PDA

View Full Version : Diameter Vs. length

Duke107
Dec 29, 2021, 8:31 PM
Before I married my wife (2008), I had quite a bit of time to experiment with dildos. I've actually had a full size 'straight 8' cuke in my ass. It took a bit of time getting loosened up and lubed up for it, but I got it in. After working on pushing it as deep as I could, I caught it at my anus, pulled it out and measured it. Just shy of 6 inches.

Oddly enough, I discovered I can take a lot more diameter than I figured. But, I can't take much length. The only way I can take the almost 6 inches is if I'm on my back with my knees almost to my chest. I had a strap that I used to put around behind my neck and under my knees. I could relax like that and work the dildo. I could easily make myself come in a few short minutes.

I have always wanted a man to hold my knees on my chest, fuck me and squirt a big wad of cum in me.

Tight1-4u
Dec 30, 2021, 12:49 AM
now I over the years have taken some cock!! Big cock.. longest 13” it was not very thick, average thickness but it reached in and touched places no man had gone before!! Or since!! Fat cock mmmmm yes!! I love girth!! Stretch me out and I feel full.. I love that feeling.. it is very erotic when you are stretched around a cock and you feel every vain and wrinkle.. sliding in and out.. god I love that feeling.. and I love it that when it is no longer in me it makes me feel hollow., like there is a void in my pussy.. sure it is uncomfortable for a short time till I relax.. then oh my god the fun begins!! My pussy is sore for a couple days after great cock.. little twinges when I move.. small reminders of the great cock I had.. my favorite cock now is one that is around 9” and a little thicker than a Red Bull can!!! And a guy that really knows how to use it!!!

BackyardShaman
Dec 30, 2021, 4:31 PM
I can barely take 6 regular inches, if it’s wide I have to go slowly, 4 inches is more comfortable. Seems like any time I meet up with a guy and want to let him do my ass, the pants come down and he’s got a real wide one. Always my turn for it

KDaddy23
Dec 30, 2021, 6:09 PM
The one time I used a dildo on myself, the length didn't bother me but the girth of it made things... interesting and in a way I'm not sure I can explain other than my being more used to the real thing being in my ass. The dildo was 9" and I got 8" of it in me without any issues - it didn't have that "handle" on it like a lot of dildoes can have today. It felt good but it's diameter, well, not a problem but not all that "comfortable" but I thought that was because of the "rubber" it was made out of more than it being "a bit more girthy" than the average guy can be. I dunno. I'd rather have the real thing in me.

tongueteaser
Dec 30, 2021, 6:46 PM
I like long and not thick. I can suck a long one and like my mouth used and submit. I want to bottom but no way a thick one will enter me. I want to try and feel a thinner one taking me deep and taking my bottom so to speak

Jozyxt
Dec 30, 2021, 8:18 PM
The longest dildoe I have had inside was probably a foot long. It was a two headed doldoe tht I get in the hopes my wife and I could try it out together. That never happened. But it sure went into me a log long way. I had to be careful as it had no stop and I didn't want to explain that problem to anyone. It was made form "gel" material, and developed an unpleasant burn over time. I had another one that I would double up inside my wife, but it too developed a burn that I could taste in my wife after using it on her.

The smaller one made a good starter for my wife's big diamater dildoe. That one would stick to the shower wall and stretch me very nicely. I wouldn't get sore is I took my time opening up.

I think I liked to long flexible one better except for the problem of losing it that made me have to be so careful.

Nocockyet
Dec 31, 2021, 10:37 AM
I've been playing with dildos for almost 40 years. Every now and then I would crave that feeling of being stretched so I would go thicker when I bought a new toy. Most toys get longer and longer the fatter they get. As hard as I tried, I couldn't get any of them deeper than 7 inches. I desperately wanted to feel the balls again ass, so I found nice 2-1/2 inch thick dido on Amazon that was only 7 inches. It was really hard to find. After a while I wanted to go thicker and bought the John Holmes (2-3/4 wide and 12 long) At the same time I decided to figure out how to get it deep in my ass. It turns out, you have to seriously commit to a regimen of practice starting with very flexible thin toys and work your way up. I finally got Johnny all the way inside.

cornholejoe
Dec 31, 2021, 2:47 PM
the biggest i ever took was around 9 really thick and he fucked me for around 30 minutes asshole was sore a few days i usually likea 7 kinda thick

hung4you
Jan 2, 2022, 4:32 AM
My regular top is a comfortable average Joe at 6.5 inches and decent girth, Its absolutely the perfect size for deep throating and ass pounding. What's underrated is being on all 4's and his nut sack smashing into mine as he thrust himself into me.

cornholejoe
Jan 2, 2022, 1:13 PM
yeah thats why i like 7 inchs just right for everthing

BigAlNYC
Jan 3, 2022, 12:30 PM
Goodness I like girth when being fucked. Had a fuck friend for a short while who was a beefy shortish guy and had a cock like beer can (his description), which was about 6.5" but very thick. Once he got it all into me and I got used to it for a few minutes, it felt really great giving me some hard pounding, particularly as he got closer and it got even fuller. He never failed to please. I still think about him a lot.

wb4all
Jan 3, 2022, 3:23 PM
I like the feeling of a fat one in my bottom although my mouth can be happy with small to large!

tommyswing
Jan 8, 2022, 8:10 PM
i used to see a guy that was 9x7, to be honest I couldn't feel all this length, but boy could I feel his thickness. I don't know how to describe how sensual his thickness felt. He lived with a guy so I only got to see him on occasion. I would have loved for him to be my boyfriend.