PDA

View Full Version : No wife week

willingcumdump
Feb 17, 2022, 12:45 PM
Hey guys, my wife will be out of town the last week of June. I know this is pretty far in advance but I'm wanting to see if I can schedule some cock time with as many guys as possible while she is gone. I will be available to host out of my home or can stop anywhere you want to meet in the evenings after I'm off work. I am making both holes available to anyone who wants to use them. The only requirement is that you are DDF since I don't want to give anything to my wife. Solo meetings are great and reciprocation is appreciated but not required. If anyone has scheduled groups or gangbangs in the past I'm up for that as well. Honestly not limiting the amount of cock I would take at one time, so if you are able to do that I am good with being the group cum dump. I will have nude pics and vids of my wife during the meetings for every guy to enjoy if you're in to that. The gangbang idea would have her content on a screen for everyone to watch while I take your cocks. Any interests can be sent in a reply in this message or in a private message. I look forward to having your cum on my face, down my throat, and in my ass.

willj
Feb 17, 2022, 2:42 PM
Sounds like you are ready for it all , which is very sexxxy. I really hope you can set something up and you get all the cream filling you can handle. Good luck and of course keep us posted. Mmmmm wish I was there

csreef
Feb 17, 2022, 5:21 PM
Good luck, and let us know what happens! :rolleyes:

willingcumdump
May 30, 2022, 1:19 PM
Hey guys, we are getting closer to the week she is out of town. Four weeks exactly from today actually. If anyone is interested in hooking up message me and we'll work it out. The gangbang idea is still on the table if we get enough guys interested. I can meet anywhere, not only my home if mount pleasant is too far out for some. Look forwarding to hear from you.

DLazguy
May 30, 2022, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, my wife will be out of town the last week of June. I know this is pretty far in advance but I'm wanting to see if I can schedule some cock time with as many guys as possible while she is gone. I will be available to host out of my home or can stop anywhere you want to meet in the evenings after I'm off work. I am making both holes available to anyone who wants to use them. The only requirement is that you are DDF since I don't want to give anything to my wife. Solo meetings are great and reciprocation is appreciated but not required. If anyone has scheduled groups or gangbangs in the past I'm up for that as well. Honestly not limiting the amount of cock I would take at one time, so if you are able to do that I am good with being the group cum dump. I will have nude pics and vids of my wife during the meetings for every guy to enjoy if you're in to that. The gangbang idea would have her content on a screen for everyone to watch while I take your cocks. Any interests can be sent in a reply in this message or in a private message. I look forward to having your cum on my face, down my throat, and in my ass.

If STDs were not an issue and all of the guys matched what I was looking for, I'd do exactly what you're planning. I fantasize about leaving my hotel room door propped open to see how much cock I can take in one night.

Jozyxt
May 31, 2022, 7:51 AM
If STDs were not an issue and all of the guys matched what I was looking for, I'd do exactly what you're planning. I fantasize about leaving my hotel room door propped open to see how much cock I can take in one night.

I stay away from men that do that for real. There are adds on DL for younger men that say the door is open and they are game for anything. They could be a great resource for head. But are a vector also.

DLazguy
Jun 2, 2022, 12:14 PM
I stay away from men that do that for real. There are adds on DL for younger men that say the door is open and they are game for anything. They could be a great resource for head. But are a vector also.

I would never do it. Too much risk for STDs and I'm not willing to play with just anyone. It's just a fantasy.