PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Men. Big Bears

willj
Feb 6, 2022, 5:56 AM
I was just wondering if anyone guys still like big hairy men. It seems like the mindset is that hairy guys are not hot and all that hair gets in the way. I feel a man needs to have some hair it is manly and feels amazing on my skin. For me I really love hairy guys big bears are very hot to me. I love to feel our hairy bodies touch and rub together. The hot man scent that a hairy body has drives me insane. I understand different strokes for different folks I have been with hot smooth guys too just prefer them big and hairy. Thoughts?

Cum1st
Feb 6, 2022, 2:07 PM
I much prefer natural hair on men and women.

I consider male body hair manly. As far as a man's size or the size of his cock go it doesn't matter.

As for that scent, sticking my nose between his balls and thigh, that is very sexual to me, but then again a stale pee smell in the hair and/or folds of a pussy turns me on too.

Thinking about it more I could go for a horney bear right now, but shipping would be prohibitive.

foundpuppy
Feb 6, 2022, 2:32 PM
Never been with a hairy man but want to. I’m pretty smooth, feminine skin and lack of hair. But I still look for that bear that can keep me warm.