PDA

View Full Version : Morning brew

Rvdude05
Dec 5, 2021, 4:09 PM
Half way thru my morning coffee, who should appear, my neighbor of course, in full running gear. He looked so sexy, in his running briefs, I just had to pull them down and give him some relief. I took his cock and sucked him good, right on the couch where he spread out so good. I swallowed his cum, as I always do, so warm and tasty he never disappoints. I needed some relief, so I fucked him real good and loaded his tight ass. He was dripping my cum right out of his ass... I gave him a kiss, and sent him away.... Now I feel sorry and he will be missed, until tomorrow.... I drink my coffee and ponder my next move. Tomorrow my friend..... my cock will be yours again.

Modude
Dec 5, 2021, 4:31 PM
Half way thru my morning coffee, who should appear, my neighbor of course, in full running gear. He looked so sexy, in his running briefs, I just had to pull them down and give him some relief. I took his cock and sucked him good, right on the couch where he spread out so good. I swallowed his cum, as I always do, so warm and tasty he never disappoints. I needed some relief, so I fucked him real good and loaded his tight ass. He was dripping my cum right out of his ass... I gave him a kiss, and sent him away.... Now I feel sorry and he will be missed, until tomorrow.... I drink my coffee and ponder my next move. Tomorrow my friend..... my cock will be yours again.

Sounds like a good time to me !!.....

GayGuy04
Dec 5, 2021, 9:43 PM
Nice sounds good to have a nice neighbor come by