PDA

View Full Version : Christmas nut?

Rvdude05
Dec 25, 2021, 1:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Just checking to see if everyone received a Christmas nut. I'm lucky, my FWB took care of me this morning.... and I replayed the favor. It was wonderful.....

Jozyxt
Dec 25, 2021, 1:58 PM
Not going to happen for me. But a guy on A4A contacted me so next week is looking promising.

bikurinpa
Dec 25, 2021, 3:12 PM
Not going to happen for me. But a guy on A4A contacted me so next week is looking promising.
Dont get your hopes up! Most on A4A like to chat when horny, make promises and then GONE

paul6522
Dec 25, 2021, 7:47 PM
Santa dint bring the young muscular blonde blue-eyed hung stud I asked for but did get a ok bj from a buddie. Maybe next year

Jozyxt
Dec 25, 2021, 8:15 PM
Dont get your hopes up! Most on A4A like to chat when horny, make promises and then GONE

This guy actually sucked me before and we lost touch. He gives great head and prefers men my age. So my hopes are high.

I got another contact that seems genuine too and wants to rim me. But he is located where my VPN exit node is. A4A seems to to be confused and often ignores where my profile actually says I am located.

atxbi
Dec 26, 2021, 11:37 AM
I’ve actually had some pretty good luck on a4a. As well as squirt. I’ve found that having a place to host is the most conducive to having a nice choice of beautiful cocks to suck and swallow.

Neonaught
Dec 26, 2021, 11:38 AM
Better than a nut i got a sex sling for Christmas. All weekend wife and I have been going nuts on it. Amazing zero gee fucking!