PDA

View Full Version : Anal pleasures

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 9:52 AM
I've had a couple of nude massage experiences with other guys at the nude beach. Each time they have taken an interest in my ass,either touching my ass hole or rimming it. I liked those sensations and am considering taking it further. I fantasize about being nude face down and ass up, being massaged and feeling a cock tip press against my ass. Anybody has similar fantasies and maybe went further and took a cock in the ass?What was it like?

Cdnbi
Jan 28, 2022, 10:16 AM
As purely a bottom I can assure you if your enjoying those sensations you may want to try a finger or two or a toy next chance you get. See how that feels and eventually work up to being fingered or topped. Exploration is always a good start

willj
Jan 28, 2022, 10:30 AM
That is awesome advice. You should already know tou enjoy anal pleasures, but how much do you want. Rimming is hot for Tops and Bottoms but are you a Tru Bottom dontou want a Man to mount you and take you, maybe Fillmyou with his Love. Mmmmm

RisingBi
Jan 28, 2022, 10:42 AM
I'm still a bottom virgin unfortunately, but I hope to change that soon. But I can definitely say in the little bit of topping experience I've had, having only done anything anal with maybe 10 men so far (I lost my gay virginity, as a top, in 2013, after 21 years of only cocksucking), I am absolutely crazy about tonguefucking a man's asshole, maybe some fingering, and teasing the opening of his hole with my cockhead, even putting the tip of my bare cock, even up to 3/4 of my cockhead, into his opening. I can't tell you how much I enjoy this.

The first time I rubbed the shaft of my hard cock in another guy's ass crack, in 2013, and feeling my cockhead brush across the opening of his hole, drove me wild. But when the tip of my cockhead actually touched the outside of his opening, an asshole opening that was very wet with my saliva after my discovering how much I loved to rim an asshole, and with me eventually rubbing my cockhead around that opening, was a feeling beyond description. I eventually couldn't help but push a little bit into that opening, intermittently returning to rimming his asshole, gradually moving my cockhead a little deeper inside him, up to eventually 3/4 of my cockhead being inside him, past his first sphincter, and pushing between his second. My cock flesh against his ass flesh, another man, a man that I was feeling more desire for than I've ever felt before, was out of this world extraordinary, mind-blowing. It took every ounce of will to prevent myself from pushing all the way inside of him. But I was just too afraid of disease.

We played like that for a long time, overall rimming and cockhead teasing for more than an hour, with this poor young man desperately trying to mount my bare cock completely for more than 20 minutes. I finally gave into his screaming pleas to fuck him, but saying I can only do it with a condom. He wasn't happy about that, but we finally made love, safely with a condom. I finally put my entire cock inside of another man, and fucked him like I've never fucked anyone before. It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life, with man or woman. I think that was the case because I finally discovered my true sexual self, my true gay side, which I believe, despite 21 years of cocksucking, I had been suppressing. But I couldn't deny it anymore. I absolutely loved having intercourse with this man. I could finally admit, I am Bisexual!

I'm still exploring my gay side, getting more anal experiences with guys, even discovering how much I enjoyed a FWB relationship with a gay man for a while. A relationship with a woman for 3 years interrupted that exploration, but since I broke up with her shortly before the pandemic, I've been very excited to explore a lot more anal with men, both as a top and definitely as a bottom. And I can't wait to be sexually active with guys enough to go on PrEP and finally experience fucking another man bareback, flesh to flesh, breeding each other's asses, sharing our seeds together. Damn Covid! Please end, or at the very least make guys a lot less timid about getting together.

willj
Jan 28, 2022, 10:50 AM
Oh Wow now that was a delicious story. Mmm. Push it deep penetrate that hot wet hole. Damn you got me hard ans leaking mmmmmm

cornholejoe
Jan 28, 2022, 1:51 PM
once you get fucked in the ass you will want more

mwm60fr
Jan 28, 2022, 2:03 PM
Oh Wow now that was a delicious story. Mmm. Push it deep penetrate that hot wet hole. Damn you got me hard ans leaking mmmmmm

You are so right about that.

tongueteaser
Jan 28, 2022, 3:22 PM
I am practicing with a but plug that vibrates. I try to relax and fight to get it into me each time. I am just too tight it seems and I finally get it in after about a half hour of playing but it fills me too tight and feel stretched. Does a real cock feel better or more comfortable in there??

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 3:35 PM
Your post is so liberating and you have broken boundaries that us men face . It's our sexual curiosity. You are exploring the whole range of sensuality. I wish you more happy erotic fucking.

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 3:55 PM

I'm guessing it's kind of tight and feels great when you fill it with your cum blast.

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 3:56 PM

Ive got pretty hard reading the posts. Keep them coming .

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 3:58 PM
That is awesome advice. You should already know tou enjoy anal pleasures, but how much do you want. Rimming is hot for Tops and Bottoms but are you a Tru Bottom dontou want a Man to mount you and take you, maybe Fillmyou with his Love. Mmmmm
I do fantasize about what it would feel like to feeling a cock throbbing in my ass as a manly man rides me and finally cums .

wetnude
Jan 28, 2022, 4:01 PM
I do fantasize about what it would feel like to feeling a cock throbbing in my ass as a manly man rides me and finally cums . Wondering if my ass hole would spasm too.

Into_it_all
Jan 29, 2022, 12:19 PM
I am practicing with a but plug that vibrates. I try to relax and fight to get it into me each time. I am just too tight it seems and I finally get it in after about a half hour of playing but it fills me too tight and feel stretched. Does a real cock feel better or more comfortable in there??

If I were you, I would research how to stretch your hole open & not rush into finding a guy to fuck you. Because it’s gonna be much more enjoyable when you get into using butt plugs & small dildos, like 3.5 to 4 inches with a small width. I used a nice Glass plug that really works well. Just remember to use lots of lube, I would use my fingers first, one at a time before using anything else. Get used to the feeling of something in your ass 1st. This may take several months. Anyway, do not go big at 1st, go small and see how that works. Once you have stretched your ass open, finding an average size guy With a 5” or 6” dick will be very Enjoyable!!!

js357
Jan 29, 2022, 12:52 PM
I love reading these post! Makes me so hot to suck my first cock and get fucked for the first time! But my wife would not go for me sucking and getting fucked by a man. Maybe someday I will finally get that opportunity without her knowing....until then Ill just keep reading these delicious post!

Oborokybiman
Jan 29, 2022, 3:01 PM
Wow! As I was reading I was fantasizing me doing that to a smooth ass! A guy with a soft touch and quiet moans! Ummmm….so hard!

Basin_Bouy
Jan 29, 2022, 4:41 PM
Speaking as a total bottom, once you experience a cock cumming deep in your ass, you will want more … MUCH more!

Basin_Bouy
Jan 29, 2022, 5:07 PM
I recommend the icicles number 5 glass dildo!

RisingBi
Jan 30, 2022, 2:22 PM
I agree with into_it_all: buy yourself a slim dildo, even the slimmest one you can find, with a pointy cockhead instead of a round, bulbous one. Lie in bed and imagine it's a real man's cock, and begin slowly making love to it with your lips, tongue, mouth, and eventually throat. Maybe while you're sucking it, put a ton of saliva in your hand, and reach around and put it on your asshole, and spread it around your opening, imagining it's another guy licking your asshole with a hunger like you've never seen before. You can imagine that you are in a 69 and sucking his cock while he's rimming you, or imagine you're with two guys, sucking one, with the other rimming you.

Keep putting huge amounts of saliva into your hand and putting it back there. Then you can begin to push your index finger against your outer sphincter, feeling the excitement of even the tiniest bit of penetration from another man, even though he's just using his fingertip so far. You can switch around and lay on your back on the bed, and if you wish you can keep shoving that dildo cock in your mouth, or just focus on your asshole. Add tons of more saliva down there, rubbing it all over your beautiful asshole opening. Totally super relax your asshole as you push a little bit more of your index finger inside. Relaxation of your sphincter is entirely key. Begin moving your finger deeper and deeper, pulling out almost all the way, before pushing deeper, and repeat.

Finally you may have your entire finger deep inside you. Maybe it's on a different day, it doesn't matter. Keep working it, with lots and lots of saliva, or if you really want, you can also go for lube. I personally have been training myself with my own saliva, because I find it more sexy. Begin to fuck yourself with your finger, pulling it almost out, and then all the way in, out and in, really fucking yourself. Enjoying the feeling. It's actually a wonderful feeling! Eventually get two fingers in there all the way, and begin to fuck yourself with them, imagining your lover is fingerfucking you, opening you up for his cock.

Then you can finally move up to involving your dildo cock. Get on your hands and knees in bed, and go to town sucking that beautiful penis. Use lots and lots of saliva, and get it really soaking wet. Meanwhile, also add even more saliva to your asshole, getting it soaking wet even more. Then you are ready. Shimmy your body over on top of "his" cock, and lower yourself down until the cockhead is touching the outside of your opening. Move it around and around, rubbing the head against your opening, imagining that's what you're doing to the man underneath you. Insert your asshole down over top of that head, and very very gently push it a little bit inside of yourself. You're going to feel resistance. It's going to feel weird. If the resistance seems to be too much, and it's just not going anywhere, again, relax relax relax, and maybe even push out like you're trying to push while going to the bathroom while a bit constipated. I know it sounds contrary to what you're trying to accomplish, but pushing a little out opens up your sphincter a little to allow his rubber cock to enter.

And as you lower a little bit more, you're going to start feeling a little bit of pain. The key here is to really focus all of your mind in relaxing that sphincter. And also don't let your mind believe it's bad pain and needs to be stopped. It's normal pain. You're not damaging your sphincter and asshole in any way by doing this. It's just part of the process of anal intercourse, so you just have to very gently work your way through the pain, until eventually it's gone entirely. From what I read from bottoms, 99.9% of the time the pain eventually goes away after a cock is deep in you and he begins to fuck you, and that's been my own experience fucking my dildos.

Pull up a little, and gently go a little lower, relax relax relax, letting it just move deeper, and imagine you're giving yourself to another man, you are sitting your ass down on top of his cock, you are pushing his cock inside of you, little by little, inside YOUR ass, an ass that was meant to be filled with another man's cock. Maybe it will take more than one session to get there. But I promise you, eventually you'll have that entire "penis" inside your ass. It will definitely feel weird. It will certainly feel filled. But remember that it's a wonderful filled. Imagine it's another man's cock filling you completely. It's what you've wanted for so long. It's training for the real thing.

And then you can slowly begin to move up and down on his cock, slowly fucking you're man in the cowgirl position. I personally found this position to be best to take my dildo virginity. I also have loved it ever since, because I can hold the dildo at the base with one hand, against my bedspread, and balance myself with the other hand, and begin to ride and fuck it. Eventually I find that perfect position where the "cock" hits my prostate as I'm fucking myself. The feeling is out of this world. It almost feels like you need to pee, or something else. It's a weird feeling, but an amazing feeling as you begin to continue. And so you can begin to massage your prostate gland through your fucking motions. I have given myself a number of hands-free prostate orgasms this way. Trust me, when you have your first prostate orgasm, tons of pre-cum and then eventually full on blasts of your semen will shoot out of your cock, in an orgasm like you've never had before. It is out of this world!

Then you can go out and buy a slightly bigger dildo, and suck and fuck that, getting used to its size. I am now up to an 8 inch, relatively thick dildo cock, which is why I am now so ready for a real man. My profiles on gay hookup sites now express that desire that I'm very eager to lose my bottom virginity. And I know that now, more than ever, because my ex-girlfriend, whom I broke up with just before the pandemic hit, loved the dominance feeling she got by pegging me, mounting my ass with her 8 inch strap on dildo, and fucking me like crazy. But all I was thinking about each time while she was fucking my ass was how I wished this was a real guy with a real man-cock fucking me. I know it's going to happen, and hopefully soon.

Chester1954
Jan 30, 2022, 6:29 PM
I was fucked by a man for the first time about a year ago. I loved it so much, almost got caught going for round 2 has made me a little nervous about another playdate. I really want to feel a man inside of me again.

gqbutterfly
Jan 31, 2022, 9:13 AM
having someone play, finger, and rim my ass drives me mad with lust. Once you get fked for the first time, it's hard not to want more

wetnude
Jan 31, 2022, 11:53 AM
I agree with into_it_all: buy yourself a slim dildo, even the slimmest one you can find, with a pointy cockhead instead of a round, bulbous one. Lie in bed and imagine it's a real man's cock, and begin slowly making love to it with your lips, tongue, mouth, and eventually throat. Maybe while you're sucking it, put a ton of saliva in your hand, and reach around and put it on your asshole, and spread it around your opening, imagining it's another guy licking your asshole with a hunger like you've never seen before. You can imagine that you are in a 69 and sucking his cock while he's rimming you, or imagine you're with two guys, sucking one, with the other rimming you.

Keep putting huge amounts of saliva into your hand and putting it back there. Then you can begin to push your index finger against your outer sphincter, feeling the excitement of even the tiniest bit of penetration from another man, even though he's just using his fingertip so far. You can switch around and lay on your back on the bed, and if you wish you can keep shoving that dildo cock in your mouth, or just focus on your asshole. Add tons of more saliva down there, rubbing it all over your beautiful asshole opening. Totally super relax your asshole as you push a little bit more of your index finger inside. Relaxation of your sphincter is entirely key. Begin moving your finger deeper and deeper, pulling out almost all the way, before pushing deeper, and repeat.

Finally you may have your entire finger deep inside you. Maybe it's on a different day, it doesn't matter. Keep working it, with lots and lots of saliva, or if you really want, you can also go for lube. I personally have been training myself with my own saliva, because I find it more sexy. Begin to fuck yourself with your finger, pulling it almost out, and then all the way in, out and in, really fucking yourself. Enjoying the feeling. It's actually a wonderful feeling! Eventually get two fingers in there all the way, and begin to fuck yourself with them, imagining your lover is fingerfucking you, opening you up for his cock.

Then you can finally move up to involving your dildo cock. Get on your hands and knees in bed, and go to town sucking that beautiful penis. Use lots and lots of saliva, and get it really soaking wet. Meanwhile, also add even more saliva to your asshole, getting it soaking wet even more. Then you are ready. Shimmy your body over on top of "his" cock, and lower yourself down until the cockhead is touching the outside of your opening. Move it around and around, rubbing the head against your opening, imagining that's what you're doing to the man underneath you. Insert your asshole down over top of that head, and very very gently push it a little bit inside of yourself. You're going to feel resistance. It's going to feel weird. If the resistance seems to be too much, and it's just not going anywhere, again, relax relax relax, and maybe even push out like you're trying to push while going to the bathroom while a bit constipated. I know it sounds contrary to what you're trying to accomplish, but pushing a little out opens up your sphincter a little to allow his rubber cock to enter.

And as you lower a little bit more, you're going to start feeling a little bit of pain. The key here is to really focus all of your mind in relaxing that sphincter. And also don't let your mind believe it's bad pain and needs to be stopped. It's normal pain. You're not damaging your sphincter and asshole in any way by doing this. It's just part of the process of anal intercourse, so you just have to very gently work your way through the pain, until eventually it's gone entirely. From what I read from bottoms, 99.9% of the time the pain eventually goes away after a cock is deep in you and he begins to fuck you, and that's been my own experience fucking my dildos.

Pull up a little, and gently go a little lower, relax relax relax, letting it just move deeper, and imagine you're giving yourself to another man, you are sitting your ass down on top of his cock, you are pushing his cock inside of you, little by little, inside YOUR ass, an ass that was meant to be filled with another man's cock. Maybe it will take more than one session to get there. But I promise you, eventually you'll have that entire "penis" inside your ass. It will definitely feel weird. It will certainly feel filled. But remember that it's a wonderful filled. Imagine it's another man's cock filling you completely. It's what you've wanted for so long. It's training for the real thing.

And then you can slowly begin to move up and down on his cock, slowly fucking you're man in the cowgirl position. I personally found this position to be best to take my dildo virginity. I also have loved it ever since, because I can hold the dildo at the base with one hand, against my bedspread, and balance myself with the other hand, and begin to ride and fuck it. Eventually I find that perfect position where the "cock" hits my prostate as I'm fucking myself. The feeling is out of this world. It almost feels like you need to pee, or something else. It's a weird feeling, but an amazing feeling as you begin to continue. And so you can begin to massage your prostate gland through your fucking motions. I have given myself a number of hands-free prostate orgasms this way. Trust me, when you have your first prostate orgasm, tons of pre-cum and then eventually full on blasts of your semen will shoot out of your cock, in an orgasm like you've never had before. It is out of this world!

Then you can go out and buy a slightly bigger dildo, and suck and fuck that, getting used to its size. I am now up to an 8 inch, relatively thick dildo cock, which is why I am now so ready for a real man. My profiles on gay hookup sites now express that desire that I'm very eager to lose my bottom virginity. And I know that now, more than ever, because my ex-girlfriend, whom I broke up with just before the pandemic hit, loved the dominance feeling she got by pegging me, mounting my ass with her 8 inch strap on dildo, and fucking me like crazy. But all I was thinking about each time while she was fucking my ass was how I wished this was a real guy with a real man-cock fucking me. I know it's going to happen, and hopefully soon.
I got hard reading your post. Oh boy

js357
Jan 31, 2022, 12:21 PM
So did I.