PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor sex

mwm60fr
Feb 15, 2022, 10:34 AM
Having sex out doors and in the woods is so much fun to me. Have always thought it was the best sex. Turns me on just thinking about being naked and walking around outside. Of course weather permitting. How many others like sex out in nature be it woods, fields, lakes or just anywhere outside?

mtnmen2
Feb 15, 2022, 12:39 PM
Love outdoor sex. When I was younger 90% of the sex I had was outdoor. Love being under a big tree on a blanket going at it. It's been a few years since having sex outside and I do miss it.

Fzmr9t
Feb 15, 2022, 12:43 PM
Had sex outdoors when I was a teen. And then much much later, when I was in my late 50s (a blow job at nite by a highway overpass 😛 )

wb4all
Feb 15, 2022, 2:35 PM
I have a place that before Covid was great, a local wooded hilly park known to find others for a blow job on a picnic table in the sun or a old fallen log. One of my favorite memories was me laying my legs spread open on a picnic table with a guy who gave me a great blow job when close to blowing my load massaging my prostate, another was bi the lake this guy was with 2 girls that watched the whole event with the parking lot in clear view and then there was the first just perfect dick I decided to please with my sort of at that time virgin mouth. He had a wonderful cock that felt so good I so would like to repeat right now

Basin_Bouy
Feb 15, 2022, 5:57 PM
Too easy to be arrested, won’t do it ever

Tj726guy
Feb 15, 2022, 6:45 PM
The first outdoor sex i had was the first time me and my ex GF had anal. I occasionally go back to that spot and get myself off there at the ghought of it

mikebicur
Feb 16, 2022, 11:05 AM
My first MM experience was outside many years ago however did not get naked. Since that time have had numerous outdoor experiences with MM and MF. Lots of mountain trails and roads in the area have expanded the opportunities. Have several secluded spots for naked hiking and play and stay naked all day. I love it be free of clothes and the sun beating down on our bodies. Spread a blanket out and enjoy each others bodies.

Cleanshaven69
Feb 16, 2022, 11:51 AM
I masturbated a lot outdoors years ago. Mostly in the woods while just walking around or hunting. Was caught jacking off by another hunter once, was facing him while I pumped my cock and blew my load. I dropped to my knees with my mouth open to him but he wouldn't come over. I then gathered my clothes and headed back to truck. On warm nights I will jack off in backyard sometimes.

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 16, 2022, 1:14 PM
I love giving blowjobs outdoors, I’ve even drawn a crowd of guys, all wanting to be next. I’ve jacked off everywhere you can imagine, indoors and outdoors. Even blew a guy by the side of the road as traffic went by, we were on the far side of the car, but several cars honked at us. I’m not very shy.

darkeyes
Feb 17, 2022, 6:14 AM
Nookie alfresco? Oooo yummie.. However, not in Scotland... Not in winter... Not often...:eek2:.

Nev mind.. Cuppla weeks it will be spring..:tongue:;)

Neonaught
Feb 17, 2022, 8:47 AM
I've only done outdoors once. Met a young sailor home on leave. I went and picked him up and offered to take him to my home nearby. He refused and suggested a place he knew. It was a cul de sac at the end of a quiet street with an open field on one side of it. I scoped it out and it looked like no one was home in any of the houses. We got out of my truck and stood on the passenger side and he went to his knees and started sucking my cock. Once he had me hard he asked to be fucked so I took him from behind. All in all a nice quickie but normally I'd never take such a risk, especially since I could have hosted nearby.

redngoldpride
Feb 20, 2022, 9:14 AM
Love outdoor sex one on one or group it's shoot good even when being watched ...... I LOVE IT

ScottSwallows
Feb 21, 2022, 2:50 PM
I've sucked my friend and he has fucked me outside lots of times.
There is a large wooded hill overlooking the town we live in.We'll go there on summer nights,strip naked and walk around.It's so hot and romantic sucking his cock or having him fuck me out in the open on a clear night with a full moon out.

Blmbiguy
Feb 23, 2022, 7:40 AM
Love outdoor sex in a safe place. Slight breeze blowing across your balls as you go at it. Mmmmm.

69luvr
Feb 25, 2022, 10:54 AM
I enjoy sucking cock in a car in a busy parking lot.

dowmass
Feb 25, 2022, 5:23 PM
DUMB QUESTION:

In the US, if one has sex in the backyard of his house, is that illegal?

csreef
Feb 25, 2022, 5:48 PM
If your neighbors call the Police, you could be charged with Public Lewdness. If there are any Lawyers reading this, feel free to give your opinion! :)

Coocoo
Feb 25, 2022, 6:49 PM
I was wondering if it was more common than I thought! I've seen underwear in random places so many times. I don't see how one would leave their underwear otherwise.

Tight1-4u
Feb 26, 2022, 3:14 PM
I enjoy sucking cock in a car in a busy parking lot.

god I would love to be close to you.. you could suck me off all you wanted but then bend me over and fuck me till you can’t.. make me your cum dump !!!

ThirdAngel
Oct 14, 2022, 3:49 AM
I love sex outdoors too! Something about being naked in nature is so freeing and erotic. I love the feeling of the sun on my skin and the smell of the fresh air. And there's something about being one with nature that makes the sex even more intense. I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way - lots of people love outdoor sex! Also, I have a weird fetish, but I will tell you about it. I love to jerk in the woods while having phone sex with https://www.phoneamommy.com/. The girls from there are turning me on in a few minutes. That's awesome.

69luvr
Oct 14, 2022, 11:29 AM
I still luv outdoor sex. I luv it in woody areas(no pun) and I luv it in cars.

69luvr
Oct 14, 2022, 11:30 AM
god I would love to be close to you.. you could suck me off all you wanted but then bend me over and fuck me till you can?t.. make me your cum dump !!!

sounds delicious!

Tj726guy
Oct 14, 2022, 5:25 PM
My first outdoor experience was also my first time at anal with an ex gf in the woods. She bent over against a tree and i took her from behind with my fingers in her wet pussy

Modude
Oct 21, 2022, 10:35 AM
I love outdoor sex but it has to be in a private location, not into public sex and even the thought that we might get caught is a total turn off for me. The wife and I were shopping with a playmate once and she pulled me into a unisex bathroom so she could suck my cock, I was so nervous that I couldn't enjoy it, let alone get hard....

DebbieofAZ
Oct 21, 2022, 1:03 PM
Outdoors is the best place for sex. Love having sex at night the stars shining bright Cant Beat It

wifekinky4husband
Oct 21, 2022, 9:09 PM
I agree, outside sex is amazing. I love the smell of hay, horses, and sex.

bbginva
Oct 21, 2022, 10:40 PM
I lost my virginity in a car in a parking lot outside a restaurant after closing hours. I had lots of sex back in school years in public areas - in parks and a few times on the beach. The best "public" place was on my honeymoon... we were in a first class hotel in Hawaii on the top floor with a balcony overlooking the ocean and the hotel pool and private beach below. We fucked on the balcony every day we were there with lots of people out by the pool and beach below and once with an adjoining room hotel guest fucking on their balcony at the same time.

RisingBi
Oct 23, 2022, 12:03 AM
With how much I LOVE naturism, and as others have already said in this thread, the primal feeling of being part of nature, close to mother Earth, when naked on a wooded trail or a nudist beach, or swimming naked in a lake, river, or ocean--all of which I have done a number of times--I am shocked that I've only had sex outdoors once so far in all my 60 years. And that was just in a gay cruising wooded area and engaging in oral sex with guys one night many many years ago. For God's sake, I've been a number of times on gay nudist beaches when I lived in San Francisco for a year! Lots of oral sex in the bathhouses and gay sex clubs, but nothing in the outdoors! Of course, I wasn't as fully accepting of my strong gay side then like I am now (anal sex, friends with benefits, fuck buddy, falling in love with a man, etc.).

I would LOVE to do lots of outdoor sex, especially with guys. I love the wilderness so much, and love hiking, swimming, canoeing, and camping. I hope I can find a male fuck buddy or even boyfriend soon that loves the same.

papasmurph
Oct 26, 2022, 11:48 AM
There is a nature preserve not too far from my house - there are trails and dirt roads - it is managed by the State Environmental Protection Agency and monitored by environmental police. Guys cruise out there in the woods. It's quite fun - I've had some hot encounters with men there - a lot seem to be quite straight and need release - I'm happy to take care of them. Some have been a little too kinky for me - but most are decent guys who have discovered this phenomenon of cruising in the woods.

friesbaconnekkid
Oct 26, 2022, 1:22 PM
I live out in the country, and give a lot of blow jobs outside. One day when feeling exceptionally horny, I gave a guy a blow job out in the middle of the yard, positioned so the neighbor lady could see me.

BoredStiff!
Oct 26, 2022, 3:43 PM
It’s just a fantasy for me so far, I live out in the country and fantasize getting rammed from behind feeling a pair of big balls slapping me while I give a blow job to a second :)