PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else just a cocksucker?

Cocksuckermwm
Jan 28, 2022, 4:18 PM
I don't really consider myself bisexuality. I am not attracted to men at all. I am not interested in anal sex, cuddling, kissing, rimming or even getting my dick sucked. My interest only lies in sucking cocks to completion. I don't even care what the cock looks like. It can be big or small, cut or uncut, fat or skinny. It just needs to be and smell clean, get hard and cum from oral.
I find that most men want more than that. There are guys who just want to recieve head but they seem to be increasingly difficult to find.
Are there other cocksuckers here and do you find the same concerns I do? Either guys can't cum from oral or they want to fuck you after 1 or 2 blow jobs?

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 28, 2022, 4:57 PM
I’m the same way, I just like to suck cocks and swallow cum, nothing else. I don’t want any reciprocation, not in to kissing, rimming, ball sucking or topping or bottoming. It’s difficult to find guys that just want a blowjob. Impossible to find guys that want a regular hook up. I’m not picky, I’ll suck any cock, even softies.

skuz69
Jan 28, 2022, 5:03 PM
Me, too. Just interested in oral, giving or receiving.

Jozyxt
Jan 28, 2022, 6:37 PM
Cocksuckers seem to way out number active feeders. I feed a cocksucker when the need arises, but am looking for a FWB because I do want more with a man. I think everyone not in a relationship has it tough trying to find a compatible playmate. You'd think with the internet it would be easy, but I guess we have to accept that it is easier than it used to be while remaining anonymous.

MidTownBob
Jan 29, 2022, 6:48 PM
As a general rule, I'd say yes. I have ED, so there aren't a ton of guys interested in sucking a soft cock. That being said, I receive a huge amount of pleasure from getting another guy off. In fact, as a general rule, I'll get the other guy off and was until I get home to get myself off, usually experiencing recent events over again).

Pleaser63
Jan 29, 2022, 10:21 PM
Men don't turn me on either.I do love sucking other mens cock and getting to taste and swallow my reward for pleasing him.I sucked a younger guys cock today for the 2nd time.Never been fucked although I really want to get fucked by a big cock

RisingBi
Jan 30, 2022, 12:36 PM
For my first 21 bisexual years, I was strictly a cocksucker (and suckee). Oh my gosh, I sucked well over 200 cocks! I think cock is the most beautiful thing in the universe. Even though I wanted more in my fantasies, including lots of anal, kissing, and sometimes even romance, whenever I was naked with a real guy, I'd never have any desire for anything else about him or with him, just his cock.

But then in 2013 something changed in me, and all of a sudden I was very very attracted to this guy's ass, and rimmed him for over an hour with ferocious hunger that I never even knew I had, before fucking him. So you never know what happens in your sexuality. The intimacy in that experience, of having my tongue and especially my cock inside another man, changed everything for me, and I've wanted and have had more with guys than just cock since then, including passionate kissing and more awesome anal play.

When I broke up with my girlfriend just before the pandemic hit, I was just super excited about getting out there and exploring my gay side in an even much deeper way than ever before. The pandemic has only temporarily curtailed that. We'll see what happens. I hope to meet the right guy to go full on gay with, if that's in me. But you never know what happens.

Cleanshaven69
Jan 30, 2022, 12:58 PM
I suffer from ED so it has bee difficult to find a partner. I want to suck his cock along with being fucked in the ass. I have dildos and butt plugs that I like to fill my ass with. Currently I am trying to get up the nerve to approach my neighbor. He is middle age and single. I would love to service him if he allows, just working on getting the nerve to ask.

Bi mwm NJ
Feb 2, 2022, 2:12 PM
I have a bit of ED myself and it is hard finding another guy that is ok with sucking a soft cock even though i love sucking one too. It's about the sexual experiance for me also and not into kissing or hugging a guy.

guywholikesboth
Feb 3, 2022, 11:55 AM
have not had sex with wife for 10 years so it's been just cocks for me since then

foundpuppy
Feb 3, 2022, 7:01 PM
As a general rule, I'd say yes. I have ED, so there aren't a ton of guys interested in sucking a soft cock. That being said, I receive a huge amount of pleasure from getting another guy off. In fact, as a general rule, I'll get the other guy off and was until I get home to get myself off, usually experiencing recent events over again).

That’s me.

atxbi
Feb 4, 2022, 12:22 PM
That’s definitely me. I get all of my pleasure through the orgasm of the man in my mouth. It just seems to be one of the most thrilling, and satisfying feelings I’ve ever experienced. And I am always thinking about the next time and if the next one will be the perfect cock to suck. It’s appearance, it’s rigidness, it’s throbbing, it’s ability to be manipulated to a forceful orgasm, and the quantity of the perfect load !

Shelby57
Feb 4, 2022, 7:56 PM
I am until they tell me turn around and bend over... LOL

NakedInSeattle
Feb 6, 2022, 8:26 PM
Yup, it's just cock sucking for me. No anal. I do enjoy kissing, however...a lot.

twilde1952
Feb 7, 2022, 9:41 AM
I would say no but I do like sucking cock.

bobby63114
Feb 7, 2022, 2:10 PM
Mostly yes

dan.woodlawn
Feb 7, 2022, 2:24 PM
I am probably just a sucker...I dont have any fantasies about kissing men, their nipples or any other part...but servicing a buncha male friends and swallow their release is just fine by me. While I enjoy getting head, its not a prerequisite for the friendship. With women..kissing, licking nearly every part (small of back, nipples, fingers, toes, ankles...) all hot.

travelmanNW
Feb 7, 2022, 4:49 PM
I would have to say yes I just want to suck cock all the time. I enjoy the feeling of having a guy fill my mouth with cum.

Rest85
Feb 7, 2022, 9:18 PM
I am purely a cocksucker. I'm just not interested in anything else. I consider myself a sub. My interest is exclusively about pleasuring another man's cock and letting him get of in my mouth. I like to masturbate in his presence after swallowing to exhibit how turned on I am from being his oral slut.

Silvano1249
Feb 24, 2022, 2:12 PM
I want to be a cocksucker, anyone willing to let me have it?

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 24, 2022, 3:27 PM
I’m the same way, I love to jackoff after he cums in my mouth and let him watch. I’ve had guys get hard again and I’d suck them again.

Rest85
Feb 24, 2022, 5:10 PM
I?m the same way, I love to jackoff after he cums in my mouth and let him watch. I?ve had guys get hard again and I?d suck them again.

Mmm. Yes. I feel it's not only right to have him get off in my mouth, but also proper to let him see how hard I get off from the pleasure of being treated to his warm, thick cum.

mewanturcum
Feb 25, 2022, 12:07 AM
I am a cocksucker only I think. When I was at a men's only camp and enjoying sucking several different cocks, someone did walk up behind me and rub my ass a little and it fe8lt good. I actually bent my knees to give him better access but it did not progress in further. I think I would have welcomed it but alas, no cigar.

loves oral
Feb 25, 2022, 2:30 AM
Good to see I'm not the only one.
Living in a smaller town meeting someone is harder and I'm a bit shy and covid.
So it's been a couple years, usually I looked for mutual but I've had such a
urge to suck a guys cock I could care less if he sucked mine or not.

licyou69
Feb 25, 2022, 7:48 AM
I'm not attracted to men, and also not interested in having my cock sucked. Is the idea of submission that attracts me. I'm totally addicted to the idea of sucking a cock to completion. At this point it's almost a need to have a man obtaining a full sexual release inside my mouth. I'm also enticed by the idea of being on my knees with a guy cumming inside me from behind, but that one is way down the road if it ever happens at all.

Coocoo
Feb 25, 2022, 7:31 PM
I think I am. Not interested in being in control with a man at all.

dan.woodlawn
Feb 26, 2022, 6:59 AM
I think I am. Not interested in being in control with a man at all.

Are you kidding? I feel both "completely in control" and "completely in service" when on my knees. wonderful feeling.

oldermen22
Feb 26, 2022, 11:21 AM
I like sucking and swallowing , but do enjoy kissing and nipples , haven't tried anal

happystick
Feb 26, 2022, 12:11 PM
yes. thats what i like

Rvdude05
Feb 27, 2022, 1:30 PM
My dream, to suck as many cocks as I can, to set a world record.... I love cock! No recip necessary!!!

rascal2014
Mar 1, 2022, 8:14 PM
I have been just a cocksucker and loved it but I won't refuse being sucked in return.