PDA

View Full Version : Cockrings

centillini
Jan 28, 2022, 10:48 AM
Do you prefer just balls? Just cock? Or both?
Which material you like best?

Roddmann
Jan 28, 2022, 2:16 PM
Do you prefer just balls? Just cock? Or both?
Which material you like best?
I love my cock rings. My favorite is a brass one that fits my cock and balls perfectly. I have some silicone ones too. I like the way it pushes my balls forward and my wife loves to feel them pushing against her ass.

mwm60fr
Jan 28, 2022, 2:31 PM
Asking a dumb question here but what exactly is the purpose of cock rings?

Roddmann
Jan 28, 2022, 3:03 PM
They help keep you harder and give me a great sensation. My wife loves it

tongueteaser
Jan 28, 2022, 3:17 PM
Ii personally have no need or want for one. Also If I am sucking a guy I dont want a hula hoop in my face. I want to see plain pink hard bare cock and balls. No ring please

Fred_Brice
Jan 28, 2022, 3:36 PM
I enjoy my Penis Head Glans Ring and it fits my cock perfectly. I also have several silicone rings. They do help keep you harder and it provides me a great sensation. Often I wear it 24/7!

From Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Manhood-Academy-USA-Sensations/dp/B01GU9OSTI/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B01GU9OSTI&psc=1

skuz69
Jan 28, 2022, 5:06 PM
Probably a dumb question, but are there various sizes? And if there are, how do you know what size to get?

Jozyxt
Jan 28, 2022, 6:43 PM
I actually like a ring or tie that just wraps my balls so it lifts and firms. Kind of like the old bra adds!:) I like to haver my balls played with and there is nothing like making them stand out to let a guy know that for sure.

travelingman5000
Jan 29, 2022, 7:50 AM
My wife bought me a thick stainless ring. Goes around my cock and balls. She loves it and it can make for a more intense orgasm for me. Unfortunately it does not see much action these days. My wife has medical issues and we don't have sex anymore.

Flypaper
Jan 29, 2022, 9:42 AM
This works best for me, plus when not in use it gets explained away as a part I need for cinching things down on my bicycle.

Neonaught
Jan 29, 2022, 10:07 AM
I have quite a few cock rings and all are of the stretchy type. I can't wear them around cock and balls since I only have one testicle and they won't stay around my scrotum. I do enjoy having one around my shaft and it does a good job of keeping me firm during a prolonged session. I did buy the glans ring shown in the Amazon link above but it was far to small and tight to even get on so I do not recommend them.

BROCKETT69
Jan 29, 2022, 6:18 PM
Love em!

Flypaper
Jan 30, 2022, 10:13 AM
Love em!

Very very nice!

dicktrobing
Feb 4, 2022, 1:29 AM
Just love wearing my stainless steel cock ring with the added pleasure of ball stretching weights

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 4, 2022, 1:50 AM
I bought a rubber ring from Amazon, works good. I put my cock and balls thru it.

mewanturcum
Feb 4, 2022, 2:08 AM
I use this silicone ring, I can wear it all day long. It feels so good when I walk and my balls move with my stride. It is also great when my dick rubs against my jeans, as I go commando all the time. Started wearing it at work for the thrill of it.

bicckscker
Feb 9, 2022, 5:14 PM

I like to have both my cock and my balls through a basic O cock ring. I love the feeling and always have an explosive orgasm.

BiEli
Feb 9, 2022, 9:41 PM
I prefer both balls and cock, and the silicone loop with adjustable sliders is both easy to adjust and clean after an orgasmic session. Here's how I wear mine:

Works for me!

mewanturcum
Feb 23, 2022, 12:23 AM
What a beautiful head you have on that lovely cock!:bowdown::tongue:

Waylon
Feb 23, 2022, 10:24 AM
Blowing a guy with a cock ring is very enjoyable,. Most times he is hard as a rock and the helmet head is engorged and the shaft very rigid. I have a thing for guys with a PA, Prince Albert. a metal ring piercing in the glans on the side of the helmet head. It is a huge turn on to me to flick tha ring with my tongye and feel it slide down my throat.

Christopher South
Feb 23, 2022, 2:08 PM
I got this at Adam & Eve:
3 Pc. Silicone Cock Ring Set (adameve.com) (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-rings/sp-adam-eve-silicone-penis-ring-set-107610.aspx)

It's nice as you can figure out what size works for you. 59223

csreef
Feb 23, 2022, 6:06 PM
I wouldn't use them, as it would cause Vascular damage to the blood vessels in my Penis.

Neonaught
Feb 24, 2022, 9:18 AM
I wouldn't use them, as it would cause Vascular damage to the blood vessels in my Penis.

The only way that can happen is if you used too tight a ring for too long a period. I've used my rings for 20 plus years an my cock is just fine. More than fine according to my bottom buddies! ;>P

A good rule to follow is if it becomes uncomfortable then it should be removed immediately.

4nik8ter
Feb 24, 2022, 11:57 AM
A while back went from stretchy silicone to stainless, big difference in a good way. Recently went to thick tungsten carbide ring and glans ring???nirvana! Wear them both every day. Will not damage anything if the fit is right.

loves oral
Feb 25, 2022, 12:49 AM
How hard are they to get on and off? I've never tried one but I'm getting interested in getting one. Only experience I've had with one was a guy I hooked up with one time wore one. When we chatted he said he had a 8 " cock, my thoughts were yah sure, didn't really care about size. Got there and and he pulled it out and he wasn't lying, it was huge. He had a leather strap on going around his balls and cock, he said his dick had never gotten really hard even when he was younger and the strap helped. While he didn't get rock hard he did get plenty hard and definitely had a good time. After he came he popped the snap on the strap and it was like letting the air out of a balloon and he was done.

Neonaught
Feb 25, 2022, 9:55 AM
A while back went from stretchy silicone to stainless, big difference in a good way. Recently went to thick tungsten carbide ring and glans ring???nirvana! Wear them both every day. Will not damage anything if the fit is right.

Do you have a link to the glans ring you can post? Interested in finding and trying one.

4nik8ter
Feb 25, 2022, 10:42 AM
Do you have a link to the glans ring you can post? Interested in finding and trying one.
Check your private messages :impleased

Neonaught
Feb 26, 2022, 10:43 AM
Thank you! They have some beautiful rings but to pricey for my wallet!