PDA

View Full Version : Just asking?

dowmass
Feb 24, 2022, 3:31 PM
Disclaimer: This is not meant to take away the fun of sucking a dick or getting sucked.

There was another thread about sucking a dick and getting an STI.
Just asking:

What are the probabilities of getting an STI from sucking a dick?
Can the guy getting the BJ contract an STI?

KDaddy23
Feb 24, 2022, 4:28 PM
Even the CDC says that you have a low chance of getting an STD from oral sex. That depends on how healthy your mouth is. The only way a guy getting the blowjob can get an STD is if the person giving it actively has it in their mouth. Back when HIV/AIDS was killing people right and left, the CDC issued a report that said (1) you couldn't catch HIV from kissing someone and (2) they had launched into a science lesson as to why and revealed that saliva kills the HIV virus but provided it couldn't get into your bloodstream via cuts, scrapes, abrasions, cavities, and poor gum health. My protege was getting tested (in his early doings) and a swab of his mouth found traces of inactive chlamydia which he probably got from sucking a particular guy's dick. It was inactive because the saliva in his mouth killed the active stuff and he required zero treatment. It is to note that the guy he sucked was uncut, which kinda said to me that the STI was "hiding" under his foreskin and very likely after this guy had fucked another guy in the ass without a condom - but that was just my impression when I was asked by my protege how the hell did he get chlamydia. Whatever one's saliva doesn't kill, whatever might reach their stomach will most certainly be killed by the hydrochloric acid in our stomachs.

Last I heard, the CDC was saying there's a 4% chance of catching something orally which means there's a 96% chance it won't happen. Still, it always pays to be safe than sorry, right? It's why before you put your mouth on a dick, you look at it for any sign of cuts, scrapes, scabbing, etc.; you give his dick a few tugs to see if his pre-cum comes out crystal clear and if it doesn't, well, he's probably got a dose of the clap and you should haul ass away from him. Something like chlamydia doesn't always have noticeable symptoms but to know the signs, Google it. Go to the CDC's website and do some reading because knowledge is power.