PDA

View Full Version : Scouts

olderstillwantin
Jan 18, 2022, 9:19 AM
Anyone have any stories about Boy Scouts? I have a couple of stories that I'll post but I just wanted to put this thread out to get it started.

Rvdude05
Jan 18, 2022, 11:39 AM
My one and only summer camp, I was hooked up with another Scout to share a tent. The very first night, he laid naked on his sleeping bag, with his hard cock in his hand. He kept asking me to join him, because it felt so hood. I got hard, watching him play with himself, and decided to join him. He reached over to play with my cock, and it did feel good. I played with his, and he asked me to suck his. I put it in my mouth, and softly sucked him until he started throbbing and squirting into my mouth. I got scared and spit it all out. He told me that I was a natural cocksucker. He returned the favor, and it became a routine, every night. Somehow the Scout Leader found out, and invited us to his large tent for 3 the way sex and we learned how to fuck a man pussy! We moved, and I never rejoined the Scouts, But love sucking cock to this day.

travelingman5000
Jan 18, 2022, 12:44 PM
And that's why the Scouts are bankrupted. Child rape is expensive.

KDaddy23
Jan 18, 2022, 3:11 PM
Our Scoutmasters were hands off in this regard and above reproach. My fellow Scouts? Not so much! When we'd find out that we were going camping somewhere, expectations of getting some dick were very high. Since we knew which of us were "fun" and who wasn't, we'd be quick to pair up with a guy to share a tent with because we knew what we'd be doing under the cover of darkness. We'd camp out in cold weather and that often meant zipping sleeping bags together and, well, you can guess what else that meant! Or being sent off in pairs to do stuff for merit badges and, um, doing more than enough work to get merit badges in cocksucking and ass fucking... and remembering to do what we went out there to do in the first place.

Honestly, I wasn't even aware of the shit that got the BSA into trouble until the news broke. Our Scoutmasters were honorable and well-respected God-fearing men.

Kysquire
Jan 18, 2022, 11:45 PM
Our Scoutmasters were hands off in this regard and above reproach. My fellow Scouts? Not so much! When we'd find out that we were going camping somewhere, expectations of getting some dick were very high. Since we knew which of us were "fun" and who wasn't, we'd be quick to pair up with a guy to share a tent with because we knew what we'd be doing under the cover of darkness. We'd camp out in cold weather and that often meant zipping sleeping bags together and, well, you can guess what else that meant! Or being sent off in pairs to do stuff for merit badges and, um, doing more than enough work to get merit badges in cocksucking and ass fucking... and remembering to do what we went out there to do in the first place.

Honestly, I wasn't even aware of the shit that got the BSA into trouble until the news broke. Our Scoutmasters were honorable and well-respected God-fearing men.
My experience in Boy Scouts and Explorer scouts was the same. No adult leader ever did or said anything that was edgy. All just scouting, citizenship, duty, pride in our country, and always striving to do our best.
Sometimes the boys would get together in a big tent or cabin and all we talked about was pussy. Some would pull their dicks out and Jack. I never saw any reaching for cocks or sucking. I also went to a couple of scouts houses and we (5 or 6) would Jack off and talk about certain girls and wonder if they would fuck. To be honest, I don’t remember any talk of Dick sucking or eating pussy, either. In college is when guys talked about eating pussy.

olderstillwantin
Jan 19, 2022, 11:10 AM
I had posted a story yesterday about my first mm adventure in boy scouts but had to submit the the admin. due to an edit over an hour old so I don't know where it is now.
This is another story about a camp out that proved to be fun. Again, everyone is under 17 in my storys.
The Scout troop had a weekend campout scheduled on one of the scoutmaster's property. It was a warm day to start but we were warned it would turn cold later thst night. Several of the scouts decided not to go due to the weather. We got to the camp and started putting up the tents and getting campfires going. These tents were old and large enough for 6 people to sleep in. My friend from my first merit badge story and I was assigned to the same tent. He was a military brat and had his dad's sleeping bag which was bigger and better than mine. By the time we finished setting up and had supper it turned burr assed cold. We were advised to hit the tents for the night. There were only 4 people in our tent and we decided to sleep 2 to a sleeping bag on opposite sides of the tent. We had barely zipped up the bag when I felt my pants being pulled off. I jumped because his hands were cold, but relaxed because his mouth was warm. He was in no hurry, just layed there sucking with his mouth, no other movement. this entire time i was talking to the other guys. i thought it was kinda of funny. I tapped his head to let him know i was going to cum and he just kept up with the slow sucking. It was tough for me to keep quiet but I managed. I reached down for his cock and his pants were already off. I played with him until he was hard the slip down in the sleeping bag to return the favor to him. It took about 10 minutes of slow sucking for him to fill my mouth. I continued to suck him unntil he went soft. I pulled my pants back on to go pee. It was colder than before. When i opened the tent there was a couple of inches of snow on the ground. I told the others but they didn't want to venture out to see. I got back in the sleeping bag and pulled my pants off again and started to stroke it hard again. I fell asleep sometime but woke up later ith my friend sucking me again. he turned over and pushed his butt against my dick trying to work it into hiis butthole. wasn't anyway that was going to work dry so he gave up. We woke up the next morning with people yelling about the snow and cold. The guys in the other sleeping bag did not have much to say and would not make eye contact with us. i wondered what went on in their sleeping bag. The scoutmaster said pack up what we needed to take home that we would come back when it warmed up to take down the camp. My sleeping bag buddy asked if e would be camping out again. i was hoping we would.

Jozyxt
Jan 20, 2022, 9:03 AM
And that's why the Scouts are bankrupted. Child rape is expensive.

Definitely and it is a shame too. I had a great (non-sexual) experience in scouting.

And ironic. After all the homophobia from Scouts, to have such huge scandal is as ironic as it is tragic.

While I can understand that many boys find an initiation with men to be positive experience, it is something that men should not be doing because many boys will have a very negative life long trauma from the shame and secrecy that can be associated with a violation of trust.

Either way, I am glad we have this forum to talk about it.

Neonaught
Jan 21, 2022, 10:18 AM
If young men discover the joys of sex with their buddies I can see no wrong in it. Hell that's how most of us started out anyway. When the adults get involved with underaged biys that's crossing a line and I do not condone it.

CurEUs_Male
Jan 23, 2022, 1:48 PM
Perhaps it's my FOMO that pulls me to this thread?

I was a lifelong scout, as were my two boys...
I never had any inkling of such explorations in my youth, and do not know if my boys saw any such things either.

Would I have explored in my youth? I would like to think so.