PDA

View Full Version : So frustrating

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 24, 2022, 12:06 PM
Seems that whenever I'm not able to host and try to find someone to play with, they can never host. The moment I'm able to host because I'm working out of town, staying in a hotel with no transportation, no one can travel.

agentlemanstouch
Feb 25, 2022, 6:22 AM
I understand your frustration i post looking for businessmen staying at hotels and nothing but other people looking to hook up outside or car doesn't seem most people know how to read wish you were closer

Blmbiguy
Feb 25, 2022, 7:42 AM
I feel your pain. It’s tough when you can’t host, to find a person who can.

Cum1st
Feb 25, 2022, 7:54 AM
I haven't been trying too hard. I'd rather have an FWB than hookups. I've cultivated some possibles, but they don't seem to pan out.

I think it's because Bi-ness in many men rises and falls. I've noticed it in myself, but I don't let it get in the way. On a low ebb I know that I'll be disappointed if I don't follow through.

If it doesn't happen I still have my memories going way back.

skuz69
Feb 25, 2022, 9:25 AM
I've hooked up a couple of times now, and they have been less than satisfying. Like Cum1st, I'd like to find a FWB. Invitations to meet for a car blowjob don't do much for me.

atxbi
Feb 25, 2022, 11:58 AM
A few years ago I used to host, and as a result I found a good amount of guys that liked to stop by my house to feed me their cocks. Now circumstances have changed and I no longer host, and I must say, I suck less than half the number of dicks I used to. I’m sure there are lots of different reasons, but I sure miss the good ol days.

BiGuyinMA
Feb 28, 2022, 9:11 AM
Bi-Rõnin (http://bisexual.com/forum/member.php?176111-Bi-Rõnin)...I share your frustration... I'm on the road a lot so I'm often looking for guys in the area that can host for some discreet daytime fun and it hardly ever happens. Then, every couple of weeks I find myself in a nice hotel with opportunities to get all dressed up (or not) as the mood takes me and host in complete privacy and safety, and guess what? No takers!
I thinks it's that a lot of the guys on the prowl are also married so can't get out in the evening.

I'm in a hotel for two nights this week (Williston, VT, if anyone's interested) but I'd put my odds at 60-40% against hooking up, and that's being optimistic.
I live in hope that I'll be getting fucked a couple of times this week but I realize it may just be me, my dildos and my five fingered lover.

dowmass
Feb 28, 2022, 12:23 PM
I will share my experience . I live in Dallas TX and I am a total bottom. I am also 60 years old . These 2 factors alone put me at a great disadvantage. When I post on double list, I get under 5-6 replies, but sadly none of them work out because most people are only interested in car okay because they cannot host. A small percentage can host, but I wouldn’t put my trust in them because they come up as pushy, and insincere. Then there are people that are in a hurry - that gets me thinking if they are weirdos or are carrying a bug. It is genuinely frustrating.