PDA

View Full Version : Internal Condom for Anal?

Leo Rabbit
Jan 4, 2022, 6:59 PM
Just out of curiosity...

Has anyone used an internal condom (sometimes called Female condom) for anal sex?

From a website:
"
Here are some of the reasons why you can try female condoms as alternative to male condoms:

Natural "bareback" feel
Gives the receptive partner more options for protection
Easily inserted
Insertion is not “messy” if it is inserted correctly by placing the condom over the penis like a sock.
The female condom does not dislodge easily during sex

Follow our step by step instructions on how to use the female condom:

• The easiest way to use the female condom for anal sex is to wear it like a 'male' condom. Put lubricant in the female condom and then place it over the penis (or a dildo). Use plenty of lubricant on the outside of the female condom or around the anus before anal sex. For this method the inner ring is removed.
• Alternatively, you could try to insert the female condom in the rectum first, as for vaginal fucking. Use plenty of lubricant around the anus, and loosen it with a finger in readiness for the female condom. Make sure your fingernails are cut short.
• After removing the female condom from its wrapper, hold the inner ring between your thumb, index and forefinger, and squeeze it so that it forms an oval. Don't remove the inner ring, as this will lead the female condom to become tangled, and could lead to breakage.
• Push the female condom up into the rectum as far as you can, using the inner ring as a guide, whilst spreading your arsehole with your other hand. You may find this easier if you raise one leg onto the side of the bath, or a stool.
• Then put your index finger inside the female condom, until you feel the bottom of the inner ring. Push up as far as you can, but do not insert the outer ring.
• You will find that the outer ring, and perhaps a small part of the female condom, is on the outside of your arsehole. That's meant to happen, and should stop the female condom from slipping inside.
• Use more lubricant inside the female condom, to keep it moist, and add it whenever you need it during sex.

Because the female condom lines the inside of the rectum, your partner doesn't have to withdraw immediately after coming. You can remove the sheath when it suits you, making sure that no semen is spilt.

Shelby57
Jan 4, 2022, 11:39 PM
Wow, what a great idea.
Now I just need five or six guys to help me try it out. :)

Neonaught
Jan 5, 2022, 10:40 AM
When my wife and I do a threesome of another bi couple we use female condoms if the other man can't preform wearing a condom. I've considered trying them on my bottoms but the need has yet to arise. I vet my partners well and build trust so disease has never been an issue.