PDA

View Full Version : Suckin' pussy

Duke107
Dec 29, 2021, 8:12 PM
Last year, there was an ad in CL for a 'pipe layer'. I actually really did lay some pipe when I was working (retired pipefitter/welder), so I answered the ad. Guy said he needed someone to help him fuck his wife as he couldn't keep up with her desire. Come to find out she's a nymph.

She wanted me to eat her pussy first and make her come. She said after that, I could do or get anything I wanted. Fair enough. I went down on her, got a good grip on her ass and commenced to put a vacuum lock on her pussy. I sucked it like a thick milkshake. I worked her clit with my tongue and after a minute or two, I was wondering if I was going to be able to hold her down. She turned into a rodeo bronco. When she finally came, her orgasm was so strong, she actually passed out on me.

That kinda' concerned me, so I called her husband. "Yeah, she does that all the time. Go ahead and fuck 'er." He walked back out, so I fucked her.

csreef
Dec 29, 2021, 10:08 PM
My first GF in college, when we would hook up, I'd suck on her Clit! She must have bragged about my skills to her friends,:rolleyes: as when we broke up there was a line of her friends waiting for me to suck their clits! :impleased

Long Duck Dong
Dec 29, 2021, 10:17 PM
One of the females in our closed group is like that......male or female, it doesn't matter whose dining out on her pussy as long as they do it with passion and intensity.....

One day she was on her hands and knees, being fucked from behind while she was being 69ed by the other lady, and it was intense, tears in her eyes, gasping for breath, begging and struggling to get free and cumming so hard...we already knew that if we had stopped, we were in trouble cos the last thing she wanted, was us to let her go or stop......lol

12 years she was married to a guy that never went down on her or made her cum, so shes making up for it lol.....

The best thing about her? she gives as good as she gets, when it comes to giving oral or using a strapon, regardless if its with females or males......

KDaddy23
Dec 30, 2021, 2:51 PM
Yeah, I've had to hold down some women while eating them and I've had a few of them pass out - scared the shit out of me the first time that happened because I thought she had suddenly died on me! Many have been so... vigorous while I ate them that it was like I was being mugged. I was told, many decades ago, that when you eat a woman and she's not looking at you like you just tried to kill her, you didn't do it right...

19biman61
Jan 1, 2022, 10:23 AM
My girlfriend and I start off with the usual kissing, groping and nipple play. I will then kiss my way down her body to her pussy. I'll eat her pussy until she clamps my head between her thighs as she shakes from her orgasm. I will then fuck her. Sometimes she will be close to another orgasm and I'm close to cumming too but I don't want to yet. I'll pull out, finger fuck her with two fingers and eat her pussy to another orgasm. I'll fuck her again and cum in her pussy then I'll eat the creampie until she cums again.

Rest85
Jan 1, 2022, 7:27 PM
Last year, there was an ad in CL for a 'pipe layer'. I actually really did lay some pipe when I was working (retired pipefitter/welder), so I answered the ad. Guy said he needed someone to help him fuck his wife as he couldn't keep up with her desire. Come to find out she's a nymph.

She wanted me to eat her pussy first and make her come. She said after that, I could do or get anything I wanted. Fair enough. I went down on her, got a good grip on her ass and commenced to put a vacuum lock on her pussy. I sucked it like a thick milkshake. I worked her clit with my tongue and after a minute or two, I was wondering if I was going to be able to hold her down. She turned into a rodeo bronco. When she finally came, her orgasm was so strong, she actually passed out on me.

That kinda' concerned me, so I called her husband. "Yeah, she does that all the time. Go ahead and fuck 'er." He walked back out, so I fucked her.

That's incredibly hot! I love to bring a woman to orgasm orally before fucking her. I think most women like letting a man having his way with her after he hass tongued her off.

Rest85
Jan 1, 2022, 7:28 PM
My girlfriend and I start off with the usual kissing, groping and nipple play. I will then kiss my way down her body to her pussy. I'll eat her pussy until she clamps my head between her thighs as she shakes from her orgasm. I will then fuck her. Sometimes she will be close to another orgasm and I'm close to cumming too but I don't want to yet. I'll pull out, finger fuck her with two fingers and eat her pussy to another orgasm. I'll fuck her again and cum in her pussy then I'll eat the creampie until she cums again.

Does she know you like cum straight from a cock...if you do?

BigAlNYC
Jan 3, 2022, 12:39 PM
Oh, I love doing this. For quite a while I had a woman who I spoke with online and often visited quietly during the day (since we were both attached at the time) and acted as her dedicated pussy pleaser. I would come in and she would be dressed in some diaphanous lingerie, we would kiss and make out and as I worked my way down her body I could feel her getting more excited and wetter. I would lick her into multiple orgasms as she wrapped her thighs around my head, and sometimes even turning us over and riding my face. It was very very hot and I could never count the number of times I've cum while thinking about those encounters.

cornholejoe
Jan 3, 2022, 2:25 PM
i love eating a woman out when they are moaning and groaning then begging you to fuck them you know you did a good job