PDA

View Full Version : How to find a partner?

Duke107
Dec 29, 2021, 10:07 AM
My wife is invalid, so I can't leave her for more than a few hours. That means I can't drive far. Oh, I could go thirty, maybe 45 minutes, but that would be about it. The only resources I know of are these dating sites you have to pay to join. I can't do that either.

Anybody have any idea how I could find somebody, male or female, within reasonable distance? I'm in Yoakum, Tx.

Thanks!

KrisKelly
Dec 29, 2021, 10:31 AM
Have you tried Grindr? That's free for the most part.

Shelby57
Dec 29, 2021, 12:13 PM
There is also a website called sniffies.com that I have had some luck with.

njfresh
Dec 29, 2021, 12:21 PM
Anybody have any idea how I could find somebody, male or female, within reasonable distance? I'm in Yoakum, Tx.Doublelist?

Duke107
Dec 29, 2021, 2:51 PM
Doublelist?

Tried that. It only serves the large cities.

KDaddy23
Dec 29, 2021, 5:40 PM
Most of the apps - A4A, Grindr, Growlr, etc. - tend to allow you to see guys in your area and might allow you to search for men, say, within five miles of wherever you happen to be. I've traveled to other states - and countries - and have seen a slew of guys in my "immediate' area and now it's a matter of going through the process of finding out what guy I'd want to have sex with - and, sometimes, that ain't fun at all. But, again, if the apps do nothing, they'll let you know about other guys who might be close enough to you so that your time restraints won't be impacted so much. Give them a try if you can; otherwise, all you can do is think about checking out men in your area "the hard way."

Fzmr9t
Dec 29, 2021, 6:31 PM
You don?t have to live in a large city I use Austin but I?m 60 miles from there. There are usually post for folks looking that are outside the area that I?m searching for (for ex: Austin also means Burnet, Liberty Hill, Bertram, Buda, Kyle, Cedar Creek, etc)

Jozyxt
Jan 2, 2022, 11:24 PM
For Double list, post in the nearest big city. Use you location. Since you can't host, make sure to say how far you can travel. Like mentioning several of the communities around you.

emerging
Jan 3, 2022, 4:18 PM
I met my friend through Silverdaddies. You can exchange messages, swap emails and pictures or get better aquainted through their chat.
https://www.silverdaddies.com/

BigAlNYC
Jan 3, 2022, 4:59 PM
I've found that Grindr works pretty well in cities big or small. For one thing, most everyone there is currently horny and looking. A lot of guys may be holding out for their version of perfection, and sometimes it can be frustrating with flakes, but even an old fat guy like me has been able to have some pretty hot times from that app.