PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Bottoms, Do you do this too????

Cdnbi
Jan 20, 2022, 9:36 AM
Hello fellow bottoms. I?m wondering what your preference is. If you have a free hand while your being topped do you find your grabbing your penis or jerking off or just letting it dangle free and focus on the sensations from taking it from your top. I myself normally let this dangle hands free but I see other bottoms jerking off the whole time or simply just holding their penis. Just curious what other bottoms do when receiving.

19biman61
Jan 20, 2022, 9:57 AM
I usually stroke my cock while being topped. I love being topped but I sometimes go soft if I don't stroke it. I shoot lots of cum if I cum while being topped.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 20, 2022, 11:47 AM
I've not had the pleasure more than a few times, but so far, I've not played with myself while being taken. My hands were either free or on some part of the top as he was penetrating me.

KDaddy23
Jan 20, 2022, 11:55 AM
If the guy fucking me didn't jerk me, I'd do it myself provided he didn't dump a nice load into me and either sucked me off or now it was his turn to get boned. Usually depended on how I was feeling and other stuff.

cornholejoe
Jan 20, 2022, 1:44 PM
just depends if the man fucking me is doing it right i will shoot a load without jerking my cock

Cdnbi
Jan 20, 2022, 2:21 PM
Loving these responses nice to hear about all the different situations from my fellow bottoms.

tongueteaser
Jan 20, 2022, 6:44 PM
Wow some awesome replies as I have not been topped but like to. I am wondering if its weird to have a guy top me and jerk my cock at the same time. Cant imagine the sensation of my little tight hole pumped and filled and a strange hand stroking me. The thought of cumming while being cummed in seems beyond amazing. So anyone have it done to them yet?

bnicks122016
Jan 20, 2022, 11:06 PM
i'm always hard while being topped, so i always jerk off

Tight1-4u
Jan 21, 2022, 12:28 AM
I very rarely touch myself.. depending on the position he has me in usually depicts what my hands are doing.. if I am on all fours or bent over something 99% of the time my hands are on my ass spreading my cheeks allowing him full access to get as deep as possible.. if on my back I am either holding my legs spread or if he is on top of me my arms are around his neck.. I am always eager to help him fuck me well!!

willj
Jan 21, 2022, 5:06 AM
I am a verse top so I have had enough cock in me as I have been inside enough men to say When A guy is inside me I eant it good and hard. Deep and rough penetration this in itself makes my cock soft and floppy. I love it hard and deelIf he takes me good I will cum handsfree. As for when I top a guy I will stroke his cock soft or hard and have him cum with me if possible and we share our orgasm. I will suck him clean and tongue his hole too . Mmm.

BiGuyinMA
Jan 22, 2022, 2:48 PM
If I'm being fucked on all fours I love to reach round and pull my cheeks apart giving better access... Sometimes I reach back between my legs to feel his cock right at the point of his entering me.

Cdnbi
Jan 24, 2022, 9:41 AM
Love the responses! Let’s see more!

ScottSwallows
Jan 25, 2022, 6:47 AM
I let it dangle and focus on getting fucked.

Warmnsalty
Jan 25, 2022, 10:45 AM
I never touch myself, sometimes the top will want to touch me, but usually I'm face down ass up and just concentrating on enjoying the pounding. Still hoping to get fucked wearing my cock cage someday, hasn't happened yet.

Shelby57
Jan 25, 2022, 2:48 PM
I've only been fucked by one other man and I was so wrapped up in how wonderful it felt, my cock was completely ignored.
Just made plans for a guy to come over and fuck me tomorrow, so I guess I'll get a second data point. Still thinking I'll be pretty focused on him fucking me.

Bear816
Jan 25, 2022, 8:10 PM
I definitely start stoking my own cock while loving the feeling of his cockm in my ass.

wb4all
Jan 25, 2022, 9:23 PM
Only been toped a couple of times with great joy but my dick is totally limp every time!

gqbutterfly
Jan 25, 2022, 10:16 PM
Hello fellow bottoms. I?m wondering what your preference is. If you have a free hand while your being topped do you find your grabbing your penis or jerking off or just letting it dangle free and focus on the sensations from taking it from your top. I myself normally let this dangle hands free but I see other bottoms jerking off the whole time or simply just holding their penis. Just curious what other bottoms do when receiving.

I've only been topped by two men and once was with his wife. I had been jerked off by one and sucked by the wife while being topped and loved it

mtnmen2
Jan 26, 2022, 3:07 PM
I never play with my cock when getting fucked. I usually like my hands to be pulling his ass further into me or playing with his hair. Here lately my cock has been caged while getting fucked and the tops will sometimes tug on my cage or balls when fucking me. My one friend would jerk me while he was fucking me when we were younger.

monaohio
Jan 27, 2022, 10:59 AM
i am a bottom only and on my back spread wide as he is fucking me. i do not touch my cock. and he keeps hitting that one spot in me my cock cums like a pussy does with out any touchingand makes me feel like woman getting laid

bihorseman71
Jan 27, 2022, 11:21 AM
I've only been fucked by one other man and I was so wrapped up in how wonderful it felt, my cock was completely ignored.
Just made plans for a guy to come over and fuck me tomorrow, so I guess I'll get a second data point. Still thinking I'll be pretty focused on him fucking me.
Did the guy make it? How was it?

Oborokybiman
Jan 27, 2022, 7:59 PM
I’m a bottom in training VIRGIN! I’d love to experience a gentle man with a gentle cock to breed my ass into his slut! Any takers close to Kentucky????

LVTOGP
Jan 29, 2022, 5:25 AM
Depends on the size and talent of the top, someone using a xxl strap or a well endowed link, I won’t even need to touch it to climax, average size either way small, yeh I’m touching to finish

MidTownBob
Jan 29, 2022, 6:57 PM
Usually, I'll just focus on the pleasure of the other guy’s cock thrusting in and out of me.

RisingBi
Jan 30, 2022, 12:50 PM
Like LVTOGP, I am also a bottom virgin in training. For a long time I have fucked my dildos, always pretending it's another man fucking me. I would sit my very well saliva-lubricated and fingered asshole down on top of the dildo, and bounce and gyrate on it like crazy, imagining it's a real cock, a real man fucking me. I love finding that special spot and really go to town on it, always without touching my cock, finally having a mind blowing, hands-free prostrate orgasm.

I just have never met the right guy to lose my bottom virginity with, and always just end up topping. But my profiles on hookup sites all read how I can't wait for another man to finally fuck me. I'm looking forward to getting those hands-free orgasms from a real guy or guys. The gay side of myself is crying for it, and I'm looking forward to feeling more gay than ever as a bottom.

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 7, 2022, 12:41 PM
Last couple of times I jerked off while I was getting fucked. Think I would prefer to have my hands pinned so I couldn't touch myself.

foundpuppy
Feb 7, 2022, 6:28 PM
I like to focus on what he is doing so I don’t think about anything else. In my mind, even a modest cock can become huge and be very satisfying.

BackyardShaman
Feb 10, 2022, 12:45 PM
I’m generally steadying myself or reaching back spreading my butt cheeks or one cheek, occasionally I play with my balls and cock.

Roxxi
Feb 10, 2022, 4:40 PM
I personally just let it hang and enjoy the moment. Several times I have had a complete orgasm and ejaculated while being fucked by a guy without hands involved...

Neonaught
Feb 11, 2022, 10:38 AM
I personally just let it hang and enjoy the moment. Several times I have had a complete orgasm and ejaculated while being fucked by a guy without hands involved...

You sound like my kind of bottom. There's nothing I love more than fucking a man to a hands free orgasm!

Pinktoes
Feb 13, 2022, 9:49 PM
I have only been fucked once, hoping to change that, but I didn't touch myself at all.

dowmass
Feb 13, 2022, 11:24 PM
Only been toped a couple of times with great joy but my dick is totally limp every time!

Has the limp dick ever bothered your top(s)?

cuteguyincali
May 12, 2022, 7:32 PM
I dont touch my cock at all. If he?s fucking me missionary my hands are used to wrap around him to bring him closer to me, or push his head towards mine to kiss him , or push his chest back a little if he?s too aggressive, and wrap my ankles around his waist to keep his body close to mine. If im being fucked doggy style ill let my dick flop. Im not trying to cum or edge. As a bottom my dick is useless the entire time and whatever position. Ill
Last as long as he can last and ill go through as many positions as possible. I will only touch it when we are finished when he nuts on my chest and ill jerk off to nut on myself. In the end i end up a creamy mess and my ass is satisfied.