mwm60fr
Jan 11, 2022, 12:23 PM
How many like to rim a clean ass?

Fzmr9t
Jan 11, 2022, 12:58 PM
Me me me me me!!!!

mwm60fr
Jan 11, 2022, 1:15 PM
Me too buddy. Love giving and receiving. Love getting my face between cheeks and licking the asshole. But only ones that are super clean, otherwise it's a no deal.

Ccmmss
Jan 11, 2022, 1:15 PM
Yes!
And I love to be rimmed.
It is amazing how much tension is released from the anus.

Basin_Bouy
Jan 11, 2022, 1:17 PM
I do, but only in the shower where I can clean an ass myself

mwm60fr
Jan 11, 2022, 1:18 PM
I agree, such a great feeling and you're correct. Relieves a lot of tension and relaxes me so much. I also get a lot enjoyment out of giving a rim job. How about you?

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 11, 2022, 2:28 PM
I do, but only in the shower where I can clean an ass myselfYeah, shower-fresh is the only way I'll even consider it...

cornholejoe
Jan 11, 2022, 9:43 PM
i do if its clean like it done to me too

Tight1-4u
Jan 11, 2022, 10:28 PM
I am not much into rimming but have done it a few times.. I need to really be turned on and very sexually crazy to do it to someone else.. but I must say that it is one of the things that dose get my motor running.. I love feeling him spreading my ass cheeks and then his tongue on my pussy.. feeling the texture of his tongue on my pussy and feel it probing my pussy hole deeper and deeper.. kinda relaxing me and getting me all wet and slimy for his cock to slide deep inside me..

buds50
Jan 12, 2022, 7:40 AM
love to rim men and woman have since the beginning a long time ago. totally turns me on

Warmnsalty
Jan 12, 2022, 7:45 AM
I LOVE rimming girls, love getting rimmed by either guys or girls. I only like to rim smooth asses. A hot twink or muscle guy with smooth hole and I'm all in, otherwise I'll take a pass.

Flypaper
Jan 12, 2022, 7:58 AM
I’m a rim slut if that’s a thing, both giving and receiving. Mainly rim women, I like my tongue lingering over the clean and smooth button dip the tip in and feel it blossom, the sphincter has so many nerve endings…when I receive a good rimjob my eyes roll back into my head and I’m ready for anything. A way to my heart is through my clean blossom…

GayGuy04
Jan 12, 2022, 7:25 PM
I think rimming a guys ass would be nice to do and making him and myself feel good

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 13, 2022, 5:56 AM
Ii love to rim a woman’s clean asshole, can’t get enough, always gets her pussy so wet and tasty. But, just not open to rimming a guy, I’ll suck him all I can and swallow, but just not sticking my tongue in his ass.

Flypaper
Jan 13, 2022, 7:37 AM
Ii love to rim a woman’s clean asshole, can’t get enough, always gets her pussy so wet and tasty. But, just not open to rimming a guy, I’ll suck him all I can and swallow, but just not sticking my tongue in his ass.

I get it, but can you explain why? I make sure that I guess my ass waxed along with my pubes, as do the girls I’ve rimmed. If we were to “taste test” our holes I think mine would be undistuishablw to theirs.

I admit however that tonguing her ass while rubbing her pussy, or the other way around, is a great way to bring a woman to orgasm. That being said, any guy who rims me is greeted by a happy throbbing cock waiting for him to swallow.

csreef
Jan 13, 2022, 9:00 AM
NO I don't Rim....If you want to Rim me, that another story....I have "eaten at the Y", and went a little too far south. . . Not pleasant on my part....

ikmaybe2
Jan 13, 2022, 11:13 AM
When it is clean it taste good too. Hmm

centillini
Jan 13, 2022, 11:58 AM
I have only rimmed two ladies asses. Both clean and no hair. I loved it so much, suprised me. Made each of them cum 4 times, licked for 2 hours.

Modude
Jan 13, 2022, 6:14 PM
I love rimming a squeaky clean hole ( huge turn on ) but it HAS to be squeaky clean......

Jozyxt
Jan 13, 2022, 8:22 PM
I love rimming women. hands down my favorite oral, more thtn eating pussy. One of the best orgams Ihave ever had was a woman masturbating me while I rimmed her so I would cum on her chest. Another great orgasm was from a guy that rimmed me for a long while and then did a p-spot massage while sucking me.

I have rimmed a few men. I enjoyed it but didn't have the same craving to penetrate with my tongue that i do when rimming women. I certainly would rim a man again, if nothing else that a return of the favor.

After I cum, I probably wouldn't. At that point I am generally done with any kind of sex with a man except for cocksucking. I have only been able to bring myself to rim a woman a few times after my orgasm. Like eating my own cum, I just lose the urge. If I had a long term suck buddy, it is one of the things I would work on being able to do with him.

Waylon
Jan 14, 2022, 9:34 AM
My all time favorite feeder was a muscular good looking man from Columbia with a manscaped 8 inch cock that i worshipped with my mouth and throat. When he held his cock up against his tummy I would dip down and lick his balls flicking my tongue around his taint. His balls tightened up and then I would swirl my tongue around his anus and then dart the tip of my tongue into his hole which drove him wild. As I lay between his legs with him on his back I would slip my hands under his buttocks and pull him up so I could dive deeper into his puckeredd hole with my tongue swirling and sucking his ass like a french kiss. He moaned and his cock head was glistening with precum so I took him in my mouth and fellated him balls deep while inserting threee fineger in his ass that led to a huge flood of cum into my mouth and down my thoat. He told me he had never been sucked and rimmed as good as I did ever.

Jozyxt
Jan 14, 2022, 3:58 PM
He told me he had never been sucked and rimmed as good as I did ever.

I hada guy do something similar to me last year. I hadn't cum like that since I was in college. it is an amazing feeling and your feeder is (or was) lucky to have you.

redngoldpride
Jan 15, 2022, 12:07 PM
I love it with both f/m , both giving receiving everything about it is great kissing and feeling the butt cheeks leading up to kissing , licking the sexy valley spreading the buns as wide as possible leaning in to press my lips to the warm puckered hole , feeling and listening to my partners reaction , I love everything about it

LatinBttm
Jan 18, 2022, 8:43 AM
One of the first men I was with, an older white guy who also had a big dick would really enjoy licking my butthole and was always eager to each time we had sex. The first time he did it I was bent over on all fours ready to receive his dick when I felt him two hands on my butt cheeks and spread them when all of a sudden I felt his face and tongue down there instead and he was going to town licking my ass and was a precursor to getting fucked. It?s amazing feeling too.

mwm60fr
Jan 21, 2022, 10:17 AM
Jozyxt, it's really a turn on for me to be able to put my face between really nice and clean butts. And I know how good it feels because I loved getting it done to me. As long as the man or woman is clean I'm all for rimming them and enjoying every minute.

Jozyxt
Jan 21, 2022, 10:43 AM
Jozyxt, it's really a turn on for me to be able to put my face between really nice and clean butts. And I know how good it feels because I loved getting it done to me. As long as the man or woman is clean I'm all for rimming them and enjoying every minute.

We should get together one day.

One of my favorite GFs would do 69 rimming with me. She introduced me to rimming and we spent many nights enjoying this. Although I would occasionally cheat and lick her pussy. Not that she minded. It is too bad she was too emotionally unstable up for marriage. Cause the sex life was great.

I haven't done the 69 rimming with a man, but it would be worth a try. I like rimming men that show that they really like it.

Richard L
Jan 24, 2022, 3:33 PM
I do. And I like getting rimmed as well. Anyone in the Chicagoland area want to taste me?