PDA

View Full Version : Smelling her used panties?

beamish13
Jan 31, 2022, 8:53 PM
Anyone else love doing this with fellow attached bi guys? An amazing way to feel like a girl is with you during the fun. I go crazy over the scent of pussy

Jozyxt
Feb 1, 2022, 12:34 AM
I'd give it a go. I haven't smelled any pussy but my wife's in a few decades.

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 1, 2022, 5:13 AM
Use to smell my older sisters panties and jackoff. I’d wait for her to take her morning shower, then I’d sneak in her room and jakoffwhile I deeply smelled her panties. From time to time, I’d sneak a peak at her naked. One morning, I just came as I was smelling her panties and was about to eat the evidence of my deed, I looked over and she was standing there with a towel wrapped around herself. She looked disgusted and called me a pervert, but I was still erect and she was staring at my cock and my hand full of cum. She told me to clean up and get out of her room, so she watched as I quickly licked my cum up. She said it was so gross, I was sill hard as I got up and started to leave, I was so embarrassed. As I started to walk by her, she grabbed my cock and dropped her towel, I was so excited to see her completely naked and standing so close. She said I know what you like and genteelly pushed me down on my on my knees, I was face to face was her light pussy hair, she push my face in to her crotch and ordered me to lick her pussy. I tried, but couldn’t get my face in, then she said we should get on her bed. She laid on the bed and spread her legs, I went down and licked her like I was a crazy animal, she said to slow down. She smelled so good and she tasted good. She came with a final thrust and pushed me back. I was still as hard as a rock and started to jerk off again and then she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to come closer, when I did, she took my cock and started to suck it, she seemed surprised when I shot my load in her mouth. I was 11 and she was 12, this became a regular thing for a year. She was evil, sometimes she would put her dirty panties under my pillow.

DBfor69
Feb 1, 2022, 1:25 PM
Use to smell my older sisters panties and jackoff. I’d wait for her to take her morning shower, then I’d sneak in her room and jakoffwhile I deeply smelled her panties. From time to time, I’d sneak a peak at her naked. One morning, I just came as I was smelling her panties and was about to eat the evidence of my deed, I looked over and she was standing there with a towel wrapped around herself. She looked disgusted and called me a pervert, but I was still erect and she was staring at my cock and my hand full of cum. She told me to clean up and get out of her room, so she watched as I quickly licked my cum up. She said it was so gross, I was sill hard as I got up and started to leave, I was so embarrassed. As I started to walk by her, she grabbed my cock and dropped her towel, I was so excited to see her completely naked and standing so close. She said I know what you like and genteelly pushed me down on my on my knees, I was face to face was her light pussy hair, she push my face in to her crotch and ordered me to lick her pussy. I tried, but couldn’t get my face in, then she said we should get on her bed. She laid on the bed and spread her legs, I went down and licked her like I was a crazy animal, she said to slow down. She smelled so good and she tasted good. She came with a final thrust and pushed me back. I was still as hard as a rock and started to jerk off again and then she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to come closer, when I did, she took my cock and started to suck it, she seemed surprised when I shot my load in her mouth. I was 11 and she was 12, this became a regular thing for a year. She was evil, sometimes she would put her dirty panties under my pillow.

Now that story got me hard

csreef
Feb 1, 2022, 5:32 PM

That is crazy to say the least. That only lasted 1 year?