PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else start out young playing with a neighbor hood boy like I did?

mwm60fr
Jan 7, 2022, 9:26 AM
Started very young with a neighbor boy same age. We were in 3rd grade and playing in the woods. Very hot summer day and we did the dare thing where I'll take my clothes off and walk down the trail if you will. Of course we both agreed and that's what we did. Being curious and too young to really know anything about sex we wanted to feel each others cocks. All we knew was we liked being nude and liked seeing each other nude. Don't recall how it came about or which one of began first but we started taking turns sucking each other. Of course we are way too young to cum but nevertheless it felt great. I've always been a butt man and my friend had the best looking butt I had ever seen at that age. So I naturally wanted to rub it and explore his tiny hole. We slept over at each others houses all the time and we built tree houses in the woods that we slept in during the summers. So we had plenty of places to get nude and play with each other. As we grew older we were both interested in girls so we would pretend one was the girl and do what we thought you were supposed to do with them sexually. And of course the pretend girl would have to suck the other one. As we got older and we began to learn more about sex we traded sucks and both of us liked the taste of cum. We also liked licking each others little holes. I loved to put my face between his cheeks and lick his hole and that is still a turn on for me. When we hit puberty we were in the woods one day and we're talking about sex and girls and so on as we usually did, and he asked me to fuck him. That sounded great to me so we got naked and he lay on his stomach and I used spit for lube. When I got on top of him and began inserting my cock into his asshole I couldn't believe how easy it went in. And it was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. Didn't take long for me to cum and fill him full of my juices. First time I had ever had intercourse with anyone and the memory is still vivid and we're now 69 years old. We continued jacking each other off and sucking and rimming each other and of course I continued to fuck him which he enjoyed as much as me. I have no answer as to why he never fucked me though. In High School he moved away and we lost contact but about 20 years ago thanks to the internet we made contact. Both of us had gotten married and had kids and now grandkids. He lives in another state but every once in a while we have been able to meet and we pick up where we left off as kids. And by the way, he still has one of the best looking asses I've ever seen. And we still suck each other and swallow each others cum. And he also still likes me to fuck him. After all these years we got around to him fucking me. And man did I miss out on a lot. I love it and wish I could have a dick in my ass every day. The first time he had to lube me up a lot and finger me to get me ready because his dick is kinda big around and it stretched me. But once it was in I couldn't get enough. Just wish I had done it many years ago. Missed out on a lot. Did anyone else have adventures like we did as kids? Actually I hope so because those memories are some of the best I have.

tenni
Jan 7, 2022, 12:00 PM
Violating the rules
Do not post about sex involving children

3 - Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome....

mwm60fr
Jan 7, 2022, 12:05 PM
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. We were both the same age when we started playing with each other and grew up doing it together. And this was over 50 years ago.

mwm60fr
Jan 7, 2022, 12:34 PM
If you can show me how to delete it, then I will. Sorry did not mean to offend or break any rules.

Jozyxt
Jan 7, 2022, 2:33 PM
If you can show me how to delete it, then I will. Sorry did not mean to offend or break any rules.

There is nothing illegal about your post nor is the behavior described illegal or unethical. Nor is it offensive to everyone. Many men here started in sexual behaviors as children or young adults and should be able to talk about that experience openly and without being shamed.

Just let the moderator deal with what is not allowed under the rules and ignore others that want to moderate the thread.

Thanks for your beautiful post.

For those that find this offensive, don't nanny the group. Report it to the mods.

Jozyxt
Jan 7, 2022, 2:44 PM
I had an opportunity when I was a teen with another boy at Boy Scout Camp. He was being hassled by some other kids for being gay and I stopped it. I didn't know (or care) if he was. Later he came up to me, stood very close to my face and started rubbing his crotch. It took me a few minutes to understand what he wanted.

He was a very cute effeminate kid. I thought about walking into the woods with him but was deathly worried about being caught. So I ignored it and ask him to go do something else with me, in public. It would have been an interesting experience and I am sure that if I had sucked him then, my life could have been very different, but it wasn't right for me at the time.

Today, if he was around, I would find a place.

mwm60fr
Jan 7, 2022, 3:18 PM
Thanks Jozyxt, I appreciate your comment.

I understand being that young and not wanting to appear to the other kids that you might be bi or gay. My friend and I have talked about it many times that we believe other boys were doing what we were doing but we didn't know any and were afraid to approach anyone for the same reason you stated. So it was just he and I but we had tons of fun. Especially when we hit puberty and boy did things pick up in the fun part....LOL... We didn't miss many days that we weren't getting naked together and having as much fun as we could. And we had sleepovers many times either at his house or mine so we plenty of opportunities and we took advantage of them. Probably would have been fun to have had another guy or two to join us but that never happened.

Jozyxt
Jan 7, 2022, 3:57 PM
It sounds like a great friendship. One that in retrospect I wish I had been able to have.

ncbymail
Jan 7, 2022, 6:21 PM
I did and it must have set the tone for the future. I started with two boys and two girls that were cousins. They were black and I am white. With the guys I jacked off and fucked the younger on in his ass and with the girls I tried to fuck their ass. Was not very successful with the girls, their asses were tight and no lube. I didn't know what a pussy was. I still prefer to have sex with a black person over a white. In the last 15 years I've become a cocksucker and again prefer black.

mwm60fr
Jan 8, 2022, 12:47 PM
It is Jozyxt, even though we don't get to visit each other very often we talk and the subject always comes up. We still get a kick out of talking about what we did as kids. And ncbymail, I think you're right, it probably did set the tone for later on. We didn't have any girls to play with back then until we got to Jr. High and High school.

Jozyxt and ncbymail, I think the advantage we had was when we began dating girls and we didn't have any luck with one then we always had each other to get off with. That happened pretty often at that age and sometimes on weekends when we had dates and actually got lucky with one of them and after taking them home we could find each other and get off again....LOL... So in a way we had the best of both worlds. And being young I guess we all think things are going to stay the same but of course they don't.

jem_is_bi
Jan 9, 2022, 11:35 AM
I did not go to kindergarten, I was 16 years old when I started my senior year in high school. So, counting backwards I was 5 years old when I started first grade.
Sometime in the the summer a year or more before starting first grade, I convinced another boy my age to suck each other. (I was likely 4 years old at that time)
We sucked each other a few times before the fear of being caught ended our explorations of male-male sex. I did not enjoy male-male sex again until much later in life.
I am sure if I had been able to continue that activity without the fear of extreme punishment, I would be gay rather than bisexual now.
But, I have no regrets about the long interval without sucking cock. I have had a great life.

KDaddy23
Jan 9, 2022, 2:23 PM
Everyone has a first time. This one is what I'd call very typical and, yeah, Tenni's comment is also quite typical and not unexpected. I wouldn't take mwm60fr to task for telling us something he did when he was a boy because, um, he was a young boy when it happened and with another young boy. Does it violate site policy? I don't think it does since this is a grown man who is, again, sharing something with us that he experienced when he - and the other guy - were kids. No pedophilia that I can see in this. But I'll say it again: No matter what Tenni says, a lot of men find out about sex when they're young and with one of their equally young peers. It's almost a "rite of passage" for boys to be boys even though our morality says we shouldn't.

We should be learning from this particular aspect of male bisexuality instead of pitching a bitch about it. I appreciate the fact that mwm60fr shared this with us - because he didn't have to. If nothing else, it can let others know that if they experimented with a friend, it's not as weird as they may have thought it was - and this is, I believe, a good thing toward a guy being okay with being bisexual. mwm60fr, oddly enough, saw this the same way I did when I was young and horny: If a girl didn't want to do it, I had male friends who most definitely would want to do it. Just the way it was. But a "fact of life" some people just have problems with. A lot of us find out about sex with a male friend first and one who is usually our own age.

Robin Black
Jan 10, 2022, 1:03 PM
I had very similar experiences and we were roughly the same ages as this, so I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one. My buddy and I would have "camp outs", which were really just sleep-overs in a little pup tent in the back yard. Of course, when we first got in the tent, we were wearing pajamas, but in no time, the bottoms came down--or rather, off--and we would play different things. It would always end with him penetrating my bottom. Most of the time, I was on my stomach like the boy in the quote, but sometimes, I would lay on my back with my legs spread in the air. Invariably, even after he would climax inside me, he would stay hard, and would sometimes climax a second time before pulling out.

Started very young with a neighbor boy same age. We were in 3rd grade and playing in the woods. Very hot summer day and we did the dare thing where I'll take my clothes off and walk down the trail if you will. Of course we both agreed and that's what we did. Being curious and too young to really know anything about sex we wanted to feel each others cocks. All we knew was we liked being nude and liked seeing each other nude. Don't recall how it came about or which one of began first but we started taking turns sucking each other. Of course we are way too young to cum but nevertheless it felt great. I've always been a butt man and my friend had the best looking butt I had ever seen at that age. So I naturally wanted to rub it and explore his tiny hole. We slept over at each others houses all the time and we built tree houses in the woods that we slept in during the summers. So we had plenty of places to get nude and play with each other. As we grew older we were both interested in girls so we would pretend one was the girl and do what we thought you were supposed to do with them sexually. And of course the pretend girl would have to suck the other one. As we got older and we began to learn more about sex we traded sucks and both of us liked the taste of cum. We also liked licking each others little holes. I loved to put my face between his cheeks and lick his hole and that is still a turn on for me. When we hit puberty we were in the woods one day and we're talking about sex and girls and so on as we usually did, and he asked me to fuck him. That sounded great to me so we got naked and he lay on his stomach and I used spit for lube. When I got on top of him and began inserting my cock into his asshole I couldn't believe how easy it went in. And it was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. Didn't take long for me to cum and fill him full of my juices. First time I had ever had intercourse with anyone and the memory is still vivid and we're now 69 years old. We continued jacking each other off and sucking and rimming each other and of course I continued to fuck him which he enjoyed as much as me. I have no answer as to why he never fucked me though. In High School he moved away and we lost contact but about 20 years ago thanks to the internet we made contact. Both of us had gotten married and had kids and now grandkids. He lives in another state but every once in a while we have been able to meet and we pick up where we left off as kids. And by the way, he still has one of the best looking asses I've ever seen. And we still suck each other and swallow each others cum. And he also still likes me to fuck him. After all these years we got around to him fucking me. And man did I miss out on a lot. I love it and wish I could have a dick in my ass every day. The first time he had to lube me up a lot and finger me to get me ready because his dick is kinda big around and it stretched me. But once it was in I couldn't get enough. Just wish I had done it many years ago. Missed out on a lot. Did anyone else have adventures like we did as kids? Actually I hope so because those memories are some of the best I have.

mwm60fr
Jan 10, 2022, 1:12 PM
Robin Black. Very similar to what we did. This boy had the prettiest butt there was on anyone. As a matter of fact he still does to this day. The bad thing is we rarely get to see each other anymore. Having such a cute butt I always loved kissing the cheeks of his butt and then working my way to his little hole and licking and tongue fucking it. He also had a very nice cock that I sucked as often as I could and love it when we got to the puberty age and he would be able to cum in my mouth. Still enjoy that and would love to give him a nice blow job right now but we live too far apart.

KDaddy23
Jan 10, 2022, 5:49 PM
"I had very similar experiences and we were roughly the same ages as this, so I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one."

This is why we talk about this. That feeling of... relief to know that you're not the only one who "fooled around" with a childhood friend and, more often than not, getting rid of any "guilt" felt about that moment in their lives. It is still the way and reason why so many of us are bisexual as adults... because we did stuff like this when we were younger.

louther
Jan 11, 2022, 11:23 AM
Robin Black. Very similar to what we did. This boy had the prettiest butt there was on anyone. As a matter of fact he still does to this day. The bad thing is we rarely get to see each other anymore. Having such a cute butt I always loved kissing the cheeks of his butt and then working my way to his little hole and licking and tongue fucking it. He also had a very nice cock that I sucked as often as I could and love it when we got to the puberty age and he would be able to cum in my mouth. Still enjoy that and would love to give him a nice blow job right now but we live too far apart.

I think it’s awesome you still talk and get to relive those experiences even if it’s not as often as you’d like. I also had boys I played with mine were all oral only but none are still in contact and even when some were there was no talk about the fun we had as kids. One was an older cousin of mine who moved away and I didn’t see for years, contacted him on FaveBook when I found him just hoping to get some questions answered and maybe see how he felt about it all these years later. He replied without really answering anything or even asking what I wanted, and said we’d get together to chat when he came home next time but I never heard from him after that.

Jozyxt
Jan 14, 2022, 6:23 PM
This conversation brought up something that I had forgotten about.

An early childhood friend and I started "dressing" in his closet. We would take out cloths off and look at each other. At some point we started smelling each others holes. I really loved it but was very reserved at the some time. It never progressed to touching or sucking. One day his mother found us naked. She just closed the door. We never did it again.

Now that I have let my bi side lose, I can look back and think about what might have been if we had moved on to sucking at five or seven years old.

He later started to develop a fixation on me that I didn't know how to deal with and I gradually shut him out of my life. His family moved on at some point. It would not surprise me if he were gay today. Or bi. I would love to meet him again and see if we can rekindle that childhood curiosity.

mwm60fr
Jan 15, 2022, 12:50 PM
This conversation brought up something that I had forgotten about.

An early childhood friend and I started "dressing" in his closet. We would take out cloths off and look at each other. At some point we started smelling each others holes. I really loved it but was very reserved at the some time. It never progressed to touching or sucking. One day his mother found us naked. She just closed the door. We never did it again.

Now that I have let my bi side lose, I can look back and think about what might have been if we had moved on to sucking at five or seven years old.

He later started to develop a fixation on me that I didn't know how to deal with and I gradually shut him out of my life. His family moved on at some point. It would not surprise me if he were gay today. Or bi. I would love to meet him again and see if we can rekindle that childhood curiosity.

Can only speak for myself but sucking and jacking my friend off along with licking his hole is some of the best memories I have from childhood. We were both the same age so we learned together and had so much fun doing it. Neither of us are gay but we are bi.

Into_it_all
Jan 17, 2022, 6:06 PM
I have fond memories of the time when my cousin and I explored each other‘s bodies at a young age. He was a year older than me and I believe we started playing with each other‘s dicks when we were 5 or 6. It began as a playful thing, we would wrestle with each other and pinch other down. That’s what young boys do, Roll around on the floor and have a good time. I remember spending many summers at his house and we were wait till everyone went to sleep at night before rubbing each other’s Dicks. Oh I recall that we would take turns sucking each other off. I remember tasting his pre-cum and licking the slit on top of his dick. I think I was around eight years old when he made me Cum for the first time. After that, He and I would make each other Cum, pretty much every time we Played together. He wanted to try something new one summer when he was at my house. It was daytime, and my parents were gone at work. But this time, we were at least 10 or 11. He said that he wanted to try fucking me, so we found some Vaseline and I put some on my asshole. I was laying on my stomach and I remember him pushing his dick head inside of me. It did kind of hurt at first and then once he was in it felt really good. Maybe about two or three minutes later I remember feeling a lot of wetness on my ass. Obviously, he did Cum, but I remember that he can’t fuck with me after that for a little while. Other days, we would pass the time by jerking each other off and most the time I would give him head first. I remember trying to get his cock all the way down my throat and he would squirm when I managed to put it all the way in my throat. As a young boy, it was very fun to have another boy to play with and explore my sexuality with. One time, I accidentally came in his mouth and he ran to the bathroom to spit out my cum. Either way, we both were very satisfied with the entire situation. We are both loving cousins and have always kept our secret to ourselves.

Grant_Norman
Jan 18, 2022, 6:22 AM
Was 7 when started sucking and did it regularly with a lot of different guys until I swallowed my first load at 16. Although I found pussy at 14 and was all about looking for,
and getting More, I played the hetero game most of my life. At 65 I became full on bisexual and 7 years and we'll over 100 cocks later love it.

Rest85
Jan 18, 2022, 10:45 AM
I had an opportunity when I was a teen with another boy at Boy Scout Camp. He was being hassled by some other kids for being gay and I stopped it. I didn't know (or care) if he was. Later he came up to me, stood very close to my face and started rubbing his crotch. It took me a few minutes to understand what he wanted.

He was a very cute effeminate kid. I thought about walking into the woods with him but was deathly worried about being caught. So I ignored it and ask him to go do something else with me, in public. It would have been an interesting experience and I am sure that if I had sucked him then, my life could have been very different, but it wasn't right for me at the time.

Today, if he was around, I would find a place.

I fully understand your hesitation. I had several offers to have my cock sucked and likely would have sucked cock much earlier in life if I hadn't been deathly afraid that somehow word would get out that I had sex with another guy. As a result, I didn't suck my first till I was 29.

rascal2014
Jan 21, 2022, 3:27 PM
I remember playing with myself at an early age, to young to have cum but did it often. I guess I was about 12 when I had my first boy to boy sexual experience. I too got married and forgot about M2M sex till at around 60. I'm 69 now. I did let a relative play with me at a young age.

Robin Black
Sep 7, 2022, 12:58 AM
The way you describe your experience, it sounds like your friend got just as much pleasure out of you having intercourse with him as you did! Sounds like maybe that little bottom was eager.

Butman
Sep 7, 2022, 5:00 AM
When groing up there were w few kids that fooled around, we were all pre cum age, just playing with each others cock, ang so on. One guy was about 16 and we played with eachothers cock. I was pre pubity he had hair there and a huge cock compared to mine. I pulled it for a while and he took over. I was so wanting to be his age.

Piobear
Sep 7, 2022, 7:49 AM
I grew up in a boy's boarding school, with roommates, communal showers and zero privacy. I guess I'd started masturbating around 6 or so, and with other boys by the time I was 8. We started jacking each other off, and after dark there was a lot of roommate swapping; sneaking into each other's rooms, individually and in groups. Sometimes in summer we'd meet in the woods, sometimes in showers. In the winter there was a lot of comfort in holding a nude body close to mine under a pile of blankets; fully satiated. Some of us expanded our repertoire to giving head; I started sucking cock instinctively very early on. I was one of the very few that not just allowed, but wanted them to cum in my mouth. I didn't have access to girls until I was in my late teens, and like a lot of teenagers, I profoundly sucked at dating, so I carried on with select male friends. I don't recall feeling weird or ashamed about any of it; to the contrary, I ardently enjoyed it from my very earliest experiences onward. It was not merely situational; "any port in a storm". I wanted to stroke and suck cock, even when other opportunities arose. I really don't think that I've ever not been Bisexual.

Veryoralniceguy
Sep 7, 2022, 6:14 PM
When I was about 14, I discovered a guy a the same age who liked cock play. He was a dominate type and I was a submissive. I would scratch his balls and stroke his cock until it was nice and hard, then I would suck his cock until he came in my mouth. He also liked to get belly to belly and slide his cock against my stomach until he would cum. He never touch my cock,but after he got off, he liked to watch me jackoff and eat my cum. Most of my connections were with older men, they were safer to play with. I knew they would never tell anyone.

anned
Sep 9, 2022, 7:27 PM
I was raised a nudist and at nudist camps many of us boys would touch each other's cocks, and it was common to walk in on older boys sucking each other.
me and another 9 year old boy after seeing older boys decided to try it and we both liked it. From then on, we sucked each other as often as we could.
at 9 we both could take both cock and balls in our mouth and it felt great to run our tongue over them till we came.

I still like to play with other guys cocks.

tommyswing
Sep 10, 2022, 2:53 PM
I think most boys do this when they're young, and so did I. One time when my friend and I were stroking each other's cocks on the side of my house at night.. I liked stroking him because he had a nice sized cock.. He then asked me if I'd ever French a girl I'm being 12 I haven't yet He said he'd show me how to French. He kissed me slowly for 2 or 3 minutes with our tongue swirling together. I was so naive I thought it was just trying to show me something. After 2 or 3 minutes I realized he was just enjoying tasting my mouth, as I was enjoying tasting his

remington12369
Sep 13, 2022, 5:43 PM
Not young but in my teens I started swapping blow jobs with another neighborhood Kid. It lasted most of one summer. This was 50 years ago give or take and I can still picture his hard cock!

KDaddy23
Sep 14, 2022, 2:48 PM
"I think most boys do this when they're young..."

It was our favorite pastime once we all figured it out. You take friendships, add the onset of puberty, and... yeah. There were maybe 30 of us when all of this jumped off and maybe 5 or 6 guys were too scared to join in although one of them, I guess, didn't like being left out of what we were doing and joined in as well. To me, it was like it spread like wildfire. The day after I got my first taste of dick, I rushed to tell the first friend I could find and found out he'd already done it with one of the other guys a couple of days before. It seemed to me that before a week had gone by, we were all very deep into exploring sex with each other.

CockHummer
Sep 14, 2022, 8:35 PM
I had several offers to have my cock sucked and likely would have sucked cock much earlier in life if I hadn't been deathly afraid that somehow word would get out that I had sex with another guy. As a result, I didn't suck my first till I was 29.

I must laugh, not at you but at me. Somehow it never occurred to me to be the least bit worried about it like that. In the case of my first intentional sex with another guy, I didn?t think twice about where we were or whether anyone might catch us.

For me, this partner was my second best friend in the neighborhood, from the time we were in third grade, who I eventually got around to craving sexually. My best friend early on was a girl, same age as both of us, and for seven or eight years she was my sex partner. I lived in a neighborhood where in those early days, about 8 to 10 of the neighborhood kids would get together and get naked in the woods or in someone's basement when Mom and Dad were at work. Then we'd take turns asking for what we wanted from someone in the group, and this girl and I always called on each other when it was our turn. This male friend, though, was queer--that was the word we used in the day. We meant no disparagement in describing him in that way, and he grew up to be a very active gay man?he claims to have had over 400 relationships in his life with other men--none of them just a quick fuck.

When we were at our childish sex party game, though, he always called on me, and sucking hadn't occurred to any of us yet, well, aside from sucking tits, so he would just call me up to stroke his cock in front of the audience of other naked, horny kids. I did it because it was fair, but somehow at the time, I didn't get off on it at all. I was just being fair to him in terms of the rules, and because he was my friend and just asking for what he wanted like everyone else did on their turn. The crazy thing is, I even recall wondering back then how women could find anything to get excited about in a cock, and I thought it was fortunate that we had such means to sustain the human race, despite our sex organ being what it was. I just thought they were sort of funny looking and not in the least erotically attractive or stimulating.

You have to know I've tried to figure it out for half of forever, now, but somehow despite those early feelings, by the time we got to our mid-teens, I started to crave his cock. I think we were both on the same page but too nervous to say anything to each other about it, and it took a few weeks of late summer nights out strolling together and putting a little buzz on with a beer before the pants finally came off one early morning about 1 to 2 AM, and we ended up doing what we?d both been craving for weeks.

I think it finally happened probably because one of those early mornings, I got so horny just thinking about it, that while I still couldn't bring myself to just tell him I wanted to fuck, I had gotten too horny to just hang out talking bullshit. In response, I excused myself without reason, took a quick run a bit further down the road, abruptly dropped my drawers, and jerked off right in the middle of the road imagining I was sucking his dick. Just doing that, I was so excited I came faster than I think I ever had before in my life up to that point.

In fact, I suspect part of what finally got us together was that I had not run all that far from him before I impatiently stripped, stroked, and came--maybe on purpose so he would see what I was doing and know what it meant, or maybe just because I was so overstimulated and excruciatingly anxious to cum, I couldn't hold it any longer. I don't know--but in either case, it is likely that in my hurry, I was still close enough to him when I did it, that with curiosity over what on earth had me run off, he followed me with his eyes and readily saw me strip and jerk off. That, in line with the fact it had just been the two of us alone together for a few hours likely told him all he needed to know. I mean, what else might have suddenly turned me on like that? The next night after we'd walked for a while, talking about just every oddball thing but what was obviously on our minds, he suddenly told me to go ahead and said he would catch up with me in a couple of minutes.

I wanted to presume I knew what that meant, and I got an immediate erection. I walked a couple hundred feet ahead and waited, but I promptly dropped my pants to my knees and started playing with myself (hard as a rock from the excitement) while I stood there, turning back to watch for him as he came along and see what, if anything, he was still wearing. Would I finally see his dick? Would it be as gorgeous as I had thought, knowing its shape from when we were children but presuming it had grown considerably? I was erotically stimulated in a big way.

The next thing I know, he comes marching around a corner at the top of the hill and down the road to meet me, stark naked, with his clothes folded neatly over one arm and this big, fat, gorgeous boner. It looked exactly like I thought it would, and I wanted it bad. I took a minute to look at the rest of his naked body, and I said to myself, it?s not like a girl, but it will work fine if I get to play with that cock. The way it unfolded finally like that caused the most powerful erotic feelings I had ever had. I couldn't wait for him to catch up with me, so that I could get my hands on him--his cock, his balls--I even thought of playing with has ass. Erotically, I was somewhere I had never been. By the time he caught up with me, I too was fully naked, and we grabbed hold of each other's swollen penis immediately and started stroking. It was not long, of course, before we had moved them from our hands to our mouths and really started enjoying the feel of each other's dicks in our mouths while we sucked them and fucked each other's face. Of course, sexual things went on from there.

Just finally to tie all this to what I said about me being too stupid to worry about getting caught, when this finally happened, we were right out in the middle of a densely populated, residential road, stark naked, stroking each other, sucking each other, and trying but failing to butt-fuck each other (no lubricant, and saliva did not occur to us). We had left our clothes perhaps a hundred feet away from us. The lights were out in all the houses, and we thought it would be unlikely anyone would waken at that time if they were already asleep. It was late enough that the street lights were out, as well. For me, it added a lot to the horniness of having queer sex for us to be right out in the middle of the very road he lived on, and to know it was entirely possible we could get caught naked, while obviously playing with each other's cocks--two fifteen year old boys fucking and sucking right out in the open. We knew numerous adults and kids that lived right there on that street, their names and their personalities, and we were fucking right in front of the living room bay window of some of them. My cock was so hard I couldn't believe it, and it felt so good, I didn't want to think twice about getting caught. I couldn't bother worrying about that.

The one thing that never occurred to us, though, was to think not just of the houses, with their lights out and everyone inside presumably asleep, but to think of the possibility that a car could come along, with its headlights blazing, and that is exactly what happened. We'd been enjoying each other's bodies sexually for about twenty minutes, I'd guess, when all of a sudden, we hear a car on the main road above slow down to a stop, right where it turned on to his road, and then we saw its lights turning onto the road where we stood, stark naked with our erections. We hurried to hide in some brush along the side of the road, but it took us too long to get there, and it was thin enough that it barely made a difference, anyway. We had plainly been seen. Fortunately, it was not anyone who would respond in a violent manner. They just drove right on--never slowed down, never said a word. The next thing I know, though, my high school art teacher, who liked the stuff I did in art, came out of nowhere a day or two later to inform me that a lot of famous and successful artists were homosexuals, and it would be perfectly okay if I liked having sex with men. Mrs. McCauley, my high school art teacher! I have no idea who told her they'd driven past and seen us having sex, but aside from that it never caused me or my friend any trouble, so to this day, I remain glad we did it. It had been amazing, and it would lead to something even better.

I won't go into anywhere near as much detail, but the very next night in the wee hours of the morning, we picked a road with only one house on it, left our clothes a couple hundred feet out of reach (that really made things hornier for me), and we lay side by side on the circular median of the cul de sac, where we got into a comfortable sixty-nine position and just enjoyed sucking each other's dicks until we came. In truth, his cock was very much like mine but a bit bigger, and beyond all the other sexual excitement I felt, that allowed me to fantasize that I was giving myself a blowjob part of the time. I just loved feeling the anatomy of his dick with my lips and tongue!

Every time we had sex, it was always somewhere out in public and just at a time when it was both dark and in a place where it was unlikely anyone would catch us, and instead of scaring me, it just made it that much hotter. We didn't hide in tents or sleeping bags or beds under covers or in cars. We were always out in the fresh air enjoying each other's naked bodies, including especially the sexy parts, in nature.

KDaddy23
Sep 15, 2022, 1:58 PM
Ah, the sex games! So much fun! We could turn almost any "normal" game into one that would include having sex. They also served to "weed out" anyone who was scared to do something sexual with anyone which left those of us who weren't even afraid to have a lot of fun with each other. We all had our favorite boy or girl but that didn't mean that if you weren't someone's favorite, you'd be left out of the fun and games. By the time all of guys got around to being able to cum, we'd have contests to see who could shoot the most, who could shoot it the farthest and could last the longest in someone's mouth, ass, or pussy. There were no losers and even when the girls decided not to play, us guys would go on without them because sucking and fucking each other was just too much fun. Then it was like we all "agreed" that we didn't need to play games in order to have sex and we'd do it any- and everywhere we could and risking getting caught - but that made it even more fun!

mtnmen2
Sep 15, 2022, 2:00 PM
I was 14 when I started playing with my best friend who was 12. I lost both of my virginity's to him on the same day giving and receiving anal and that was also my first orgasm period. We played for a couple of years together. I guess you could say I started out gay then became bi. lol