PDA

View Full Version : So I am wanting to bottom and curious about positions and what you like or prefer

tongueteaser
Dec 17, 2021, 7:29 PM
I have sucked only and so badly want to learn to take cock. I watch videos of guys and so many ways to take cock from a guy or a guy to give it. I have always thought about being leaned over something comfortable and legs spread up on my toes. My face down and relax as a guy tries to get into me. Being pinned between a cock and a table? I am new and very tight there. I am not attracted to a man like I am a woman so not sure about being on my back staring at a man as he pumps me .

So what is the best or most satisfying or feels the best.

cornholejoe
Dec 17, 2021, 8:50 PM
bent over a table or on all 4s doing it doggy

Neonaught
Dec 18, 2021, 10:57 AM
In my considerable experience as a top I have found missionary is the best, especially if my bottom has shown he can cum from being taken that way. As far a comfort goes I lay us both on our left sides and lift his right leg to enter him. I can then pull him close and hold the leg for him as I fuck him. A bonus is we can kiss in this position since I am basically holding him in my arms. Try every position you can and you'll find the optimum position for your build.

Basin_Bouy
Dec 18, 2021, 1:02 PM
I love laying on my tummy and having him climb on top. Then he thrusts in, I push my ass back for deeper penetration

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 19, 2021, 12:45 PM
As a crossdressing bottom, my favorite is missionary, with a pillow under my ass to provide a bit better positioning for the top. For me, there's nothing like the psychological hit of seeing my stockinged legs & heels in the air, while looking up into the eyes of the guy who's enjoying what I have to offer!

I've done doggy a couple of times, and it makes me feel like I'm being used rather than being savored. It gives me a sense of anonymity that I don't seek. I like the tacit/implied communication of the eye contact.

KDaddy23
Dec 19, 2021, 1:22 PM
Be adventurous and try a lot of positions. Missionary is too uncomfortable for me but other positions can be comfortable... for me. It's okay to be in a position and it's not working for you and letting the other guy know that it ain't working - let's try something else. Hopefully, he'll be agreeable to a mid-fuck change of position. Being in an uncomfortable position can have you paying more attention to your discomfort than what's going on.

Roxxi
Dec 19, 2021, 6:02 PM
Nothing better than being bent over the hood of a car and taking it from behind!

Flypaper
Dec 20, 2021, 6:45 AM
I assume my first time will be ass up, head down. In my fantasies, I lose my virginity in missionary because he is so fucking gorgeous I want to look him in the eyes as he enters me…

Flypaper
Dec 20, 2021, 6:47 AM
Oooh, yeah, THIS. I hadn’t thought of the intimacy of spooning. Don’t kiss me though, suck on my lips and tongue….

In my considerable experience as a top I have found missionary is the best, especially if my bottom has shown he can cum from being taken that way. As far a comfort goes I lay us both on our left sides and lift his right leg to enter him. I can then pull him close and hold the leg for him as I fuck him. A bonus is we can kiss in this position since I am basically holding him in my arms. Try every position you can and you'll find the optimum position for your build.

CTmale50
Dec 20, 2021, 8:32 AM
For a beginner, it's best that you have him lay down and you on top facing him. This way, you can control how much to take when you sit on it. Then he can flip you on all fours and give it to you good!

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 21, 2021, 7:36 PM
Practice regularly with toys. I did for years before I actually had a man enter me. Only slightly uncomfortable for about a second because he didn't care to go slow. Just thrust all the way in to the hilt. Soon as he started thrusting, it felt good.

Cdnbi
Dec 22, 2021, 2:01 PM
I always find I have the best luck with me on all 4’s or bent over. Bottom as he enters you from behind feels the best for me and just love the feeling of submitting. Must be the reason animals do
it that way too! Hahaha

Bifun2009
Dec 23, 2021, 1:23 PM
Your hole will be tight in some of the mentioned positions. I am a Top but, do enjoy having my hole fucked by my fuck buddy on occasion. The first time for me, I attempted to sit on his cock while facing him but, this didn't work because the muscles in my ass would tighten up causing my hole to do the same. Laying on your back and taking a cock missionary will cause the same muscles to tighten up some. Bending over the armrest of a sofa with your hips settling on the armrest will cause your hole to tense up. Found this out when playing one night and it felt like he was trying to jam his entire arm in me.....hurt for a bit and needed recovery time before continuing our play time :eek:
I found that standing up in between his knees with my back to him then, lowering myself down on him or resting my arm's/elbows on the bed or sofa armrest while, slightly bent at the knees, allows me to control the tempo until my hole relaxes enough to allow him to pound away. Once, my hole has relaxed and feels comfortable enough to take his fat 7 incher. I'm game for getting fucked in any position. I like laying my forearms across the sofa armrest or bed, bent at the knees and telling him to fuck me as hard as he can. I find this position to be the best for myself and also allows for him to really provide an intense pounding.

KrisKelly
Dec 23, 2021, 3:32 PM
What do you think about putting a butt plug in before the action starts, so the hole will already be relaxed? Would that work or be practical?

sweetnuts69
Dec 23, 2021, 5:49 PM
Sounds great

tongueteaser
Dec 23, 2021, 7:39 PM
Nothing better than being bent over the hood of a car and taking it from behind!

Oh Man that sounds very hot and exciting. Pinned against over the hood and being banged.

its just me
Dec 24, 2021, 9:12 AM
I like the missionary position with my legs on his shoulders. No one has had a problem entering me but I haven't taken any HUGE cocks either. Once your in that position and he has his hands wrapped around your legs there's no turning back. Your his whore whether you like it or not. The fun part is taking the condom off his cock and cleaning him up.

hung4you
Dec 26, 2021, 6:30 AM
I find that pre stretching helps a lot, find a nice dildo and play with it until it slides in and play with it for a while, it doesn't take long for your ass to feel comfortable and feels good. If I know I am going to be with a certain guy whose cock is bigger than I'm used to stretching always helps so he can slide in and take care of business. You would be amazed at the size of cock you can take. Normally I play with a couple cocks between 6.5 to 7 but there is one that is almost nine inches and fat as hell, if he wanted he could destroy my ass but he is gentle and patient as I get comfortable.

Duke107
Dec 27, 2021, 6:55 PM
I like my top to put my knees on his shoulders. I like him to be close to me so I can feel his body moving as he fucks me. That makes me cum.

ScottSwallows
Dec 27, 2021, 7:51 PM
Being a bottom I prefer being on my knees while sucking cock and face down ass up when getting fucked.