PDA

View Full Version : what is the dirtiest thing you ever did ?

marine20
Dec 18, 2021, 10:44 AM
i think the dirtiest thing i ever did was eat out my wifes asshole , when she came home every sunday , after having her boyfriend fuck her whore ass , and fill it with his tasty cum. she fucked him for several years like that . i REALLY miss those days.

Basin_Bouy
Dec 18, 2021, 1:05 PM
I was objectified (gang banged) by 4 other guys on video ? and LOVED it

Jozyxt
Dec 18, 2021, 4:59 PM
The dirtiest thing I have done is rim a stranger within a few minutes of meeting him. I answered his ad and we got together at his apartment and just started sucking each other. He was more interested in my cock than getting sucked so he moved away from me. So I just tilted my head and started rimming. He didn't care about that either, so I stopped and let him suck.

Roxxi
Dec 19, 2021, 6:07 PM
Taking it ass to mouth 3 times in one day with 3 different men.

Cum1st
Dec 20, 2021, 4:05 AM
The first time I got fucked in the ass there was a thick layer of pasty shit all over us spreading from the junction. He came after cumming twice in my mouth, and I learned two things. Number one was that I really liked taking it in the ass.

Tight1-4u
Dec 20, 2021, 9:31 PM
I have related this before but here it is again.. in my mid20’s through my later 30’s I was a sexual nympho whore!! Always looking and always ready and never said no.. I got invited to go camping with three of the guys I was servicing at the time.. a week and a half camping with 3 studs and giving it up as much as they wanted.. the first four days they each would use me and then just before turning in they would gang fuck me, then through the night 1-2 would fuck me again.. we only had the lake to cleanup in and it was kinda dirty.. so I talked the into going to a rest stop in whe west desert.. one of the few that had real shower in it.. it was a 6 place gang shower.. when we went to the shower there was a older black gentleman about 5’6” tall big chested narrow hips.. in the corner shower across from me.. as we were showering I noticed his bbc I mean wow.. my friends did too.. anyway they started playing around and being kinda crazy.. while I was turned to the wall washing the soap out of my then longhair,, one of my friends came over and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack.. I don’t remember reacting to it other than poking my ass out a little for him.. she I was done with my hair and turned around the lack guy was stroking his cock and was about half hard.. I couldn’t help but look , stair!! He ask you like?? I just nodded yes.. he ask you want?? Again I nodded yes.. he walked over as I sank to my knees.. it just made its way in my mouth and down my throat.. I Remember thinking omg this is magical.. I sucked him till he was rock hard.. then told him I wanted it in my pussy.. he smiled and said let’s take this outside to one of the tables.. from somewhere 4layers of cardboard and a blanket appeared for a bed for me to lay on.. first he bent me over the table.. omg he filled my pussy stretched me out to fit his cock.. he was magical..then on my side then on my back with my legs in his elbows laying on top of me pinning me in place with his weight.. he fucked me for about 30 min blowing 2 big loads deep inside me.. when he was done there were 3 other guys waiting in line.. the there were 9 then 12 and I was told by the black guy that including my 3 friends that took a turn as well 21 different guys took at least 1 turn and quite a few took 2.. my bbc fucked me again he was the last to fuck met that morning.. we made our way back into the shower and I washed all the cum of of me and dried off and got dressed.. cum leaking out of me and running down both legs.. I made it back to the car and sat down and basically passed out.. when we got back to camp they helped me get naked as that is how I sleep.. I got in my bed and woke up about 4:30 that afternoon.. I was sore real sore!! Couldn’t hardly walk.. cum still leaking from my pussy!! My friends were very understanding they only fucked me once each that day lol!! So this is the dirtiest thing I believe I have done.. I have done many many more gang bangs but never with that many guys.. but I would like to try!!!

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 21, 2021, 3:32 PM
Guess it depends on ones definition of dirty.
I was working out of state this year setting up a romp online.
Guy quit responding so I found someone else willing to come over and nail me. He came and left, not even 10 minutes later the 1st guy said he was on his way if i was still up. Said sure, he came over, i started giving my 1st blowjob until he stopped me, bent me over and nailed me.
So I took 2 strangers cocks in my ass in an hour. Now i want a 3some. Lol

DallasSucker
Dec 22, 2021, 10:21 AM
Sucked three different guys off throughout one day

Rvdude05
Dec 22, 2021, 11:36 AM
Christmas week at the old glory hole, theres plenty of feeders and so many cocks to cheer. Oh Cum all Yeah faithful...

xdoorb
Dec 22, 2021, 3:36 PM
Guess it depends on ones definition of dirty.
I was working out of state this year setting up a romp online.
Guy quit responding so I found someone else willing to come over and nail me. He came and left, not even 10 minutes later the 1st guy said he was on his way if i was still up. Said sure, he came over, i started giving my 1st blowjob until he stopped me, bent me over and nailed me.
So I took 2 strangers cocks in my ass in an hour. Now i want a 3some. Lol

Wow, that is a great story.

cornholejoe
Dec 22, 2021, 5:10 PM
was made do ass to mouth on 2 men i knew first and last time

KDaddy23
Dec 22, 2021, 5:35 PM
I'm still thinking about this - lemme get back to you.

hung4you
Dec 25, 2021, 8:16 AM
My regular buddy and I were going to go hunting up north at my north woods cabin, this yrs hunting season was little slow but us boys had a great time. My buddy knows 3 other guys who are Bi and he said they wanted to come play with us. They all took time off of work as we planned on a week long deer hunt. The 1st night was uneventful, my buddy and I slept in the same room and I of course sucked him to completion, in the morning everyone got dressed up for hunting and we hit the woods. Of the 5 of us we only had 1 deer hanging in the tree. Over supper the cabin was way to hot so we were down to our underwear with the front door open to cool it off. We all took a shower to get the days stink off us and returned to the Greatroom wearing only our towels, I wasn't shy about asking the others to show off their cocks, in a heartbeat I was staring at 4 hard cocks that turned me on straightaway. These men were all in their 60's but had cocks that would make a 20 yr old blush. Being naked myself I got up stroking my cock and got on my knees and started sucking their cocks. After tasting each of their cocks I felt someone behind me rimming my ass. I didn't even turn around as they lubed me up and I felt the 1st cock slide into me. After a few minutes he cummed in me and pulled out only to have a 2nd guy slide into me, I took all 4 that night in the bum and was full of cum. Through out the week I was either laying on my back, bent over the sofa or getting fucked in the shower. It was the naughtiest thing I have ever done but I loved every minute of it.