PDA

View Full Version : Video for those who love te eat pussy. Sorry...not bisex.

Rest85
Dec 13, 2021, 8:10 PM
I don't belong to any forum where this would be more fitting, so I am hoping this is acceptable to share here. I suck dick and lick pussy. Both are incredibly satisfying to me and i know a number of us have expressed the same feelings.

I have tried to get my gf to be more dominant when I am giving her head, so when I saw this video I was turned on enough to masturbate to it.

Ladies...use us like this...we love it!

Right?

The Best ORGASMS COMPILATION - SCREAMING SHAKING CONTRACTIONS EXTREME AMATUER ORGASM - MrPussyLicking - XVIDEOS.COM (https://www.xvideos.com/video65293157/the_best_orgasms_compilation_-_screaming_shaking_contractions_extreme_amatuer_or gasm_-_mrpussylicking)

ScottSwallows
Dec 13, 2021, 9:18 PM
FUCK!
Every guy should watch this video.

Waylon
Dec 14, 2021, 11:15 AM
Great pussy face fucking. Dig the scene where he is eating her out and another chick is sucking his dick. I have done that with 2 girls. Also had a girl suck my dick while I was blowing another guy.

Rest85
Dec 14, 2021, 12:31 PM
Great pussy face fucking. Dig the scene where he is eating her out and another chick is sucking his dick. I have done that with 2 girls. Also had a girl suck my dick while I was blowing another guy.

I'd never last long if someone was sucking my dick while I was sucking one... Whew! That's so fucking hot.

Rest85
Dec 14, 2021, 12:33 PM
FUCK!
Every guy should watch this video.

Yes! Every guy should have a woman who uses her guy(s) like that.
I'd love for my gf to fuck one of her ex bfs mouth like that while I suck his cock. I bet he'd spurt cum till I choke.. mmmm

Modude
Dec 14, 2021, 8:24 PM
I don't belong to any forum where this would be more fitting, so I am hoping this is acceptable to share here. I suck dick and lick pussy. Both are incredibly satisfying to me and i know a number of us have expressed the same feelings.

I have tried to get my gf to be more dominant when I am giving her head, so when I saw this video I was turned on enough to masturbate to it.

Ladies...use us like this...we love it!

Right?

The Best ORGASMS COMPILATION - SCREAMING SHAKING CONTRACTIONS EXTREME AMATUER ORGASM - MrPussyLicking - XVIDEOS.COM (https://www.xvideos.com/video65293157/the_best_orgasms_compilation_-_screaming_shaking_contractions_extreme_amatuer_or gasm_-_mrpussylicking)

I can vouch for how hot this is, I had a lifestyle playmate that would cum like this when I ate her pussy, and my wife would also have screaming, convulsive orgasms and even squirt a little when I would eat her out. Don't have the playmate anymore and while I can still get the wife to cum by eating her, it takes longer for her to cum and her orgasms are nowhere near as intense as they used to be, .....but it's still pretty hot....

skuz69
Dec 14, 2021, 8:52 PM
Great video. I love eating pussy. If I ever get the chance to suck a cock, I hope I will like it just as much. However, all of the girls are shaved......it would be nice to see a little hair now and then. A little bit of a landing strip is my favorite. Totally shaved always makes me think they look like 12 year olds.

Rest85
Dec 15, 2021, 8:56 PM
Great video. I love eating pussy. If I ever get the chance to suck a cock, I hope I will like it just as much. However, all of the girls are shaved......it would be nice to see a little hair now and then. A little bit of a landing strip is my favorite. Totally shaved always makes me think they look like 12 year olds.

I would prefer that the pussy I pleasure not be shaved, also. My gf has hers just to my liking...closely trimmed so none of the pubic hair gets in the way, but with a nice tuft of fur that looks natural, within which nests her sweet and sopping wet pussy.