking cock or wishing to while being "exclusive" with a woman.
I think most women understand a tiny bit about having a side chick, but a side guy will get you destroyed by the wrong female, and as far as being virtuous? I know 4 millennial women who are 28-30 and married their high school sweethearts 3 summers ago, all best friends, 3 of the brides to be had the "last fling before the ring" as they jokingly refered to it after, one on her bachelorette with a stripper who came back to the hotel with the girls, one who screwed her ex at one of the friends wedding reception in the bathroom, the other there's no info just that she had her fun. I don't judge anyone, I wouldn't have dumped my girlfriend to find out if I liked sucking cock, I dumped her after I found I liked sucking cock and started to find men sexy and an option. Each of us to our own, none of my business or yours what he does.

Neonaught
Feb 28, 2022, 11:33 AM
After my wife had seen me top a few guys she asked for anal once. She was really surprised how comfortable I made it for her. I think she was feeling adventurous that night because we were running a wecam and doing it live on Adult Friend Finder so she was kind of showing off a bit. She's never asked for anal again but her pussy is so fine I don't mind.

dowmass
Feb 28, 2022, 12:04 PM
"So by a side chick I?d think you had her while married? That?s nice."

That's a pretty funny comment mentioning that here, where a good chunk of guys are sucking cock or wishing to while being "exclusive" with a woman.
I think most women understand a tiny bit about having a side chick, but a side guy will get you destroyed by the wrong female, and as far as being virtuous? I know 4 millennial women who are 28-30 and married their high school sweethearts 3 summers ago, all best friends, 3 of the brides to be had the "last fling before the ring" as they jokingly refered to it after, one on her bachelorette with a stripper who came back to the hotel with the girls, one who screwed her ex at one of the friends wedding reception in the bathroom, the other there's no info just that she had her fun. I don't judge anyone, I wouldn't have dumped my girlfriend to find out if I liked sucking cock, I dumped her after I found I liked sucking cock and started to find men sexy and an option. Each of us to our own, none of my business or yours what he does.

if my choice of words was wrong, I am genuinely sorry.

KDaddy23
Feb 28, 2022, 4:45 PM
My wife and I had talked about it in a general kind of way and one night she suggested that we give it a try because she was confident that I could fuck her in the ass and not make it hurt all that much because she knew I was bi and that I'd fucked guys in the ass. It went well and she said that it does take some getting used to and I got into the habit of asking her, when it was time to fuck her, how and where she wanted me to be in her. Usually her pussy but sometimes her ass.

That's not "counting" those times when, in my youth, I'd miss the pussy and slide right into a girl's ass and, oops - wrong hole! But some didn't mind being fucked in the ass because, as one girl told me, "If you fuck me in the ass and cum in there, I can't get pregnant!" Some girls kept their vaginal virginity intact by insisting on only being fucked in the ass. Good times.

cornholejoe
Feb 28, 2022, 5:04 PM
i had 2 or 3 girlfriends when i was growing up and going to highschool who would only take it in the ass so they could say they were virgins

dowmass
Feb 28, 2022, 5:41 PM
I should have asked this… just forgot!
When Fucking a lady in the ass, how does it feel differently from putting it inside the pussy?
I’ve never had the previlege of “rear entry” myself��

Tj726guy
Feb 28, 2022, 6:07 PM
My ex GF and i were 16, we had not long started having sex and were walking in the woods and feeling horny i suggested it. I put a condom on and she was going to suck me and i suggested anal. She was up for ot, pulled down her jeans and blue underwear and bent over and leaned against a tree. Fuck she was tight and i didnt last long. She liked it and had fingers in her hairy pussy all the time.
It was the first of many times i went round the back. After a while we started going bareback which we both loved although she never lete cum up there which i would have loved.
Ex wife would never let me go there saying it was gay.

KDaddy23
Feb 28, 2022, 6:27 PM
I should have asked this… just forgot!
When Fucking a lady in the ass, how does it feel differently from putting it inside the pussy?
I’ve never had the previlege of “rear entry” myself��

Tighter is the first word that comes to mind. Lubes makes things nice and slick but pussy just feels different because it just is. Pussies were designed to have dicks in them but we figured out that we could put them into asses, too, with, um, some "discomfort" but if you can get past it, it can feel just as good - and some say even better - as being in pussy. I think those of us who know about this will have different points of view but, yeah, tighter is the first word that comes to me.

beamish13
Feb 28, 2022, 8:09 PM
I’ve only been able to finger and rim her on a handful of occasions. She’s not into any anal play

csreef
Feb 28, 2022, 8:27 PM
I had a GF who absolutely LOVED Anal. . .I soon as I finished with her she'd want me to take the largest didlo she had and continue screwing her in the ass...God she had the loudest and shaking Orgasms from anal.

guywholikesboth
Feb 28, 2022, 11:04 PM
I had tried to fuck my wife in the ass but it was a no go. 10years after ten years we were in Las Vegas and in a heart shapes tube and she was on top of me and we were fucking after I came she said did you like it in my ass I said you put it in your ass yes was and you didn't no it. After that she wanted it more in her ass then her pussy. It was 20 years latter that I got fucked in the ass and knew why she loved it only wish I had takes in my ass sooner

dowmass
Mar 1, 2022, 7:30 AM
My ex GF and i were 16, we had not long started having sex and were walking in the woods and feeling horny i suggested it. I put a condom on and she was going to suck me and i suggested anal. She was up for ot, pulled down her jeans and blue underwear and bent over and leaned against a tree. Fuck she was tight and i didnt last long. She liked it and had fingers in her hairy pussy all the time.
It was the first of many times i went round the back. After a while we started going bareback which we both loved although she never lete cum up there which i would have loved.
Ex wife would never let me go there saying it was gay.

i was curious why your GF wouldn?t let you cum in the ass.
She couldn?t have got pregnant . Besides pulling out at the moment of ecstasy is a let down, no?
Not being judgemental .. just offering a perspective.

dowmass
Mar 1, 2022, 11:17 AM
I had a GF who absolutely LOVED Anal. . .I soon as I finished with her she'd want me to take the largest didlo she had and continue screwing her in the ass...God she had the loudest and shaking Orgasms from anal.
This is so nice to know!! Thanks for sharing!!

Tj726guy
Mar 1, 2022, 6:12 PM
i was curious why your GF wouldn?t let you cum in the ass.
She couldn?t have got pregnant . Besides pulling out at the moment of ecstasy is a let down, no?
Not being judgemental .. just offering a perspective.

She said my cum there eould 'bung her up'

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 2, 2022, 10:24 AM

As has been mentioned, 'tighter' is the first thing that normally comes to my mind. A vagina is designed to stretch and accommodate larger objects due to its role in reproduction. Generally, I don't think the average rectum is likely to open to something the size of a baby's head or body...

There's also little or no natural lubricant, as there is with a pussy, so that means it can be quite dry unless steps are taken (a good idea...) to grease the chute.

And there are also internal differences between the two orifices that can create different sensations to a sensitive penis as it penetrates and moves linearly inside. The rectum, for example, widens a relatively short distance inside, which could, depending upon your penile length, lead to the head being disengaged from sidewall contact for a time. Since you can't see what's going on inside, you may or may not notice things like this.

In short, it's different, but it's all good! And makes you feel really kinky -- that's a big plus for me!

redngoldpride
Mar 2, 2022, 9:11 PM
The first time with a gf was after she saw me in her brother's ass he was a very passable crossdresser she could not believe how once I was in him and he was completely adjusted to me in him , how much he was enjoying it and totally getting off by it eventually Cumming without anyone touching his cock , she decided to let me try it with her(yes I had brought it up several times) and after lots of anal oral attention and fingering her little puckered rosebud lots of lube and time we finally got the head past her tight ring with her brother holding her and coaching her I knew that if I went to far to quick or before she was ready it might ruin it for everyone , but finally when I was in her balls deep she was saying to stop "no more" her brother informed her that I was all in she reached back with one hand to feel the base of my cock pressed between her buns up against her sweet hole from that first time we had ots of anal fun she really loved how I would spend so much time eating her cute sexy ass before slipping into her

csreef
Mar 2, 2022, 9:33 PM

Also when she got screwed in the ass, she liked it WITHOUT LUBE. ​She said it hurt, but it hurt so good.

Blmbiguy
Mar 4, 2022, 7:38 AM
My first wife, I told her I was going to fuck her in the ass, she said ok.

My current wife, we had been dating/fucking for about two months, she was riding me and stopped, slid off of my cock, and she guided it to her cute little asshole and started to slide down on it. It took a while but she eventually had all 7” balls deep. She rode me until I filled her with cum, didn’t take very long.

Warmnsalty
Mar 4, 2022, 8:18 AM
When current wife and I started dating she said she liked anal. I'd only done one other girl in the ass, tried with several but I'm 8, and only one other girl was able to take it. Mrs took it first time like a champ, she loves anal. I'd rather fuck her pussy. We do MFM, always let the other guy choose his hole when we DP her, everyone always chooses ass... which I'm totally with. Love watching her face as the other guy slides into her ass.

Cynthia_CD
Mar 4, 2022, 4:11 PM
Once in 20 years, we tried and I was successful in getting in. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did but we never tried it again.

Horneyely
Mar 4, 2022, 6:04 PM
It was my late wife’s idea. She loved it.

Christopher South
Mar 5, 2022, 8:58 AM
Married 30+ years and my wife refused to do anal. Eventually she gave up on sex altogether and I ended up acting on my bicuriosity. Wife found out and we ended up in marriage counseling where we were told we had to be completely honest with each other. One day she asked me what I did with the guy and I told her we did a lot of oral and anal.

We had started having sex again and one night I was going down on her from behind and she looked back and said "I want you to put it in my ass." I did and when we were finished she said it was the most erotic thing she has ever done. Anal became 75% of the sex we had.

She asked me to look at her computer shortly after that and I saw that a lot of her searches were about anal and oral sex.

sissyjackie
Mar 12, 2022, 3:37 PM
3 times first time we were high on cocaine used lots of lube went so slow thought I would lose my hard-on but finely got in her and started out slow, but she got into it. I started pounding her she cried out in pleasure told me she had an orgasm in her ass. The second time she asked for it we were drinking only. The 3rd time no drinking or anything else came in her ass she had bad cramps ran to the bathroom and that was the last time.

papasmurph
Mar 12, 2022, 4:19 PM
Well, personally, there is nothing made quite as perfectly for a dick that a pussy... but I guess that idea is for another thread.

Pinktoes
Mar 13, 2022, 11:00 PM
I had a GF in high school who wouldn't do anything but anal (pardon the pun), My first wife was very submissive, and would do anything I asked for, but then she'd bitch and moan about it for days afterwards, about how disgusting and unholy I was. And people always used to ask why we broke up? Go figure. My second wife used to say she didn't like it in the beginning, but after a couple of years of sticking a finger, then two, then three in her ass every time I ate her out, she couldn't come without something in her ass, so anal became a bigger part of our sex life. My last GF loved anal from long before I ever met her. Didn't even need lube with her.

Jozyxt
Mar 15, 2022, 10:50 PM
I tried on one willing GF in college but didn't know what I was not so good. The GF that I finally made it with climbed on top of me. We did some 69 rimming the she put me in her ass. After I came, she did ass to mouth clean up and thanked me. She was a real go getter. It is too bad she was so obsessive about everything else too.

Blmbiguy
Mar 16, 2022, 7:36 AM
Actually my wife wanted it in her ass. She was riding my cock in her pussy, she slid it out of her pussy and lined it up with her ass and very slowly slid up and down on my cock until it was all in her tight little ass. Asked her about it, she said she had never been fucked in the ass and wanted to try it.

4nik8ter
Mar 16, 2022, 11:40 AM
IIRC it just happened, had no problem, went in easily, felt wonderful, she also enjoyed it. We did it many times back then, but nowadays sex is completely lacking, she lost interest……

chongster
Aug 13, 2023, 9:27 AM
My First time was with a girlfriend when I was 18. We were in bed reading some sex story that had something about anal and she said she wanted to try it. I got my cock in her ass with only the lube from her pussy, she was so fucking tight! I had know idea what the fuck I was doing and she wanted me to stop but I didn't. I remember saying just let me cum first. I did cum in her ass but it was off limits forever after that.
I fucked a lot of girls ass later in life and learned how to do it properly, most of them enjoyed it, lots of lube! Seems like not all women like anal sex but they do like anal play. These days my wife isn't in to it so I fuck other guys, mostly younger guys, 20s or 30s

Neonaught
Aug 14, 2023, 10:29 AM
My wife of 37 years was always an anal coward until one night when we were camping on Adult Friend Finder and she asked for anal sex. I'm a very experienced top and she was amazed how comfortable I made it. Anal has not become a regular part of our sex life but it's there if desired. Recently, she mentioned owner what a DP would feel like. I plan to get her in the sex sling with a cock-shaped vibe in her ass and fuck her silly!

ricardotores
Aug 14, 2023, 10:49 AM
Thanks for helping.

guywholikesboth
Aug 14, 2023, 1:17 PM
Thanks for helping. I tried for years to get her to take it in the ass 10 to be exact. We were in Las Vegas and in the circular tube in our room and started to have sex she got on top of me and we fucked. After we finished she said did you like my hinny said u gave me your ass said yes asked if she liked said yes After that she she wanted more in her ass. About 20 yers latter I got fucked in the ass and found out why she liked it only. Wish the first guy that tried when I was teen wasn't 11 inches it hurt and I was afraid to try it again

ricardotores
Aug 16, 2023, 1:29 PM
Many software engineering companies follow agile methodologies, enabling them to deliver iterative and incremental updates to software projects. This approach promotes flexibility, collaboration, and responsiveness to changes https://mlsdev.com (https://mlsdev.com/).

Tight1-4u
Aug 16, 2023, 4:29 PM
my first wife flat out refused to even think about it.. she liked me to rub her backdoor when doing doggy but that was as far as she wanted to go..
my second wife was much younger than I and a bit more open minded.. she always liked being fingered in both holes but drew the line at anal.. so I took it really slow and over time she grew to like having my fingers or thumb in her ass during sex.. she knew that I was bi but didn?t want to know anything about it.. the one night we were playing with a neighbor couple.. I had been meeting the guy for months.. at some point he climbed on me and really went to town.. our wives were a bit taken back and just watched in amazement.. that was the last time we played with them as a couple but he and I seen each other for a couple more years.. after that night my wife wanted to try.. and from then on with a great deal of fingering and prep she liked it.. she couldn?t however get her head around me taking cock.. up until a couple months ago when we started back up.. she is now bi as well.. she loves anal but wants no part of seeing or knowing about my bi stuff..

blatant_bi_guy
Aug 28, 2023, 7:26 PM
My wife and I met at a party. A dude and I had snuck off to a bedroom and I was riding him in reverse cowBOY. He came, then passed out. To this day, he had one of the top five cocks of my life. Perfect size, shape, appearance... This girl came running in to use the bathroom, completely ignoring us. When she came out, she asked if she could watch. I told her we were done, so we just chilled out and chatted, prick up my butt.

We started screwing regularly, then started dating. Within the first month I'd screwed her up the ass. It was her idea. She was on her period and decided she didn't want to go down on me, offered up the backside. Helluva party.

louther
Aug 29, 2023, 10:33 AM
Wow that’s hot! Did she ever get to see you with another guy?

SophiasChoice
Aug 30, 2023, 10:23 AM
It always depended on the girl. Most are embarrassed to tell anyone that they enjoy it. My first girlfriend really enjoyed anal, and it's all she wanted. Her anal orgasms were stronger than her vaginal ones. Another girl just enjoyed asslicking and putting her finger up my ass, but didn't like anything like that done to her. People are just different in what they like and don't like.

wifekinky4husband
Aug 30, 2023, 9:05 PM
Do you remember the time you took your girlfriend or wife in the ass?
I remember my first times and also my first times with my husband.

Did the idea come from you or her?
With my husband it happened in the heat of the moment on a road trip.

After the first time, was it a No-No?
It was a Yes YES!

Or ?I love your dick in my ass??
I love your dick in my ass!!! FUCK ME, FUCK It, Cum in my Ass, FUCK ME! (Huffing, panting, grunting, more huffing).

Me- I never got a chance to put it there. She thought it would be just painful and I never got inside.
That?s down right sad. Her loss. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My wife let me try once, but it was too painful so never tried it again.
She once asked me if I was gay, which surprised me since I hadn?t explored that part of myself at that point.
Yes, you must know what you are doing before or you will blow it forever.
As for her asking if you were gay, that?s about goofy/stupid.

I didn't know it at the time, but she had experimented with a girlfriend as a teen, putting things in each other's butts. (I just learned about this last year - so hot thinking about her doing this!)
Oh yum! I totally get it. Been there, do this?

After my wife had seen me top a few guys she asked for anal once. She was really surprised how comfortable I made it for her.
SEEEEEEE! People need to know what on earth they are doing. How? Prepare, practice, prepare more, practice even more, lots and lots of lube (preferably coconut oil). Better yet practice on one?s self so you fully understand what it takes to make it super-hot.

She was confident that I could fuck her in the ass and not make it hurt all that much because she knew I was bi and that I'd fucked guys in the ass. It went well and she said that it does take some getting used to and I got into the habit of asking her, when it was time to fuck her, how and where she wanted me to be in her. Usually her pussy but sometimes her ass.
And yet another well trained gentleman. Guys, you can learn on yourself and you will know how to treat her.

i had 2 or 3 girlfriends when i was growing up and going to highschool who would only take it in the ass so they could say they were virgins
Very true. I know many who did that and many who do now. The young ladies in our area are very sexually active with most doing oral and anal for the above very reason.

I?ve never had the privilege of ?rear entry? myself��
I can tell you from my perspective. Vaginal is the most amazing, it is the most natural, my pussy wraps around my man like a perfectly fit glove even after larger cocks fuck and cum in me. The orgasms are in different areas of my body, massive, multi. With that said, anal is amazing. It takes much more time, patience, care which all adds up to the amazing. The journey to get there is as good as arriving. Once we get going there is no stopping it, it feels much too good. Once I?ve been fucked and cum in I want more, it?s almost addicting and gets better with each fuck and cum (up to a point of course). Another big difference is I can never start out with a large penis, I have to work my way up and once a large penis has had me anally, smaller ones can fuck and pound the living daylights out of me. It is a win-win for everyone!

My ex GF and i were 16, we had not long started having sex and were walking in the woods and feeling horny i suggested it. I put a condom on and she was going to suck me and i suggested anal. She was up for it, pulled down her jeans and blue underwear and bent over and leaned against a tree. Fuck she was tight and i didnt last long. She liked it and had fingers in her hairy pussy all the time.
Me too!!! I cannot help but finger fuck myself if nothing else is paying attention to my pussy when I am getting ass fucked.

It was the first of many times i went round the back. After a while we started going bareback which we both loved although she never let cum up there which i would have loved.
Cumming in my ass is wonderful! That girl is missing out. The more cum the better it gets.

Ex-wife would never let me go there saying it was gay.
Now that is just plain ludicrous. What a dolt! I see why she is an ex.

I?ve only been able to finger and rim her on a handful of occasions. She?s not into any anal play
Her loss and I do mean loss. She has no idea the fun she has missed out on, so many clueless people on this planet.

I had a GF who absolutely LOVED Anal. . .I soon as I finished with her she'd want me to take the largest dildo she had and continue screwing her in the ass...God she had the loudest and shaking Orgasms from anal.
Do I know you??? Lol. That sounds so much like me, it?s crazy.

For 10 years I had tried to fuck my wife in the ass but it was a no go. We were in Las Vegas and in a heart shapes tube and she was on top of me and we were fucking after I came she said did you like it in my ass. I asked you put it in your ass? Yes it was and you didn't know it. After that she wanted it more in her ass than her pussy.
She GETS IT!

It was 20 years later that I got fucked in my ass and knew why she loved it, only wish I had taken it in my ass sooner.
This guy gets it/got it/hopefully still gets it. ;0

Wish the first guy that tried when I was teen wasn't 11 inches it hurt and I was afraid to try it again.
Ouuuuuccchhh! Yeah that?s nuts and oooowwwww! After all these years I still can?t handle anything like that nor can my husband. WOW :0

The first time with a gf was after she saw me in her brother's ass, he was a very passable crossdresser she could not believe how once I was in him, he was completely adjusted to me in him, how much he was enjoying it, and totally getting off by it, eventually Cumming without anyone touching his cock, She decided to let me try it with her (yes I had brought it up several times), after lots of anal oral attention, fingering her little puckered rosebud, lots of lube and time, we finally got the head past her tight ring with her brother holding her and coaching her. I knew that if I went too far to quick or before she was ready it might ruin it for everyone. When I was in her balls deep she was saying to stop "no more" her brother informed her that I was all in. She reached back with one hand to feel the base of my cock pressed between her buns up against her sweet hole from that first time we had lots of anal fun she really loved how I would spend so much time eating her cute sexy ass before slipping into her.
I?m surprised she wasn?t freaking out. I?d probably wrenched this guy?s penis and thrown him out of the house. My brother, really? But to stay on topic, Yes a guy who is good a fucking men will almost always be good fucking women as well in the ass. I challenge everyone to take it to the next level, get great at taking it so you fully understand both sides of it.

My current wife, we had been dating/fucking for about two months, she was riding me and stopped, slid off of my cock, and she guided it to her cute little asshole and started to slide down on it. It took a while but she eventually had all 7? balls deep. She rode me until I filled her with cum, didn?t take very long.
Grrrrrrrrr! YUUUUMMM!

When current wife and I started dating she said she liked anal. I'd only done one other girl in the ass, tried with several but I'm 8?, and only one other girl was able to take it. Mrs took it first time like a champ, she loves anal. I'd rather fuck her pussy. We do MFM, always let the other guy choose his hole when we DP her, everyone always chooses ass... which I'm totally ok with. Love watching her face as the other guy slides into her ass.
What a gentleman, letting all those other guys have first choice of his wife?s glorious anus to do with as they saw fit. What a good man! It is funny that when given the choice way more of a majority will choose the backside. We ladies are incredibly gifted with sexy hot backsides, that is for certain.

Once in 20 years, we tried and I was successful in getting in. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did but we never tried it again.
Well darn, those two certainly missed out on some extra fun. Hope all is well with them.

Married 30+ years and my wife refused to do anal. Eventually she gave up on sex altogether and I ended up acting on my bicuriosity. Wife found out and we ended up in marriage counseling where we were told we had to be completely honest with each other. One day she asked me what I did with the guy and I told her we did a lot of oral and anal.

We had started having sex again and one night I was going down on her from behind and she looked back and said "I want you to put it in my ass." I did and when we were finished she said it was the most erotic thing she has ever done. Anal became 75% of the sex we had.

She asked me to look at her computer shortly after that and I saw that a lot of her searches were about anal and oral sex.
Oh my goodness, this story brought tears to my eyes. I love it when couples figure things out. I wonder if this couple ever figured out what went wrong prior to the fix? I admit, every time I suck a cock with my husband or help my husband take one backdoor I get even more desirous of him.

I had a GF in high school who wouldn't do anything but anal (pardon the pun).
I know plenty like her.

My first wife was very submissive, and would do anything I asked for, but then she'd bitch and moan about it for days afterwards, about how disgusting and unholy I was. And people always used to ask why we broke up? Go figure.
That is interesting. I wonder how she is doing these days.

My second wife used to say she didn't like it in the beginning, but after a couple of years of sticking a finger, then two, then three in her ass every time I ate her out, she couldn't come without something in her ass, so anal became a bigger part of our sex life.
Wish we could find out what on earth happened to her? She sounds like a keeper.

My last GF loved anal from long before I ever met her. Didn't even need lube with her.
Another one, really? Hopefully she is a regular now?

Actually my wife wanted it in her ass. She was riding my cock in her pussy, she slid it out of her pussy and lined it up with her ass and very slowly slid up and down on my cock until it was all in her tight little ass. Asked her about it, she said she had never been fucked in the ass and wanted to try it.
Keeper! Be goooooood to that woman.

IIRC it just happened, had no problem, went in easily, felt wonderful, she also enjoyed it. We did it many times back then, but nowadays sex is completely lacking, she lost interest??
Hate to hear that. I assume that is why he is here sharing. Hope the two of them are both doing better. I also assume he replaced her lack of interest with others hence why he is here.

My First time was with a girlfriend when I was 18. We were in bed reading some sex story that had something about anal and she said she wanted to try it. I got my cock in her ass with only the lube from her pussy, she was so fucking tight! I had know idea what the fuck I was doing and she wanted me to stop but I didn't. I remember saying just let me cum first. I did cum in her ass but it was off limits forever after that.
Yes it only takes one bad experience. Lesson learned.

I fucked a lot of girls ass later in life and learned how to do it properly, most of them enjoyed it, lots of lube! Seems like not all women like anal sex but they do like anal play. These days my wife isn't in to it so I fuck guys, mostly younger guys, 20s or 30s.
Great that he learned from it. Good job! Too bad that his wife isn?t getting to enjoy it. I wonder if she?d change her mind after walking in on him with a 20 year old backing up onto his manhood? It?s not like she has any right to complain since she isn?t wifing him.

My wife and I met at a party. A dude and I had snuck off to a bedroom and I was riding him in reverse cowBOY. He came, then passed out. To this day, he had one of the top five cocks of my life. Perfect size, shape, appearance... This girl came running in to use the bathroom, completely ignoring us. When she came out, she asked if she could watch. I told her we were done, so we just chilled out and chatted, prick up my butt.
Oh my goodness I LOVE THIS! Sounds like what I would do. I?d have you texting me to come over and watch every time you were about to take one.

We started screwing regularly, then started dating. Within the first month I'd screwed her up the ass. It was her idea. She was on her period and decided she didn't want to go down on me, offered up the backside. Helluva party.
Well done. Hopefully you two are still together she sounds fun.

Wow that?s hot! Did she ever get to see you with another guy?
Yes on another thread I?d like to know as well. I love it when other women enjoy it as much as I do, especially watching guys fuck each other. There is never any faking.

Sundazzled
Sep 4, 2023, 9:13 PM
I've only had anal sex with one woman, my then girlfriend, Paula. I enjoyed it very much and hoped it might become an ongoing part of our sexual repertoire. Paula said it felt like having a baseball bat up her ass. Yeah, I was better endowed in my youth. I approached my wife about letting me perform anal on her, but she freaked out. Said she did it once with a former boyfriend and that the experience was painful, both during.

Sundazzled
Sep 6, 2023, 12:28 PM
The only time I have ever had anal sex with a woman was 30 some years ago, long before I met my wife. Quite to my surprise, my then girlfriend, Paula, unexpectedly positioned herself on the side of my bed, head down, ass high, then yold me to get behind her and fuck her anally. Admittedly, having anal intercourse had always been something of a fantasy for me, but I never thought I could ask Paula, or any female partner, to try it. What made this occasion so exciting was that I didn't initiate the act. It was entirely Paula's idea.

I lubed my cock and Paula's opening, and to my surprise, penetrated her anus with little resistance. And it felt fantastic, different from vaginal intercourse, maybe a little rougher and tighter than vaginal sex, but it felt exquisitely intense. Paula had specifically asked me to not wear a condom. She said she wanted me to feel everything, wanted to have my cum inside her. I was happy to oblige.

I dare say Paula didn't enjoy being fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking her. In fact, she likened the experience to having a baseball bat shoved up her butt. Needless to say my anal fantasy had been fulfilled, and there was never a repeat performance.

After I got married, I tried persuading my wife to try anal intercourse, but she steadfastly refused,
. Eventually, she explained that she'd once been anally fucked by a former boyfriend and that she had so much residual pain that she'd never do it again.v Okay, I'm not the jealous type, but I'll concede that it bothers me some that she allowed some other bohunk to fuck her in the ass, but wouldn't do the same thing for her husband. Grrrr.