PDA

View Full Version : Gag reflex

Duke107
Dec 27, 2021, 5:11 PM
The sensitivity level of my gag reflex is off the top of the chart. If a guy just kinda' dribbles when he cums, that's not a problem. If he squirts hard, I'm very likely to lose anything I've eaten in the last coupla' hours. I have to ask the squirters to wear a dry condom. And I hate having to do that because I'd rather taste dick and cum than latex.

charman
Dec 27, 2021, 6:53 PM
I would like to learn how to control my gag reflex, I would love to have the ability to deep throat a hard cock.

tongueteaser
Dec 27, 2021, 7:55 PM
Maybe I will get to experience it one day myself. I only have had a tiny cock on my mouth. My fantasy actually would be to find a well hung guy to have me suck and swallow as much of him as I can. Even though i dont want to be gagged I do with a yummy cock. I would like my mouth and throat fucked once. I gagged a bit on too much cum in the back of my mouth a few times but I want it to be a manly cock fucking my mouth and see what I think. I have heard if cum is shot deep into the throat that you dont gag. Is that true?

blue_life99
Dec 27, 2021, 10:50 PM

I'll just lay back and let you do your thing ��

atxbi
Dec 28, 2021, 11:58 AM
I don’t know if I’m a natural born cocksucker, but I have never had a problem with taking a cock down my throat. The first time I took a pretty large cock down my throat,the guy came and it went straight to my stomach. I didn’t even taste it. But I was pretty proud of myself for conformation of me being able to deep throat a large cock. It was kind of like swallowing a large pill, but with a much more exciting finish.

69luvr
Dec 28, 2021, 12:16 PM
I don’t know if I’m a natural born cocksucker, but I have never had a problem with taking a cock down my throat. The first time I took a pretty large cock down my throat,the guy came and it went straight to my stomach. I didn’t even taste it. But I was pretty proud of myself for conformation of me being able to deep throat a large cock. It was kind of like swallowing a large pill, but with a much more exciting finish.

I luv it

KDaddy23
Dec 28, 2021, 12:41 PM
The trick I learned was to only breathe through my nose. Sucking cock can turn one into a mouth-breather so trying to breathe with a dick in your mouth can trigger your gag reflex; sometimes, you gotta breathe through your mouth if you're like me and you get a stuffy nose when giving head... but with practice, you can gain some mastery over your gag reflex. What I tell guys looking to suck cock for the first time is to not try to take more cock than you're physically able to do. Eating a dick right down to the bone is thrilling to both yourself and the guy you're doing it to but if you can't do it, don't. I've had guys throw up on me and after I've told them not to try taking me whole. It's an accomplishment to wolf down a long ten-incher but you gotta be able to take down a five-incher first so you can learn to control your gag reflex.

Just my fifteen cents worth... your results will vary.

averagejoe33
Dec 28, 2021, 12:47 PM
I would like to learn how to control my gag reflex, I would love to have the ability to deep throat a hard cock.

Watch on youtube and try this, it worked for me and I have had "no" gag reflex for over 4 years. Let me know if it works for you.

averagejoe33
Dec 28, 2021, 12:48 PM

Opps, I forgot this Weird Trick Completely Removes Your Gag Reflex In Seconds - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESsh3VrCdM)

jem_is_bi
Dec 28, 2021, 10:00 PM
The trick I learned was to only breathe through my nose. It's an accomplishment to wolf down a long ten-incher but you gotta be able to take down a five-incher first so you can learn to control your gag reflex.

Just my fifteen cents worth... your results will vary.

If the dick is long enough and thick enough, you can not breath through your nose or mouth because it totally blocks any passage of air to your lungs.
Nevertheless, with practice you can control your gag reflex on a really big dick until you need to breath again.

ClassicPaCpl
Dec 29, 2021, 9:32 AM
Opps, I forgot this Weird Trick Completely Removes Your Gag Reflex In Seconds - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESsh3VrCdM)

Thanks for the tip! It works

Waylon
Dec 29, 2021, 9:42 AM
I used a realistic 6inch dildo to practice sucking on and after a while of pretend blow jobs I was taking it balls deep with no gag. I moved up to a 8incher that was a bit thicker and soon I was sucking that like a pile driver taking it down my throat to the root.Nose breating and lots of saliva are good too.

Shelby57
Dec 29, 2021, 12:17 PM
Like Waylon, I use a dildo to practice with, mine is eight inches, though :)
I started with some desensitizing spray and that helped until I was comfortable enough to not use it.
I can now slide all eight inches down my throat with ease. Still waiting to find a cock that big to see if I can do it for real.

Shelby57
Dec 29, 2021, 12:20 PM
@Blue_Life99
I'd love to have you put that beast in more than just my mouth.

Waylon
Dec 30, 2021, 9:33 AM
Like Waylon, I use a dildo to practice with, mine is eight inches, though :)
I started with some desensitizing spray and that helped until I was comfortable enough to not use it.
I can now slide all eight inches down my throat with ease. Still waiting to find a cock that big to see if I can do it for real.

I also meant to add that I have full upper and lower dentures and that makes sliding an 8 inch cock down my throat much easier as I don't have to worry about my teeth. My favorite feeder for a couple of years sported and nice 8 inchr that was a bit thick and he loved seeing his cock disappear down my throat balls deep. He said his cock felt like it was sliding into a warm velvet lined mouth.

Jozyxt
Dec 30, 2021, 8:23 PM
I don't gag, per se. But I do get choked up and have to take it out. I love the feeling of having a cock that far down my throat. Because it means I have a cock that far down my throat.

biguy7.5
Dec 30, 2021, 9:48 PM
58815Mind if I join you ?

atxbi
Dec 31, 2021, 11:24 AM
Biguy, mind if I blow you?

Jozyxt
Jan 1, 2022, 7:27 AM
Def me!

BigAlNYC
Jan 3, 2022, 12:49 PM
As someone who constantly fantasizes about being face fucked, but seems also to be pretty gag sensitive, I've struggled with this for years. I have found that positioning is one of the keys to happily servicing my man the way I want to. Recently I had an encounter with a younger guy with a somewhat larger than average cock. I think he was very surprised when I got him to stand over me on the couch while I was sitting, and then just slide his whole cock into my mouth. But I think we were both highly pleased when he was able to stroke that cock in and out of my throat, fucking my face harder as he pumped a huge load of cum down my gullet while I jerked off and blew a hug load of my own. All without any gagging at all.

Cleanshaven69
Jan 3, 2022, 9:57 PM
I have 2 nine inch dildos, one slim, the other thick. I sucked on these until I was able to swallow them balls deep. I like to use them in the shower

Neonaught
Jan 4, 2022, 10:17 AM
A cocksucker with great gag reflex control is a wonder to experience! I recently got to spend time with a friend who had moved out of state. He sucked my cock down all the way and started massaging my cock head with his throat muscles and I about lost it! It literally felt like he was milking my cock with his throat. This is something I have NEVER experienced before and I am no novice. Now I want moar!!!

averagejoe33
Jan 31, 2022, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=biguy7.5;362094]58815
Mind if I join you ?

No, mind if I swallow you?

MAcpl69
Jan 31, 2022, 2:14 PM
A cocksucker with great gag reflex control is a wonder to experience! I recently got to spend time with a friend who had moved out of state. He sucked my cock down all the way and started massaging my cock head with his throat muscles and I about lost it! It literally felt like he was milking my cock with his throat. This is something I have NEVER experienced before and I am no novice. Now I want moar!!!
Too bad we're so far away from each other, I'd love to practice my gag reflex control on a well hung top as yourself. Would love to suck until you blow your load, then keep sucking until you got hard again then take your stiff cock up my ass

Waylon
Feb 7, 2022, 9:04 AM
Even though I tamed my gag reflex and can easily deep throat an 8 inch cock, some guys who are well hung like to hear their cocksuckers gag during the blowjob, reinforcing their macho man big cock attitude. So I can make the noises associated with gagging on a big dick to enhance his desires and pleasure and always get a nice big load for my efforts.

ScottSwallows
Feb 7, 2022, 12:06 PM
I was able to deepthroat my friend once while I was sucking his cock and I'm not sure how or what I did to do it.
I was switching from bobbing his cock to licking and kissing it.
When I bob it I take a deep long breath when I take him in my mouth and exhale while I go back up.
I suddenly heard him blurt out"Oh Fuck!".
I thought we were caught so I stopped and looked up.
He then told me that I deepthroated him.
I started sucking him again but couldn't deethroat him.

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 7, 2022, 12:30 PM
I really hope to experience this sometime soon. Been practicing on a dildo. 59087

Tight1-4u
Feb 7, 2022, 12:46 PM
The sensitivity level of my gag reflex is off the top of the chart. If a guy just kinda' dribbles when he cums, that's not a problem. If he squirts hard, I'm very likely to lose anything I've eaten in the last coupla' hours. I have to ask the squirters to wear a dry condom. And I hate having to do that because I'd rather taste dick and cum than latex.
Practice practice practice.. use dildo to practice with, get used to having something in your throat.. just keep at it you will get there..