PDA

View Full Version : Anal prep

Polar Bear
Dec 22, 2021, 4:40 PM
I've bottomed once. There was no prep involved. It went well. I'm considering a return to bottoming again. Maybe on a regular basis. A question for the experienced among you...what do you do to prep for anal? Do you douche? If you do, what liquids would you use?

Cum1st
Dec 22, 2021, 6:17 PM
My anal prep involved sitting on the toilet next to the laundry tub. I'd put a hose on the faucet and adjust the temp and flow. With this arrangement I'd stick it up my ass and let the water flow in and out as I please. This would go on for at least 20 minutes gradually getting the warm water to go farther and farther up before letting it out - filling and releasing over and over.

It was quite enjoyable. Long before I was done I was clean. The process also started my natural lube to flow and loosened me up. My weekly FWB would show up later and I was ready. We would 69 me cumming first. In our beginning he would finish in my mouth. After a while more times than not he would fuck me after getting my cum.

There was never any brown. I would suck the slime off his cock after most times. Shortly after he left I'd usually go on line and jerk off while fingering his cum from my ass to my mouth. This was in the days of dialup.

Now adays I carry a thin skinned quart size water bottle in my in my backpack for when I feel like soloing in the forest. I fill it with mountain stream water, put it to my ass and crinkle it up then let the water out a few times before playing. The chill in the water isn't hard to take.

MAcpl69
Dec 23, 2021, 7:34 AM
I have an enema kit for the shower, you can get the temp and pressure just right. I usually clean out, put a plug in and walk around the house for awhile then repeat, two or three times usually gets me nice and clean.

kneelsoften
Dec 23, 2021, 9:38 AM
I wouldn't put untreated water up there. Very dangerous.

ClassicPaCpl
Dec 23, 2021, 9:51 AM
I too use an enema bag for the shower. I would fill it up and clean out 3 times... If eveything came out clean on the 3rd washing, then sit on the toilet for about 10 min. to be sure to let any residual liquid seep out. Then hit the shower to again to rinse off... Of course if after the 3rd rinsing I still had some yuk coming out, I would continue to rinse out until all was clear and clean...
Never had any problems so far

KrisKelly
Dec 23, 2021, 10:50 AM
A lot of people recommend no douche. Instead they rely on a high-fiber diet and timing. You want to be careful about upsetting the balance of your rectal flora, so as not to cause you on-going bowel movement issues. Also, there have been studies that show you have a much higher risk of contracting HIV or other STIs when your bacterial balance is upset with a larger number of anaerobic species.

It is usually not too much of an issue, unless your guy is 10 inches or more. (If he is then lucky you.) Butt if your going to do it, saline Fleet enemas are the safest. ...then condoms and or PrEP.

Neonaught
Dec 23, 2021, 10:54 AM
I have my bottoms do a simple warm tap water enema using a good olf fashioned hot water bottle/douche set. 2-3 passes of water is all it usually takes.

Polar Bear
Dec 23, 2021, 11:55 AM
Good info, keep it coming.

Bifun2009
Dec 23, 2021, 1:32 PM
I only bottom on occasion but, my play buddy enjoys rimming me (I love it!). I use warm water in the shower with a squeeze bottle type of thing that has a lengthy shaft for this purpose (bought at an Adam & Eve store). BUT, make sure you get all of the water out of you, prior to playing. I allow a good hour to 2 to drain everything out so that no residual liquid comes out while rimming or being fucked.

KrisKelly
Dec 23, 2021, 3:22 PM
Does anyone fast for any period of time, before they know they are going to bottom?

Duke107
Dec 27, 2021, 9:37 AM
I use a butt plug several hours a day, three to four days a week. I use a douche to clean out with and then put my plug in.

Shelby57
Dec 27, 2021, 3:25 PM
Fleet saline enema, I get eight packs at the drug store down the street. Inexpensive and work great, just follow the instructions on the box and you're good to go.
I have an eight inch dildo I play with and it rarely gets dirty. None of the men that I've let fuck me have been quite that big :(, so no problems there either.

Mike29
Dec 27, 2021, 5:29 PM

I highly recommend Amazon's discrete shower enema...What's cool about a shower enema is if you're careful you don't need to be taking a shower and after 3 applications, you're completely clean. One is sold with the hose included for a few dollars more

dicktrobing
Dec 29, 2021, 3:07 AM
I prep several hours before with a good douche with fresh warm water. I have found the best thing generally to clean the outer area of my anus is the soap used for babies normal soap causes me irritation.

If you want to do raining with a butt plug / dildo this is a longer term plan

The key with anal is the warm up before he puts his dick in your arse, warm up with fingering and toys and lube is key

your position is important