PDA

View Full Version : The first and Only Real dick in my ass

IamWhoIamBiSex
Feb 8, 2022, 1:06 PM
I have always wanted to try anal sex. When I was younger, whenever I was alone, my masturbation routine often includes pushing small objects up my ass. I must admit coming with something in my ass feels like it subdued by orgasm. Is that normally? I have only had one real cock up my ass.

I was at a party, on the lower west side, with lots of bisexual, gays and lesbians and I went into the bedroom with one guy I was talking to all night. We started kissing and he started playing with my nipples and playing with my nipples is like rocket fuel to my sex drive. He unzipped my pants and started playing with my cock and I did the same to him. He did not have a big cock, about the same size as mine, 5 inches and narrow but he was hard. Then he spun me around, got some lube from his pocket and lubed up, then lubed me up pushing his fingers in and out and before I knew he was inside me.

He was fucking me, and I was fucking him back. I was so very turned on and I wanted more cock, wishing his cock could grow more inside me. I was pushing back on his cock hard when one of his friends entered the room and started watching us. The friend said something, but I did not hear him. I was two busy, in my own world. Then he leaned and whispered into my ear and asked if it was OK for his friend to suck my cock while he fucked me? I said yes, yes oh god yes and there I was. One white guy fucking me from behind and another on his knees sucking my hard cock. The second I started to explode into his friend?s mouth, he exploded into my ass.

I have never had a real cock in my ass ever again, one guy wanted to, but I would not let him. The guy had a massive, wide 9-inch cock and the anxiety was too much when he touched my asshole trying to bore it in dry. Ever since my wife who wants nothing more than to fuck me hard and deep in my ass, has been pegging me but I am always too tender, so she goes soft and slow. I get frustrated because I cannot take it the way I want to.

Ashct22
Feb 8, 2022, 1:51 PM
Such a hot post and such a sexy pic

KDaddy23
Feb 9, 2022, 2:51 PM
I appreciate you sharing this with us!

cornholejoe
Feb 9, 2022, 6:23 PM
looks like a cock i used to take a few years ago

Lucky 61
Feb 10, 2022, 10:09 AM
Reading that gave me a raging hard on!

BackyardShaman
Feb 10, 2022, 12:36 PM
This is hot!! I’ve had anal a few times and honestly I enjoy about 5 or 6 inches up me with average width and a lot of lube if the guy goes slow but deep. That said I have a friend with a very wide round cock that I will accommodate, but it hurts. I’m just proud I can take him. I have another friend that has a skinny but very long dick, way easier to take than the super wide one, but feels like he’s probing in my stomach. So I prefer average size for anal.

IamWhoIamBiSex
Feb 10, 2022, 1:27 PM
If I ever get a chance to do it again, I would prefer it to be 5 or 6 inches and not too wide. Maybe over time I will be able to enjoy bigger but for now I would stay in my comfort zone.

KDaddy23
Feb 10, 2022, 5:06 PM
In my experiences, I've found that smaller is a lot more comfortable than bigger...