PDA

View Full Version : Hair Removal Creams etc.

dowmass
Feb 24, 2022, 6:49 PM
I was wondering who here has an experience of using hair removal creams for the pubic areas (the groin, under the cock, on the balls and more specifically around the asshole.

1. Is there a particular brand (for men) you recommend?
2. Does one have to trim the hair before applying i?
3. Any precautions other than an allergy test?
4. Does the skin "there" become "baby soft"
5. How long before you feel the hair grow back?

Thanks in advance!!

Jazminedress
Feb 24, 2022, 11:20 PM
my favorite brand isnt made anymore, but I do have some good ones, next time I go upstairs I will look. You have to be very careful of course

Trim- I usually have it short anyways, doesnt hurt
precautions- yeah, dont burn the shit out of your balls
Baby soft- oh yeahhhhhhhh
growth- it grows back slower, I can go two weeks and it is short

MAcpl69
Feb 25, 2022, 7:44 AM
Instead of creams, I suggest laser hair removal. It works great and the longer you do it the thinner the hair gets, I'm about 5 years into it and I only need to clean up 3 or 4 times a year.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 25, 2022, 9:42 AM
I've tried pretty much all the hair-removal techniques, including two or three different types of creams. Since I do my whole body, I'll rate the methods in order of my preference, based only on results.

1) Shaving - For me, quickest and easiest to stay on top of. Smooth, but not baby-butt smooth. Must be done frequently.
2) At-home hard wax - time-consuming, messy and difficult to see & reach many areas. Baby-butt smooth, but only about a week, max. (for me - YMMV)
3) Depilatory creams - risky because of the chance of burns/irritation. On me, only seem to work on longer hair. If I put it on top of emerging regrowth, it does nothing! Seems like it melts longer hair off at the skin line, but can't deal with emerging stubble. I've read about and bought some Magic Shaving Powder, but you have to mix that yourself. That may be more aggravation than it's worth. Again, YMMV...
4) Laser, at-home or salon. Can't do it. As a young person, I had very light-colored hair. As an older one, it's light-colored or gray. Not suitable for laser treatments!
5) Electrolysis - haven't tried this, but exceptionally expensive and would take forever to do a whole body!

I'd love to be dipped in a 55-gallon drum of Nair/Veet -- if it worked!!

dowmass
Feb 25, 2022, 9:46 AM
Instead of creams, I suggest laser hair removal. It works great and the longer you do it the thinner the hair gets, I'm about 5 years into it and I only need to clean up 3 or 4 times a year.

How much does laser hair removal cost?

KDaddy23
Feb 25, 2022, 3:35 PM
I knew a guy who used Nair down there... and seriously regretted it as it burned him pretty good. I'd rather use my Manscaper to knock back the hair and not deal with stubble and running the risk of getting ingrown hairs...

Biathlete
Feb 26, 2022, 2:48 PM
Buy a good quality home laser hair removal. Takes a great deal of time, but the results are almost permanent. Enjoy the sting.

Tight1-4u
Feb 26, 2022, 3:06 PM
I get waxed every Friday., I have been doing it for a long time.. at this point it is more for the experience.. the two gals that do it think they are going to fuck me back straight.. never going to happen but why not let them try??