PDA

View Full Version : The Taboo Art

Tight1-4u
Feb 8, 2022, 3:12 PM
So we all here are or are becoming comfortable with our desires and or curiosity of sex with other men.. that is great.. I have been reading some reports about this and if the reports are correct it seems that almost all men have or are curious to some maybe small degree.. they admit sneaking a peak at the urinal.. wondering what it might be like..
so my question is that then if almost all men are even the least bit curious,, why then is the reality of 2 guys having sex such a hot button taboo subject.. obviously 2 females having sex is mostly accepted.. then why is it so bad for 2 guys?? History has proven that most all the major important civilizations have condoned if not promoted bisexuality..
why is it in today?s thinking me being a guy that loves being naked and offering up my pussy to other men to enjoy,, am I looked at as less than a man.. I am a faget,, queer,, sissy,, just barley above a pedophile.. that being at the bottom of the social latter..
yes I love sex with men!!! I think it is amazing that I another guy have the skills to be with another guy and do the things to make him sexually excited.. I am able to get him erect.. to do the things that drive him to over ride the stigma that putting his cock in me and fucking me is terribly wrong.. getting him so horny that he actually wants to bend me over and push his cock inside of me and fuck me to the point that he blows his dna deep inside of me.. his primal instinct takes over and the need to spread his seed is so great that he tried to impregnate me another guy..
he looses the fear and social stigma that fucking me is wrong.. he realizes that it really felt good.. there is no chance of creating babies.. that I actually look forward to him being there being naked together.. that I want him to get excited get hard and enjoy doing those things for him.. I enjoy giving him my pussy to impale me on and fuck however he chooses.. I want him to impregnate me with his seed.. I want him to leave his built up stress strain and cum deep in me.. I love that he can come to me and do these things and when he leaves me he has a grin on his face,, a bounce in his step,, renewed vigor and looking forward to doing it again soon..
so if most all females loose interest,, grow tired of sex,, why would anyone look down on men that enjoy sex with men.. we are picking up the slack that is there.. I know that I for one look at what I do not only as a need because I do need cock but a way to help other men with their needs that are not being met!! What do you think??

KDaddy23
Feb 8, 2022, 4:32 PM
For two men to have sex of any kind has always been taboo... because it doesn't make babies and when the edict came down to make it taboo, there weren't that many people (collectively) in the world as they knew it and being able to continue our species was very damned important. I find that to them - and at the time - making it taboo also served to stop men from having sex with each other at the same time... not that it ever worked. Still doesn't work.

I've read a lot of stuff over the years that suggests that a lot of men are curious; we do peek at the urinal and a lot of us played "Show Me Yours" with our male friends because seeing each other's dick was exciting and more so when we knew that if we got caught doing that, we could get in trouble. For some of us, um, we did more than just look at each other's pricks. We kissed them; we sucked them, we tried to get them into each other's ass and figured out how to really get it in there. I would learn that there was a time when sex between men was allowed in many of the older cultures and those who didn't have anything to do with Christianity - we know about the Greeks and the Roman orgies where sexuality wasn't an issue.

You either liked doing it with a boy or you didn't. Some would not like it at first but, later, they'd find that they liked it. The guys I grew up with were versatile; we fucked and sucked each other almost equally and as a matter of course and there was the one gay bottom guy (in today's terms) who just loved to have our dicks in his mouth so he could swallow our cum (when we got around to being able to do that) and then take our dicks in his ass, too. Grew up, became married with children and found that there were a lot of my married brothers who needed dick in some way and, well, yeah, it was good to help a guy out when his old lady was slacking in her wifely duties but sometimes, that wasn't even the case because the married guy had gotten his first tastes of dick way back when he was a young boy - and like so many of us have.

It's all in how you see this, to be honest. I love sex. Men, women, doesn't matter. I accepted my bisexuality before I was 16 so I've had decades to be comfortable with it and I've helped other guys be comfortable with it as well. I have bottomed countless times... but I'm not a bottom but, yeah, I get the thrill of it; can't find enough words to say how thrilling it is to be fucked and inseminated. Some very primal about it and that's because it's always been in our nature to have sex with each other - and fuck the stupid-ass taboo. The majority of guys I've given their first time to have all said, "This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." The wonder why they never did it before now. Even I wondered how something everyone said was so bad could feel so good and the answer was - and it - that it feels good because it's supposed to feel good.

Tight1-4u
Feb 8, 2022, 9:07 PM
For two men to have sex of any kind has always been taboo... because it doesn't make babies and when the edict came down to make it taboo, there weren't that many people (collectively) in the world as they knew it and being able to continue our species was very damned important. I find that to them - and at the time - making it taboo also served to stop men from having sex with each other at the same time... not that it ever worked. Still doesn't work.

I've read a lot of stuff over the years that suggests that a lot of men are curious; we do peek at the urinal and a lot of us played "Show Me Yours" with our male friends because seeing each other's dick was exciting and more so when we knew that if we got caught doing that, we could get in trouble. For some of us, um, we did more than just look at each other's pricks. We kissed them; we sucked them, we tried to get them into each other's ass and figured out how to really get it in there. I would learn that there was a time when sex between men was allowed in many of the older cultures and those who didn't have anything to do with Christianity - we know about the Greeks and the Roman orgies where sexuality wasn't an issue.

You either liked doing it with a boy or you didn't. Some would not like it at first but, later, they'd find that they liked it. The guys I grew up with were versatile; we fucked and sucked each other almost equally and as a matter of course and there was the one gay bottom guy (in today's terms) who just loved to have our dicks in his mouth so he could swallow our cum (when we got around to being able to do that) and then take our dicks in his ass, too. Grew up, became married with children and found that there were a lot of my married brothers who needed dick in some way and, well, yeah, it was good to help a guy out when his old lady was slacking in her wifely duties but sometimes, that wasn't even the case because the married guy had gotten his first tastes of dick way back when he was a young boy - and like so many of us have.

It's all in how you see this, to be honest. I love sex. Men, women, doesn't matter. I accepted my bisexuality before I was 16 so I've had decades to be comfortable with it and I've helped other guys be comfortable with it as well. I have bottomed countless times... but I'm not a bottom but, yeah, I get the thrill of it; can't find enough words to say how thrilling it is to be fucked and inseminated. Some very primal about it and that's because it's always been in our nature to have sex with each other - and fuck the stupid-ass taboo. The majority of guys I've given their first time to have all said, "This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." The wonder why they never did it before now. Even I wondered how something everyone said was so bad could feel so good and the answer was - and it - that it feels good because it's supposed to feel good.
KDaddy I agree totally.. I started very young as well.. I on the other hand have always been bottom.. I have never topped never wanted to.. I also accepted my sexually at an early age.. I posted this as a curiosity ( food for thought ) if you will.. interested in others opinions.. yes I am who I am and I like who I am.. I love sex with men and will never change that.. thanks for your thoughts..