PDA

View Full Version : Dreams.

The Chunkly
Jan 19, 2022, 6:33 AM
Have you ever had a dream, a dirty dream come true?
If so what was it?

Please put your story here.

Rest85
Jan 19, 2022, 8:16 PM
I wish! I used to dream of sucking my own cock. I never would cum in my dreams but I always wanted to. It sure would be a dream cum true to be able to do it!

Nocockyet
Jan 20, 2022, 8:24 AM
Sadly no. But I have to share this. I've had some of the most mind blowing self-satisfaction immediately following an erotic dream. Its pretty much the only time I can have a completely hands free orgasm. I keep a vibrating plug in the night stand charged up and ready to go just for these rare occasions.

Tight1-4u
Jan 21, 2022, 3:25 PM
I use to dream well still do dream of being gang banged.. my idea of a gang bang is 5 or more other guys all at the same time.. I had had 3somes and a couple 4somes before but the thought of having enough guys that you can?t be servicing at the same time, well that was just erotic..
when it happened I was still living as a trans.. the guy that I was being his whore was a ceo owner of a large company.. did a lot of business overseas.. he had clients in from Japan, 11of them.. the second night they were there he had me get all dolled up sexy and go to dinner with them all.. they started getting pretty hands on during dinner.. I think each of them had copped a feel at some point.. I told my boyfriend that I was not their whore but he told me to get in there and earn my money.. it crushed me but made me mad so I did.. I went back inside closed the door and locked it behind me.. stood there in front of all of them and stripped all the way down to my stockings and matching garter.. my clit was about half hard as I stood there.. I walked into the middle of them and said let?s have some fun.. they all gathered around and started touching squeezing rubbing and tugging on me.. it was very erotic.. I had never had that many guys before.. before long they were all naked and most all were erect.. I had one in each hand and one sometimes two in my mouth.. switching back and forth trying to get to all of them.. there were hands all over me, my neck my shoulders my breasts my belly.. now one was sucking my clit and there were hands on my ass cheeks and someone was rubbing my pussy.. it all kinda freaked me out but it was very erotic as well.. I told my self to just relax and go with the flow.. so I did.. soon I was sexually so turned on that all I wanted was to have as many of them that wanted to fuck me.. I got up and moved to the back of the couch and bent over and spread my ass to give them my pussy.. one of them moved close enough that i took him by the cock and led him to my pussy.. I held him with one hand and wiggled my ass and pushed agents him till he went in me.. then I bounced on his cock for a bit till he took my hips and started fucking me.. game on!! They all got the hint and took turns fucking me.. we fucked every where you could possibly thing to fuck.. the one thing I was not prepared for was how intense it would be.. each of them tried to out fuck the rest.. they fucked me repeatedly through the night and into the next morning.. I was full of cum and covered in cum my pussy was wore out.. before they left for the day one went around and collected money and left it beside me on the bed.. after they left I showered and did the walk of shame to my place.. the next night went pretty much the same.. the next morning they left me even more money and left Togo home.. it was amazing Ifelt amazing Other than my pussy it was sore but a good sore..
I am now still having dreams about gang bangs but now with top oriented trannies/shemales.. hopefully soon!!

jem_is_bi
Jan 23, 2022, 3:52 PM
My dirty dreams are all day-dreams.

I am not sure why Ido not have dirty night time dreams that I remember when I wake up.

I rarely remember my dreams, so maybe I some dirty dreams at night.

About 7 yrs ago I had a mildly sexual lucid dream that I remembered because I went directly from sleep to wake which ended the dream.
Lucid means that in the dream everything was a sight, touch and smell enhanced version of reality.
My memory of that dream is as real to me as anything in my awake life.

The dream starts with me walking out of banquet hall and sitting on a build-in bench seat in the lobby across from the coat-check counter.
In the hall, a band was playing very loudly. I do not remember what was the occasion for the event.
I just needed to escape the noise and commotion and let my mind contemplate life detached from the intensity of activity in the hall.
Two women entered the lobby from outside and hurried toward the doorway into the hall. My eyes observed the women?s rushed passage, but I only barely registered their presence. The older woman continued rapidly into the hall.
However, my detached state of mind was shattered because I became aware that the younger woman was staring at me as she passed by.
She stopped at the hall doorway. Our eyes were locked on each other as she slowly walked back and sat next to me.
She leaned forward with her head tilted toward me which caused her beautiful long dark hair to drape behind her pretty face.
I leaned forward to be face to face with her. Our eyes were locked as she leaned toward me slowly bringing our lips closer and closer to touching.
I closed my eye and felt the warmth from her body and the distinctive smell of a woman?s skin as her lips drew near to mine.
Rather than the passionate kiss of lovers, the kiss was a gentle embrace and caressing of lips.
As she withdrew for the kiss, the other woman appeared in the doorway and wave to her to come in the banquet hall.
Before she entered the room she looked back, smiled and disappeared into the crowd.
No words were spoken between us. But, she left me with an intense feeling of joy because of that wonderful act of affection.

I know she was just a dream, but in a lucid dream, everything is the same as being awake except even more real than awake real.
So my memory of her will always have the same reality as that of real person.
As far as coming true in real life, if I had a girl friend or wife I would had tried to same for them as my dream woman did for me.