PDA

View Full Version : Self suck.

Rest85
Jan 19, 2022, 8:21 PM
Has anyone here NOT tried to suck his own cock? I used to be so frustrated when I would be within 4 or 5 inches of my tongue. I loved dripping streams of precum onto my tongue and would cum in my mouth but could never swallow it because of the immediate dimished desire.

Still...the questions is, has anyone NOT tried to suck their own cock? I am assuming everyone has.

For those lucky few who have been able to, did you find that it got over the hump to try sucking other cocks because of it?

NJwood
Jan 19, 2022, 10:29 PM
I’ve tried but only succeeded in my dreams. It’s always been extremely vivid and left me at times wondering if I hadn’t!

mewanturcum
Jan 19, 2022, 10:57 PM
I have never even thought about it as my body is not built right, that includes my small cock. I do however enjoy my cum off my hand and have found I love swallowing other's cum!

Cleanshaven69
Jan 20, 2022, 6:59 AM
Many years ago I have tried but was not even close. Best I was able to do was be bent enough to cum on my face and in my mouth

19biman61
Jan 20, 2022, 10:13 AM
I tried it when I was younger and skinnier but I was only able to get my cock within one or two inches of my tongue. I would take advantage of that and jerk my cock until I came in my mouth. It was frustrating that I couldn't suck it but with it being so close I never missed my mouth.

Fzmr9t
Jan 20, 2022, 10:22 AM
Same for me. When I was a teen and actually not even interested in male/male sex of any kind, I could bend and stretch and get my lips on my cock. I hadn?t thought of that in YEARS! Not until this question popped up! I guess I liked dick a lot sooner than I first recalled 😁

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 20, 2022, 11:40 AM
Never tried, realizing that I lack the limberness to get anywhere near it. I've had occasional dreams where I could do it though, and loved it! I know I would in real life, too!

KDaddy23
Jan 20, 2022, 11:52 AM
I "tortured" myself to be able to do it and it was probably the weirdest sensation I've ever experienced! I'd been sucking dick like forever but got into my head to try to suck my own when I had bent over to pick up my towel and it was right there! Early on, I could only shoot into my mouth from scant inches away; then I could lick the head and, finally made the big push to get as much of my dick in my mouth as I could without hurting myself more than I already had - lots of strained muscles. Once I latched on to it, it was the dual familiar feelings of sucking and being sucked and I eventually came in my own mouth. It was quite the accomplishment and I found I could do it easier but, yeah, eventually, lost the flexibility to keep on doing it a couple of years later. I could probably do it now but I really don't want to put myself through what it's gonna take to do it.

One day, my wife had walked in right after I'd finished sucking myself off and she had this look on her face that said that she knew what I had been doing. She confirmed it by saying, "I always thought you were already doing that..." and went to do something else. It was kinda embarrassing to admit that I'd figured out how to do it and I did tell her what it felt like. She said, "You're cute!"

swvsucker
Jan 20, 2022, 10:23 PM
I certainly thought about it when I was young, but when you have an unusually short dick then reality takes over. I jerked off and shot into my mouth a lot, but would have needed another 6 inches of cock to even reach my tongue.

Waylon
Jan 21, 2022, 9:34 AM
I thought about it and did it when I was around 14, slim and limber. I was blessed with a 7 inch dick when rock hard and I was limber enough to get the helmet head and another inch or so into my mouth. I would get a lip lock on the head and swirl my tongue around and under the head and it felt so good when I would shoot a few steams of cum and gulp it down. However, a year later it became more difficult and was causing lower back pain but by then I had girlfriends that would give me blowjobs and that was even better.

Jozyxt
Jan 21, 2022, 10:54 AM
For those lucky few who have been able to, did you find that it got over the hump to try sucking other cocks because of it?

Not directly. I had so many "Don't be gay" walls built in that there was no way I could have sucked a man at the time I could suck myself. Despite my longing to eat other men's cum. These walls likely kept me from some very out of control situations that presented themselves when I was younger. So I don't regret not partaking in cock earlier.

Rest85
Jan 21, 2022, 11:26 AM
I "tortured" myself to be able to do it and it was probably the weirdest sensation I've ever experienced! I'd been sucking dick like forever but got into my head to try to suck my own when I had bent over to pick up my towel and it was right there! Early on, I could only shoot into my mouth from scant inches away; then I could lick the head and, finally made the big push to get as much of my dick in my mouth as I could without hurting myself more than I already had - lots of strained muscles. Once I latched on to it, it was the dual familiar feelings of sucking and being sucked and I eventually came in my own mouth. It was quite the accomplishment and I found I could do it easier but, yeah, eventually, lost the flexibility to keep on doing it a couple of years later. I could probably do it now but I really don't want to put myself through what it's gonna take to do it.

One day, my wife had walked in right after I'd finished sucking myself off and she had this look on her face that said that she knew what I had been doing. She confirmed it by saying, "I always thought you were already doing that..." and went to do something else. It was kinda embarrassing to admit that I'd figured out how to do it and I did tell her what it felt like. She said, "You're cute!"

I'd really like to experience that dual feeling of sucking and being sucked. I'd also love to have the dual feeling of cumming and swallowing cum, but alas, those days have passed. No way I can even get close now.

So, did your wife ever approach the subject again? It would be nice to have her help you and stroke your cock while caressing your balls as you suck yourself. mmmmm

Rest85
Jan 21, 2022, 11:28 AM
Not directly. I had so many "Don't be gay" walls built in that there was no way I could have sucked a man at the time I could suck myself. Despite my longing to eat other men's cum. These walls likely kept me from some very out of control situations that presented themselves when I was younger. So I don't regret not partaking in cock earlier.

Fair enough!

redngoldpride
Jan 21, 2022, 1:18 PM
I can and still do the pleasure you get from oral sex is great , the licking , kissing , and massaging of a warm wet mouth on my cock , add to these feelings the added pleasure of a hard throbbing , pulsing cock in your mouth at the same time not somebody else on your cock or his in your mouth but my cock in my mouth the experience is overwhelming then the added pleasure and taste of precum the awesome texture of it , you just totally lost in it all and when you orgasm and you feel it swelling , pulsing , shooting into your our mouth feeling the cock milking it with your mouth as you feel your mouth filling , tasting its really hard to imagine or describe it is something that you have to experience , so many things going on all at once .......... And even better when you have someone there with you watching the whole time(both m/f)

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 22, 2022, 12:21 PM
I can and still do the pleasure you get from oral sex is great <snip> it is something that you have to experience , so many things going on all at once .......... And even better when you have someone there with you watching the whole time(both m/f)
Wow -- amazing to retain a skill like that over time! You must be in pretty good shape! And, double-yes to being able to perform for the crowd! Congrats!

twilde1952
Jan 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
When I was a teenager I tried once but it just didn't work out, it's hard enough to find another cock to suck let alone your own. LOL>

Waylon
Jan 23, 2022, 11:11 AM
I have very realistic dreams quite often where I am able to self suck with relative ease, bending down and taking the entire cock into my mouth and blowing myself until I cum. I perform for my side chick to watch and anyone else as well. I wake up very satisfied but then realize it was just a dream, albeit a very realitstic dream.

charman
Jan 23, 2022, 11:11 AM
I was in High School when I was first able to get my cock to my tongue. This was something I had tried for a long time and finally succeeded, no pun intendedd.

I started sucking cock at an early age with other guys my age. But once I got past the 4th grade those friends dried up, so I just fantasized about it while I jacked off. And I got thee idea to try and suck my own. At first I was only able to lick the head but kept getting looser and more flexible until I could get my lips around the head. Could never get loose enough to really pump it in and out to cum and had to jackoff to finish things up. But I did get to the point where I was able to get about half of it in my mouth and was able to get myself off in my mouth.

When I got married I stopped and lost my flexibility and now all I can do is put my legs back over my head and give my self facials. I really miss being able to suck myself off as it is hard to find the time for other guys to hook up with.

lancer525
Jan 23, 2022, 4:14 PM
If I could reach, I'd never leave the house...

KDaddy23
Jan 23, 2022, 5:59 PM
"I have very realistic dreams quite often where I am able to self suck with relative ease, bending down and taking the entire cock into my mouth and blowing myself until I cum."

Oddly, I've had dreams like that and "recently." I've dreamed that I just did it and easily so and it was so good but the "scary" part were the times I'd have those dreams, wake up... and I have the taste of my cum in my mouth. Kinda "scary" wondering how that could be possible...

ct_sounder
Jan 24, 2022, 8:42 AM
"I have very realistic dreams quite often where I am able to self suck with relative ease, bending down and taking the entire cock into my mouth and blowing myself until I cum."

Oddly, I've had dreams like that and "recently." I've dreamed that I just did it and easily so and it was so good but the "scary" part were the times I'd have those dreams, wake up... and I have the taste of my cum in my mouth. Kinda "scary" wondering how that could be possible...

I did my best to self suck when I was in my teens, but the best I could do was get my tongue on my head. I do recall loving the feel of thick, warm streams of cum dropping directly into my mouth. That was hot.

I too have self sucking dreams - even to this day. I just bend over and my dick slides easily into my mouth and I am able to deep throat myself without any strain. I like those dreams!

Richard L
Jan 24, 2022, 3:51 PM
I tried many years ago as a teenager. I wasn't flexible enough to do it. If I could I'd be the happiest guy on the planet. Instead I have to walk the ABS looking for a thirsty guy.

Richard L
Jan 24, 2022, 3:53 PM
Perhaps you were jerking it in your sleep and gave yourself a taste of precum.

PickleRick
Jan 24, 2022, 8:59 PM
Could when i was 15. Too much belly and not flexible enough now.

redngoldpride
Jan 25, 2022, 10:08 PM
Thank you sweetheart , regular workouts with lots of stretching

licyou69
Jan 26, 2022, 6:24 PM
Never been able to come close. If I could I'd be hooked.