PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any old man stories?

coho1249
Jan 31, 2022, 2:45 PM
Older guys have always turned me on. When I was in my teens I had a couple old men show me their cocks but never did anything with them. At same time frame my mom?s brother came to live with us. He was in his thirties then and he had me sucking his cock everyday sometime more. After he moved out I?ve only got to participate in sucking two other guys in my life but I?ve always gotten hard thinking about sucking off older guys. I?m in my 60?s now and wife doesn?t want any of my small cock anymore so I?ve really been thinking about old man cocks. I just don?t how to get one to let me blow them so the next best thing is to hear true stories. Please help a guy out.

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 31, 2022, 6:08 PM
Try using Squirt.org or Doublelist.com. Sign up for a secret email account and don’t use your real name. Run free ads on double list indicating your old looking for old to give or exchange blowjobs with. Squirt has cruise listings, places guys go to potentially pickup other guys. Parks and rest stops are good places to connect. Sit where you can watch the mens restroom. Guys that are looking send signals, if they are experienced.

Jozyxt
Feb 1, 2022, 12:43 AM
Try silverdaddies too. e really straight forward about who you are and what you want and as articulate as you can be. So the answers may not just be from flakes.

As Veryoralniceguy said, get a secret email account. use a name that doesn't relate or is not familiar to you in any way. I found mine by going to a password generator site and selecting the option to make it short and pronounceable. What is almost my bi-name almost came up after a long while of taking suggestions and I changed it a bit to the current bi-name.

I got a gmail account without a phone number by setting up an old Android phone without a sim card. Other services might work too without exposing your phone number.

Grant_Norman
Feb 1, 2022, 1:51 AM
I'm and extremely horny old man who has sucked 100+ cocks and swallowed 200+ loads of cum. I love it and really can't get enough. Was having trouble finding cock here in Ecuador so ate my flrst 20 something prostitute pussy yesterday. Was really great after so many years. Will do her again Thursday. Also still working to find cock here..will see. If I am still unsuccessful by end of March, I do have scheduled trip to Thailand where there's even more girls and plenty of ladyboys.

As older guy, I have found best cocks and loads are from guys in their40's and 50's. The younger guys shoot nice but faster. I've had some last only 30 seconds. A nice blow job is feeling it build and build in your mouth then feeling it pump and shoot, about 10 minutes is best. Hope you find some cock soon, but be careful it is VERY addictive.

Grant_Norman
Feb 1, 2022, 2:05 AM
Also, I saw an older75 and 78 bi couple for several years. Was always so nice to see and suck them both. One even fucked me oh so nice in the ass. I would see them about 2 or 3 times a week for a few years. Unfortunately, one died and the other just got real flaky from it.

The one who died had a nice hard average cut. Really felt oh so nice in my ass. Really learned how women must feel getting fucked. Other guy had bigger 9" or so a little softer cock but would shoot more and make more noise. Between the two it was perfect cock sucking sessions. Sometimes we'd add 2 or more and do double 69 in bed. Always lots of sucking and cum

bikurinpa
Feb 1, 2022, 5:55 PM
Also, I saw an older75 and 78 bi couple for several years. Was always so nice to see and suck them both. One even fucked me oh so nice in the ass. I would see them about 2 or 3 times a week for a few years. Unfortunately, one died and the other just got real flaky from it.

The one who died had a nice hard average cut. Really felt oh so nice in my ass. Really learned how women must feel getting fucked. Other guy had bigger 9" or so a little softer cock but would shoot more and make more noise. Between the two it was perfect cock sucking sessions. Sometimes we'd add 2 or more and do double 69 in bed. Always lots of sucking and cum
Wow, 78 yr old, was a young one, I had one who was 96, bred him for his 96th birthday!

Tight1-4u
Feb 2, 2022, 3:21 PM
about a year ago I met an older gent.. 89 years young.. he had not had sex for almost 20 years as his wife had since lost interest.. when we started talking he explained all this and expressed the desire to explore m2m.. I explained that I am bottom and only bottom.. he said that he had no interest in bottom so we agreed to see how it went., he said that he use to be hung quite well and kinda thick but it had been a long time since he had had a full erection.. he also said that he had been to the doctor and has a full bottle of blue pills.. we made arrangements to meet and see how it went..
the day that we met he txt me and said he had taken one of his pills.. we met at a hotel.. when I arrived he answered the door naked.. ya he had a old man body but still a good looking guy..
as I walked to the table I got naked as well.. he came over and grabbed my ass and said this is the promised land!! I kinda laughed.. as I turned around I noticed that there was some life in his cock.. I reached out and took it in my hand and started stroking it slowly.. he kinda melted and said that I was the only person that had touched him in 20 years.. so I figured it was time to get on my knees and see where it went.. at first it was kinda slow going.. I was not sure he was going to grow anymore.. then slowly but surely it came to life.. he was sitting on the edge of the bed me on my knees sucking when he said he wanted to fuck me.. by now he was pretty hard about 8” and nice girth..
I gave him lube told him to use all he wanted.. to lube me well inside and out and on him as well.. I wanted him to get in me as easily as possible.. then he bent me over the corner of the bed and lubed everything.. he fingered me for a few minutes.. then I felt the head of his cock at my pussy hole.. I heard him moan a little.. I worried that he had lost it there but no he said it felt good.. I told him to go ahead and push it in and it would feel much better.. he slowly started pushing bouncing into my hole.. so I pushed back and just slid him in me balls deep.. he let out a moan.. and said omg I had forgotten how good this felt.. then I clinched down on his cock a few times and he was omg that is amazing.. he said his wife was very loose but you are tight.. then he started fucking me.. slowly at first then building to faster harder., I let him go at the speed and depth he wanted.. he liked going deep witch I really enjoy.. so for the next 30 min he mixed my guts up as deep as he could.. then he drove in hard and his cock grew and got very stiff.. his breathing got deep and he had my hips in his hands pulling me deeper to him.. when he blew his load I swear he had kept the whole 20 years.. he filled my pussy and then some..
when he took his cock out of me his seed flowed out of me.. but he was still hard.. I told him he could fuck me again if he was up to it.. so I got on my back and he entered me again.. he was a bit wilder harder this time and lasted about 45 minutes when he blew again.. that second time he shuttered and shook when he cum in me.. then he laid on top of me and we kissed and made out for a long time with him still inside me.. his cock still hard.. soon he was thrusting away again but this time he only lasted about 10 min before he gave me the last few drops of cum he had left to give.. we made out some more and his cock started to soften and he fell out of me.. his cum ran down my legs like a River.. he still fucks me about once a month.. that old guy could teach the young guys a trick or two!!

willj
Feb 2, 2022, 5:20 PM
I certainly do , I was on a gay naked beach and this older gentleman walked by with his beach chair I was laying on a blacket nude. He gave me a glance and I said Hi he came back and asked if he could sit I said of course. He went to open his beach chair I said come sit with me. He asked if he could touch me I said please do. He rubbed my body made me hard and went down on me right there for all to see. He had an amazing mouth , Soft wet and he knew how to suck cock. This man was amazing he made me c 3xs right there. He cupped my balls and squeezed them gently and made me explode. Still to this day the best blow job ever. He was Mid 70 and very sexxy. I was 40 yrs old.

KDaddy23
Feb 2, 2022, 6:03 PM
I have quite a few such stories but I'm not quite of a mind to get anyone offended by some of them...

Christopher South
Feb 2, 2022, 8:45 PM
One of the first guys I had sex with was a 70-year old man. He was in great shape, looked like he worked in building trades all his life and looked like he was 50. He had to show me his license to prove he was that old.

Another guy was an older guy who was very much a dom/top. He had ED and didn't get fully hard but go firm enough to face fuck me and dom me. He was in an elderly community and I figured he was about 70. He was 90.

Musle
Feb 3, 2022, 2:28 PM
Loved reading about your experience and wish I could there to participate. What a turn on

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 3, 2022, 6:49 PM
I like going to a local park, it has two restroom and a fair number of guys meet there to give or receive blowjobs. I always head for the toilets with swing doors, guys that want to play don’t lock the doors. This time I pushed the door open and an old guy, must have been in his seventies, was jacking off. I smiled and told him he had a nice cock. No one else was in the restroom, so it was okay to talk. I locked the door and turned around, looking at his cock, I wanted it so bad. He asked if I wanted to suck it, that’s all it took, I had it in my mouth and was sucking it like crazy. Then he held the back of my head and really started to fuck my mouth, I loved his passion. Then he started telling me how much he knew I was a dirty cocksucker, how much I liked it and how he was going to cum in my mouth. Being a submissive, I love everything he was saying. When he came, he shook and shot his load, it tasted very good. He asked to meet again and I said I’d love to suck him again. The next time we met, I got in his pickup and he drove to a spot near by the park and had me lay on my back with my head draped down over the side of the seat. He got on the running board and deep fucked my throat until he came. The whole time calling me a cocksucker, telling me he knew. Liked it and how he knew I wanted his cum. I really enjoy servicing the old guy. We met often after that. Then he disappeared, a month or two later, I saw his obituary in the local newspaper. I miss him.