PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Secret Play Buddy or a Side Piece that?s Female?

Into_it_all
Feb 12, 2022, 1:12 PM
I would really like to know how many Guys have a secret play buddy or a side piece of pussy????

I will share my Secret Life with all you Horny Guys on here. BTW, I get off sharing my real life experiences and would love to hear your stories too.
I have been involved with a Guy that?s much younger than I, hes a skinny guy that loves bigger men.
When we have the time we get together and make out passionately for a long time. We love to Kiss and lick each others necks, ear lobes, chest, I use my tongue on him, slowly circling his nipples and his Cock throbs with pleasure when I lick his body all over. He loves when I make my way down to his crotch, making sure to lick his balls, slowly licking his stomach and his sides too. I even stick my tongue in his clean belly button. I take my time and show him how much I love his Beautiful young Body, hes my Son and Im happily his Daddy!!!!!!

Its been over a year since weve been playing. We get along very well and we are both straight guys that happen to love having sex with guys once in a while. Theres something very Hot about the fact that we have this secret relationship since we agreed to not play with anyone else except our GFs. They would never fully understand why we love to have sex with men because its not accepted by society as you all know that?s why guys in our situation won?t ever tell anyone about there sexual attraction to men. Its our secret and we will keep it to ourselves, obviously Im telling all of you because I get off on sharing my Hot Experiences with all you my Bi counterparts.

We have lots of Awesome Sex and we end up playing for 4 hours usually, we both enjoy giving each lots of Head. I really enjoy face fucking him and being very verbal. He?s into light domination, so I push his head down while he licks and sucks my Cock and my balls too. I love how he moans with pleasure by pleasing his Daddys crotch. We also love to rim each other, his tongue feels amazing when he licks my butthole and he spends a good amount of time opening up my hole and tongue fucking my ass. I always return the favor and use my spit to lube his hole and rim his ass really good, love to hear him groan when I spend a long time pleasing his hole, tongue fucking him really good and spitting near his hole to make him squirm with pleasure.

Theres a lot to love about m2m sex. The uninhibited escape from sex with a Woman is truly unexplainable. How two men are wrapped up in each others arms while we make out, hes a great kisser too and hes told me Im the very best kisser hes ever had. We both are very excited that we found each other and I plan to always keep him in my life. He has a Very Nice Dick too. Its at least 7.5 inches Cut and thick too, about 4.5 inches wide. Ive been able to deepthroat him and he really moans loud when I do. His Dick is bigger than mine, but I love that he also deepthroat a my 6.5 inches cut dick, its about 3 .5 inches thick. When I give him lots of head, he ends up Cumming Huge Loads. Theres been at least 4 or 5 times that I get so Damn Horny, Ive Swallowed his cum, but its so much Cum that It fills mouth up and I cant even drink it all!!! Man, hes the Hottest Guy Ive ever known and his Hot body, cock and personality makes my Cock hard and drench my undies with pre-cum just thinking about all the Amazing Sex weve had!!!!!!

The best part about my secret play Buddy is that he is Straight forward with me and tells me what he wants his Daddy to do. We have shared our past history of sex partners and why we both love having sex with guys. He always wants to take care of his Daddy and please me in every way possible.

I have also Stuck my Dick inside my Sons Ass and he is very tight. He told me that he normally wouldnt allow a guy to fuck him, but I get him so horny that he wants his Daddy to penetrate him and he truly loves riding my Dick. We have tried different positions too, doggy is great, laying down on our sides, lifting his leg up and fucking him sideways, missionary is hot because I can see his face while I pound away, hes expressions are incredibly Hot when I Stick my Cock deep inside him, Love his tight hole and I cum really Hard when I fuck my Son!!!!

So, Im sure by now if youre still reading this post Im sure you have been jerking off to my story. Go ahead and stroke your Dick, make yourself Cum to my Awesome Sex Experiences!!! But theres always more.

I have tight hole too and for the last 2 months Ive been stretching my ass open with a small glass butt plug. My son has fingered my hole a few times and hes even tried to stick his Dick in me, but Im way to tight for it to feel good. Years ago, I would love to get fucked and have a Guy use my ass for his pleasure, so now I want my Son to take me and penetrate his Daddys Tight Hole!!! The next time we meet up Im going to get all lubed up and have him finger me, 1 finger at a time and then 2 fingers and then a 3rd finger, slowly making sure to loosen my Hole open, he is a very good listener, thats why I truly enjoy having sex with him. After that, I want to sit on his Dick so I?m in control of how far he goes inside me. Ive seriously been craving his Nice Hard Big Cock in my ass for a long while now, so its going to be Extremely satisfying when Hes finally balls deep inside my ass!!!

Please share your experiences and tell us all about your Stories!!!!